SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

Your husband is a lucky man. Not sure how Lit attracts so many beautiful women, but gosh, I think we're all luckier for it.
Thank you. He must kinda like me after almost 23 years ;)
I remember seeing this pic when it was still being planned as a present, I think Valentine's. You asked my opinion, and I said if he wasn't blown away before, he sure would be with that! And probably still is :). Awesome picture Sassy!

Yes, that was his Valentines gift. :) And yes, he was very happy. It's nice to see you again. :rose:

You as well! I was never able to find you when you first told me about pics here. (You are the one who got me into this place lol). Saw you and put two and two together really fast! If you are on yahoo say hello :)

yahoo sucks ass It hates my phone so I mostly only load it from my computer if I do. I cleaned up my list recently and got rid of people I haven't talked to in a long time.

Orlando

It was 74 in Orlando yesterday and is supposed to be aging today, but I will be inside working unfortunately. But the hotel is very nicely equipped.

And the one I promised.. My husbands favorite pic...

attachment.php

OMFG, Damn, FUCKITY, Fuck. Beautiful, I would have to agree that is one REALLY SEXY Pic WOW :devil::devil:

I can completely see why it's his favourite- Even though you're not showing anything, there's something very erotic about that pic - so seductive..
Thank you. I'm not sure I was surprised this was his favorite. Not like I don't like it. But I guess I expected him to pick a different one.
Fucking beautiful!!!! :heart::kiss:
Thank you SB. :rose:
It was 74 in Orlando yesterday and is supposed to be aging today, but I will be inside working unfortunately. But the hotel is very nicely equipped.
sadly the only word that comes to mind at the tease of 74* is... ASS!! :p
OMFG, Damn, FUCKITY, Fuck. Beautiful, I would have to agree that is one REALLY SEXY Pic WOW:devil:
haha thank you. I am glad you like it this much. I like to bring out the swear words. ;)
Sassy...you are truly amazing....
'-swoon- lol. :rose:
:eek: Thank you so much.
touristen;6449 1139 said:
wonderful pic... for me it would have been "killer" if it had one boob shown as well... :D
That becomes no longer a tease then, which is what boudoir is often about. Been married almost 23 years, he's seen plenty of boob lol
There's that skin again, this is gorgeous Sassy!

It's funny, my daughter and i were talking about skin last night cause she is the typical teen breaking out and said something about how I barely ever break out. I told her it was cause zits are afraid of my pale pale skin lol ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by repeehc View Post
sadly the only word that comes to mind at the tease of 74* is... ASS!!

Hmmm that's not what comes to mind when I think of you. You will find comfort and solace knowing that it's only going to be in the high 60s tomorrow. May I ask what part of the country you are located?

Hmmm that's not what comes to mind when I think of you. You will find comfort and solace knowing that it's only going to be in the high 60s tomorrow. May I ask what part of the country you are located?

I am on the wet side of Washington

Can clearly see why this is his favorite. Fantastic photo. You are one sexy and very hot lady.

Thank you for sharing with us. :kiss:
Thank you Inspirinious. You are sweet.
wow, Sassy!
These two are smoldering hottt!!!
BRAVA :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:
Thank you Mara. I still remember looking at the pictures and saying "wow, that's me??"
23 years!? :eek:You must have gotten married very young, if you don't mind my saying so!
Yes, I was 20 ;)

Another pair. Two are very similar though.

That ass is delicious nibbleable perfection! :devil:

... the wet side of Washington you say... I will start at Portland and keep going until it gets dry... or I hit Alaska. :rolleyes:

Very nice pair.
Thank you.
That ass is delicious nibbleable perfection! :devil:

... the wet side of Washington you say... I will start at Portland and keep going until it gets dry... or I hit Alaska. :rolleyes:
lol you'd hit Canada first and that's too far too. If you head North, it stays pretty wet. You have to head East before it gets dryer. ;)
I need you like that in my bedroom.

Last I checked, you were suppose to be on your way here. :(

And because it's Thursday. A "cutsie" picture from when my husband and I were dating. I was 16 in these pics. ;) Throwback Thursday right??

Last edited:
Back