Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

All you men in uniform that have contributed to this thread?

*Deep curtsey, Head lowered....a true honor; thank you So Much.

*erects silkily~ Thank you even more so for your service, and sacrifice; Love you and appreciate you!!! :heart::rose::kiss:

Well..here goes...

This one is a few years old..but I still pretty much look the same;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is a few years old..but I still pretty much look the same;)

I've always thought the only thing hotter than a man in uniform was a man out of uniform...lookin delish there gunny :devil:

On a side note Father Christmas sucks...I specifically wished for a single military guy for my Christmas present and damn it I didn't get what I wished for :( I think I must be too bad :devil:

I've always thought the only thing hotter than a man in uniform was a man out of uniform...lookin delish there gunny :devil:

On a side note Father Christmas sucks...I specifically wished for a single military guy for my Christmas present and damn it I didn't get what I wished for :( I think I must be too bad :devil:
Mmm...this Santa rewards "bad girls"..lol

thank you red...taking a "poll"..should I start a thread?

Hmmm...if you climb on Santa's lap he might give you a nice hard candy cane to suck on....

You love me to tease!!:devil:
You're welcome. Threads are nice. I'd say do what you want, no poll needed.

Well, I tried....I will take requests and do private photos too :p

Attachments

• rps20120119_142244.jpg
    rps20120119_142244.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 204
Yeah, from what I can tell my post was removed due to the "no cock pics" rule even though the pics predated that post. Thank you for your kind words. I am from GA myself :p

From myself and every other man, woman and child worthy of the title thank you for risking your lives for my freedom. From me personally thank you for all of the pictures of men in uniform I am one of many many happy ladies out here enjoying the view. Heck I'm still of the oppinion skip the USO and send some of us to entertain the troops. I for one would work very HARD to RAISE morale.

From myself and every other man, woman and child worthy of the title thank you for risking your lives for my freedom. From me personally thank you for all of the pictures of men in uniform I am one of many many happy ladies out here enjoying the view. Heck I'm still of the oppinion skip the USO and send some of us to entertain the troops. I for one would work very HARD to RAISE morale.

LoL and there was no pun intended on that...right :devil: I would be right along side w/ you :p

Was in the Navy, now am just old and out of shape so I will spare you

Your first page is like a military buffet...

I'm revising my options

I'll take me a whole heaping pile of army....and marine for dessert!

Last edited:
Your first page is like a military buffet...

I'm revising my options

I'll take me a whole heaping pile of army....and marine for dessert!

Haha you're gonna have to fight me for it...I want the whole damn buffet :devil:

Back