3113 Hello Summer! Joined Nov 1, 2005 Posts 13,823 Jun 17, 2009 #1 Just saw this option--and only after posting found Manu's thread. It's awesome. That is all. Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
L Leto Degeneres Literotica Guru Joined Dec 17, 2008 Posts 1,755 Jun 17, 2009 #2 3113 said: Just saw this option--and only after posting found Manu's thread. It's awesome. That is all. Click to expand... Now you've done it! You've gone and made me curious, then pranced away without explanation Okay, but I'll remember this
3113 said: Just saw this option--and only after posting found Manu's thread. It's awesome. That is all. Click to expand... Now you've done it! You've gone and made me curious, then pranced away without explanation Okay, but I'll remember this
3113 Hello Summer! Joined Nov 1, 2005 Posts 13,823 Jun 17, 2009 #3 Leto Degeneres said: Now you've done it! You've gone and made me curious, then pranced away without explanation Okay, but I'll remember this Click to expand... Go here and all will be revealed!
Leto Degeneres said: Now you've done it! You've gone and made me curious, then pranced away without explanation Okay, but I'll remember this Click to expand... Go here and all will be revealed!
L Leto Degeneres Literotica Guru Joined Dec 17, 2008 Posts 1,755 Jun 17, 2009 #4 3113 said: Go here and all will be revealed! Click to expand... Oh, this is too funny! Because of your posting, both these threads show up, one under the other. I think maybe this might be one of those "duh!" days for me! I guess I won't be going to the art gallery or reading poetry today
3113 said: Go here and all will be revealed! Click to expand... Oh, this is too funny! Because of your posting, both these threads show up, one under the other. I think maybe this might be one of those "duh!" days for me! I guess I won't be going to the art gallery or reading poetry today