rimming

I have done this to girls and I dont mind doing it as long as my partner is into it. Havent really received it properly (= long time enough) yet. I think I would love it though.

Havent been much with guys lately but I guess it wouldnt be that different :)

Big Bair said:
I have rimmed but have not had the pleasure of being rimmed

maybe one day .....

:D

nah - looks like my last chance just walked outa my life - can only live in hope now and read all about here .......

:-(

Big Bair said:
nah - looks like my last chance just walked outa my life - can only live in hope now and read all about here .......

:-(
Maybe you shouldn't have let your last chance walk out of your life!!

Nice post!

Sounds like a lot of fun to go camping with you!! :p

lisasmurf said:
nothing like a Nice long hot shower or bath if you a BIG tub with him you can wash all of him even that rimming hole your thinking about
let him wash yours too. rub your soap body all over him. a fuel for thought do it in the shower keep it real hot and clean if that what you need...

i'm sure he go for it any where.any time too

I got one my best rimming when i was camping we was playing around in a creek..hot july day, we was swimming and bathing.
whom needs a towel when you got tongues

And yes be perpaired to get fucked in the ass. so you better be willing to do analsex.

there is a good Enema too...
one quart or two.......coffee, tea or him

but i beleave thats be another tread!

wow:D made me hot just typing this

:D :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

bertrande said:
Maybe you shouldn't have let your last chance walk out of your life!!

yup - I toally agree with you

missing out on the rimming is not the problem

missing the person is :-(

Damn I am so lonely now, I have no-one to talk to

Nothing seems to interest me anymore

Am living in a void

But I read somewhere - it will pass

Shit I even tell other people that

Doesnt make it any easier

:confused:

I have have rimmed and what made it hot for me was how it made him feel.

Me doing it is neither a turn on or a turn off but knowing that he was getting right into it was making me very hot.

ok ok so the gods smiled upon me and I got me a rimming

un-fucking-believeable

most mind blowing experience i ever had

am still getting over it

thankee to my godess ..........

:) :heart:

Big Bair said:

un-fucking-believeable

am still getting over it

now this is the sort of response I got when I did it for someone

bertrande said:
now this is the sort of response I got when I did it for someone

my responses were more like

oh god, moan, lift hips, oh shit, groan, spread legs, oh fuck, jeeeeeeezus etc etc

I'm sure you get the idea

:devil:

Big Bair said:

un-fucking-believeable

am still getting over it

Big Bair said:
my responses were more like

oh god, moan, lift hips, oh shit, groan, spread legs, oh fuck, jeeeeeeezus etc etc

I'm sure you get the idea

:devil:

Hehe.. there's always those threads about "how I can get my gf/wife do this or that"... there's one answer in those quotas: make sure she knows what effect it has on you. I think we are talking about quite marginal stuff if a person who loves you dont want make you feel that way.

Works other way too. :)

I have rimmed for her numerous times...

bertrande said:

Me doing it is neither a turn on or a turn off but knowing that he was getting right into it was making me very hot.
And I agree... the only reason to do it again is the sheer anadulterated pleasure she gets from it! ...and yet she feels guilty at this"forbidden pleasure... Go figure! :p

Last edited:
Big Bair said:

un-fucking-believeable

am still getting over it

How did you get this to happen, Big Bair? :)

still can't wait for a pretty lady to lick my asshole....mmmmmmmm :p :p
ladies, do u like it if a guy shaves his ass, area before you go down to lick it?

Chi-Guy31 said:
How did you get this to happen, Big Bair? :)
I did it for him because I knew just how much it meant to him (although it was only recently that I found out he wanted it and I found out through this board).

And if he is going to let me walk out of his life then I wanted him to have something that reminds him just how much I love him and just how much he is losing.

That night was the most mindblowing lovemaking that I have ever been part of.

Don't be shy about it...

:p . . . Lads, no sense in bein nervous about it, when you're licking her labia and teasing her clitty... just take a teasing trip around her anus... stabbing at her perineum with your tongue. :p
:p Iff'n she smells like ass, take a shower together! then dive in! :p

Well BB'slastchance,

BB'slastchance said:
I did it for him because I knew just how much it meant to him (although it was only recently that I found out he wanted it and I found out through this board).

And if he is going to let me walk out of his life then I wanted him to have something that reminds him just how much I love him and just how much he is losing.

That night was the most mindblowing lovemaking that I have ever been part of.
:p . . . you're obviously willing to the extra mile for him... I hope he is willing for you, and I hope this really works out for you. :)

shlock said:
:p . . . you're obviously willing to the extra mile for him... I hope he is willing for you, and I hope this really works out for you. :)

am doin my best - believe me

someone - believe me

:confused:

shlock said:
BB'slastchance was a terrible alt for me to choose, so I confess it's really me.

And we are working it out.

Thanks so much for your kind wishes. :rose:

bertrande said:
BB'slastchance was a terrible alt for me to choose, so I confess it's really me.

And we are working it out.

Thanks so much for your kind wishes. :rose:

the wonderful rimming made up for the terrible alt

looks like tis my turn to reciprocate

and if you have a problem with that - take it out of my ass :) (please)

:kiss:

Well, now... you both seem much happier!

:p . . . Isn't it amazing how good a little bung tongueing can make you feel? :D I imagine these things also help with plain ol' communications, relationship style...
. . . I mean if you can say to someone," Darling, would you mid licking my ass?" you can tell them just about anything!
I am pleased and proud of you both!
now, if anyone has an extra rim-job laying around, could you give it to me? :p

bertrande said:

I have since rimmed my SO more than once since this and am starting to find that I am really enjoying it. So the poor thing is just gonna have to lay back and take it.

Poor thing indeed...

bertrande said:
I have since rimmed my SO more than once since this and am starting to find that I am really enjoying it. So the poor thing is just gonna have to lay back and take it.
:p I have an additional question for you: How did you change your "username" ? I'd like to swap mine out and haven't been able to...
. . . P S ...let me know when he stops quivering.

I'd feel pretty guilty if a girl rimmed me without me being shaven/waxed. She's all nice and smooth, and I'm, well, I'm a guy.

Back