Republican leaning newspapers make historic switch

Capitalism is a bad name now? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now that's rich.

So your position is that even though they have never supported a liberal candidate for president in 120 years they are actually liberal? :D

With the pinpoint accuracy of a rocket surgeon, Q-Berts can really articulate a sound position.

Capitalism is a bad name now? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now that's rich.

Yea. Any deregulation of any kind and (D)'s and or (R)'s screech like it's the end of the universe.

There isn't a single (D) on this whole fucking board who thinks markets should be kept as free as possible. They all want EXCLUSIVE highly restricted markets governed by tens of thousands of pages of 'regulations' ensuring only a handful of people are allowed to make money for themselves. (R)'s don't want any fucking social freedom.....they want a puritanical theocracy burning sinners at the fuckin' stake. Just recently in MI for example, banning BJ's and batin' while people are being poisoned by the water. LMFAO.....limited government my ass.

They all fucking HATE small, independent businesses....with a fucking passion.

Corporations are BAD!!!

Entrepreneurship is EVIL!!

Doing well for yourself is something to be ashamed of because it means you're oppressing women and black people.

RACIST!! RACIST!!!
3088579-9046856713-NQaY5.gif

Last edited:
Politics is and always have been ( even more so now ) a complete cesspool of cheats and liars scrambling to get their A-Symmetrical sagging asses into a seat of power just so they can dictate the lives of others they could care little about.

Clinton is a chronic liar / opportunist pretending to be a feminist to garner more female votes by pushing the gender pay gap argument when most know that the examples she uses are not an example of the majority but a minority. More women are CEOs, Executives and Politicians and overall hold major seats of power now then they did 15 years ago yet so many still scream they're being held down by the "patriarchy"?. I'm a woman and I find that bull but Clinton is feeding into it just to help her get elected.

Trump's ideals and foundation are extremely outdated ( he'd fit right in during the 40's through the 60s in politics ) and often comes off sounding like a raving lunatic. He has already pissed off just about every racial group in America and allot of women view him as a pompous misogynist.

I don't see how America can win ether way in this upcoming election.

Last edited:
Be sure to shitcan bothersome traffic regulations too. Red lights, speed limits, and turn rules all infringe on our freedom of movement and expression.

And those food safety regulations. Pshaw! You shouldn't mind buying and eating adulterated, rotten, diseased, infested meals. Love that moose turd pie.

Rules telling financial institutions and marketers and other corporations not to cheat and rob you, and lie to you. Such impediments to prosperity!

We don't need no stinking rules! Hey, you won't mind that I build a hog slaughterhouse next door to your home, right? It's coal-powered.

For the first time in its 143-year history, the Detroit News is backing a non-Republican, endorsing Gary Johnson for president in an editorial published today.

Since its founding in 1873, The Detroit News has backed a Republican every time it has made a presidential endorsement (three times we have sat on the sidelines — twice during the Franklin Roosevelt elections and in the 2004 Bush/Kerry contest). We abandon that long and estimable tradition this year for one reason: Donald J. Trump.

Be sure to shitcan bothersome traffic regulations too. Red lights, speed limits, and turn rules all infringe on our freedom of movement and expression.

And those food safety regulations. Pshaw! You shouldn't mind buying and eating adulterated, rotten, diseased, infested meals. Love that moose turd pie.

Rules telling financial institutions and marketers and other corporations not to cheat and rob you, and lie to you. Such impediments to prosperity!

We don't need no stinking rules! Hey, you won't mind that I build a hog slaughterhouse next door to your home, right? It's coal-powered.

How about too big to fail? 600 dollar epi pens? Monsanto poisoning people and destroying peoples crops with total impunity?Jim Crow? That's all great regulation isn't it?

The war on drugs has been AWESOME regulation...well documented positive policy we carry on with there. :rolleyes:

Not all regulation is created equally, some of it is downright bad if not evil as fuck.

Entertaining the idea of ending/changing/fixing some REALLY bad policy choices that are clearly fucking our shit up is hardly insane.

But apparently I'm in the micro minority with that thought.

Just for the record, I wouldn't care. I've got enough land in the middle of nowhere to not give a shit what you do. Shit I'd probably come buy blood from you to juice up the compost piles. :cool:

So your position is that even though they have never supported a liberal candidate for president in 120 years they are actually liberal? :D

Not true at all. They consistently endorsed McCain.

Just for the record, I wouldn't care. I've got enough land in the middle of nowhere to not give a shit what you do.

Yeah, you're another one who just doesn't get it. The full picture is just too big for you to grasp. There's a lot of that going around on this forum. Not very deep thinkers.

Yeah, you're another one who just doesn't get it. The full picture is just too big for you to grasp.There's a lot of that going around on this forum. Not very deep thinkers.

You care to expand on that or take a shot at making it relevant?

Or you just blowing hot air around as usual?

Yea I didn't think so.

Another mindless (D)ick suck post...surprised you didn't try to sell me on Clinton being the re-incarnation of holy spirit on Earth for the millionth time. :rolleyes:

It was a paraphrase, and close enough. You are right on one point, however: you were routinely pissing your pants over Obamacare coverage numbers that didn't fit your preconceived political bias. It was Vetteman who pissed his pants about unemployment numbers not fitting his preconceived political bias. I apologize for getting you two race-baiters mixed up.
:D

Yes, and anyone who disagrees with the failed policies of your messiah has got to be a racist.:rolleyes:

The election is about status quo for elites vs. better life for middle America.

The election is about status quo for elites vs. better life for middle America.

Probably, but not with the candidates in the positions you're probably thinking of. :rolleyes:

How anyone in the middle class could be backing a meglomaniac (maybe) billionaire huckster whose motto is "screw everyone else and make them sue to get paid for contracted jobs" is beyond me. But perhaps not being all that bright is what's keeping them in the middle class.

I actually noticed this. As an independent I tend to read publications on both sides of the isle as they have different points of view on damn near every issue.Since the debate I have seen a huge swing in favor of Clinton from the conservative papers. I thought it was just my eyes. Interesting to note that Trumps own party hates him so much they are actively trying to discredit him at every turn. Yet he is their representative. I think the system is broken peeps. Ya''ll clean that mess up.

Probably, but not with the candidates in the positions you're probably thinking of. :rolleyes:

How anyone in the middle class could be backing a meglomaniac (maybe) billionaire huckster whose motto is "screw everyone else and make them sue to get paid for contracted jobs" is beyond me. But perhaps not being all that bright is what's keeping them in the middle class.

You may well be right about Trump but the Clintons have done more than their fair share of middle class destruction thanks to 'welfare reform', banking 'reform' and much much more.

Neoliberalism IS class warfare.

You may well be right about Trump but the Clintons have done more than their fair share of middle class destruction thanks to 'welfare reform', banking 'reform' and much much more.

Neoliberalism IS class warfare.

He doesn't want to hear that, he actually thinks the neoliberals are out to fight for the working class.

I actually noticed this. As an independent I tend to read publications on both sides of the isle as they have different points of view on damn near every issue.Since the debate I have seen a huge swing in favor of Clinton from the conservative papers. I thought it was just my eyes. Interesting to note that Trumps own party hates him so much they are actively trying to discredit him at every turn. Yet he is their representative. I think the system is broken peeps. Ya''ll clean that mess up.

I like to read on the side with the palm trees. You get both shade and coconut juice to sip while you read.

Back