Are there any guys that like anal orgasm from dildos.

5 stars. Highly recommend!
Anal only hands free is possible. Took a while, now do at least twice a week most weeks. Lots of stimulation on/in my ass, thighs, etc. I like nipple play too. Getting the right toy was part of the the trick. Training yourself to let go and enjoy it is also a big part of it. Toys are platinum silicon toys from Vixen Creations, Square Peg Toys, or Uberrime. Can't come with a cage on though, that one still eludes me (us).

5 stars. Highly recommend!
Anal only hands free is possible. Took a while, now do at least twice a week most weeks. Lots of stimulation on/in my ass, thighs, etc. I like nipple play too. Getting the right toy was part of the the trick. Training yourself to let go and enjoy it is also a big part of it. Toys are platinum silicon toys from Vixen Creations, Square Peg Toys, or Uberrime. Can't come with a cage on though, that one still eludes me (us).
was able to cum hands free with a cage on. Used a dildo and focused on the pleasure with my eyes closed and when i was close, i shot a stream out when limp. felt amazing!

I just recently started with a little anal rimming. I’m thinking about taking it step further. I’m curious about pleasure from anal orgasm with a dildo. Like does your cock get hard or stay soft during the session.The feeling you get when your about to cum without touch your cock.
It's amazing give it a try. Just relax your muscles and enjoy what comes. When you come you may be hard or soft I guess it just depends on the situation but definitely give it a go

Back