Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

Just a huge thank you to all the men and women out there serving in any kind of uniform. Your jobs are rarely easy, and thought you should know it really is appreciated!

Last edited:
Just had to stick my head in and say hi to the woman who gives out serious support to the troups. Thanks again :kiss:

Just had to stick my head in and say hi to the woman who gives out serious support to the troups. Thanks again :kiss:

I thought ALL the women here were serious... :confused:

any soldier standing alone in the homecoming hall, feel free to give me a call.... or PM...

:rose:

Awww well aren't you sweet for saying so, but I'm thinking that those who've commented on this thread are appreciative just as much :rose:

I thought ALL the women here were serious... :confused:

:rose:

I don't think he meant any disrespect ;) Some who have posted on the thread are heavily involved in military troop support, volunteering time, money, etc., ;) thinking that's what he meant.

I can't be the only she vet on here.

This one is from a counter drug mission:

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc1/6729_122609951175_535421175_2848245_6350179_n.jpg

Been in 12 years
OIF 2007
OEF 2009-2010

Attached image is a from tonight

Well that's very awesome of you to share :) I bet the guys who look at this thread are gonna eat you alive - you'll be a yummy treat for them ;)

Thanks for serving as well :rose: Feel free to check out the playground military thread (linked on the very first page) :)

minime.gif

Bump

Mmmmm perfect find this Saturday :) old postings but DELICIOUS!

Thank y'all for what y'all do :) and the pics **fingers crossed for naughty in/out of uniform pics**

@ lost one. u sir, are absolutely yummy!! **licks lips**

I'll play. How do we attach pics?

Well so long as your picture is w/in Lit guidelines just attach the image on Lit, otherwise use your own preferred site to host the picture and link it up :) Once linked I try to maintain the front "registry" of those in uniform (provided the Lit member doesn't take the pics down ;) )

Back