Right-sized Cock?

Me either, I like 5 to 7 inches
I understand how you feel. Personally, I differentiate between what I fantasize about and what I want in real life. I love looking at large cocks. I want to feel every inch of them in my hands. I really crave putting them in my mouth and feeling them engorge and throb before pumping their cream into me.

In real life, I prefer something more manageable ā€” a cock that wonā€™t choke me or split me apart. I like the range you mentioned. My own cock is about 5-6 inches depending on how aroused I am. It gives me all the pleasure I need without inflicting pain on anyone.

Last edited:
She is perfect, size is important obviously but what are your thoughts on hair vs no hair? I love how smooth she is šŸ˜®
I love her beautiful smooth genital area. It makes her cock look bigger and more desirable and goes so well with her nubile young body. Clean-shaven trans women are my favourites. With Cis gender women I prefer a thick, but well-trimmed bush. I even like to see hairy armpits. They make me want to lick her from head-to-toe, with a long stop in her crotch.

I love her beautiful smooth genital area. It makes her cock look bigger and more desirable and goes so well with her nubile young body. Clean-shaven trans women are my favourites. With Cis gender women I prefer a thick, but well-trimmed bush. I even like to see hairy armpits. They make me want to lick her from head-to-toe, with a long stop in her crotch.
Well said, Iā€™ve never really considered how much bigger she looks with no hair and your right it is somehow more fitting with her young looks.

I understand how you feel. Personally, I differentiate between what I fantasize about and what I want in real life. I love looking at large cocks. I want to feel every inch of them in my hands. I really crave putting them in my mouth and feeling them engorge and throb before pumping their cream into me.

In real life, I prefer something more manageable ā€” a cock that wonā€™t choke me or split me apart. I like the range you mentioned. My own cock is about 5-6 inches depending on how aroused I am. It gives me all the pleasure I need without hurting any of my partners.
Agree. I feel down deep we all fantasize about those huge horse like cocksā€¦ to grab and suck just to say we did it. In reality, as much as i wouldnt mind toying a big cockā€¦ i do prefer average to small cocksā€¦ specially if im going to let them in the ass. I want to enjoy and feel good and be able to walk/speak after.
I have had the extreme pleasure of having a trans lover.. her cock was about 5.5ā€ and it felt and tasted amazing.

I have to agree with all that has been said up to 7 in is wonderful after that as fun as it is to stroke lick ect, I have a harder time really enjoying it as he pushes into me but that 5-7 I am able to really get into it pushing back or able to ride for a good amount of time or even enjoy multiple sessions.

Iā€™d say itā€™s about 6.5 inches, maybe 7. But Iā€™d grant her some leeway for being allowed the privilege of kissing her soft, puffy lips. Sheā€™s a beauty in more ways than one!

Iā€™d say itā€™s about 6.5 inches, maybe 7. But Iā€™d grant her some leeway for being allowed the privilege of kissing her soft, puffy lips. Sheā€™s a beauty in more ways than one!
I couldnā€™t agree more! Those smooth balls look amazing too. Sheā€™s stunning.

Back