Real Peeping

I have lived 2 places that were near perfect for watching and luckily 2 different women that were not shy about being nude in their homes.

It takes lots of time for the payoff sometimes.

I don't know and don't expect that anyone has ever noticed, but we have a picture window in our dining room and often sit nude at the table while we work. I rather like the situation.

I don't know and don't expect that anyone has ever noticed, but we have a picture window in our dining room and often sit nude at the table while we work. I rather like the situation.

Damn I bet your house is the favorite one on the block for the young boy's. I know it would have been mine.

as a young man i would peep on my mom as she undressed for bed and once she was asleep i'd masturbate over her

I posted this a couple years ago before I lost my window office in a renovation. I spent many hours watching this woman through binoculars with my office door closed.

Today at work I looked out the window of my high rise office, and saw a woman naked in the window of a nearby apartment. Her back was to me, and she was sitting on a bed that was level with the window, so I could see her clearly from her ass up. She had a nice figure, and was apparently massaging someone, though I may have missed out on somthing before I started watching.

As I watched, she and her partner switched places...first they lay together, while he sucked on her nipples and fingered her, then he kneeled down on the floor and ate her out for some time. After awhile she sat up a little and he lay between her legs briefly, then resumed fucking her, then back down for more cunnilingus. Although I got only brief glimpses of their naked bodies, it made me really hot to watch them, knowing exactly what they were doing, and in full view of whoever wanted to watch.

After maybe 20 minutes, she sat up again, and then they lay together for just a few minutes. He got up and dressed and she put on a robe. While dressing he continued to kiss her tenderly, and before leaving he raised her robe up for some ass-grabbing, and clearly got a few more good licks in on her nice tits.

I saw this woman often coming out of the bathroom naked, putting on a sexy bra and thong, and entertaining several men (one at a time), mostly around lunchtime, over a few years.

We just keep the windows open for people to hear us.

I'm a voyeur by nature and always on the look out for an opportunity to peep. Just to be clear though, I don't deliberately wander aground the neighbourhood at night looking through windows. But i've had a few lucky breaks, including:
Peeping on my younger sister when she was in the bathroom bathing;
Once had an office in a high rise that overlooked the roof of a neighbouring building that happened to be a massage parlour. On sunny days the girls would sunbathe nude on the roof;
Spent many a lunch hour in the library looking for downblouse opportunities. Found many including one woman who I am convinced was deliberately creating an opportunity for me to see her braless breasts;
Occasionally would see my teenaged daughter naked, usually when going to kiss her goodnight and tuck her in, she would be asleep, naked, with the covers thrown back;
Once while staying in a motel I discovered I had an excellent view into a neighbouring room. I watched a woman strip, take a shower then dry hersel down and put her pjs on. That was a real good one.
I joined a nudist club solely for the purpose of checking out the naked people. The lifestyle was great but was incidental to the opportunity to perv, discreetly, at naked people.
I always have a good look at the other guys when in a locker room situation. I enjoy comparing their cocks to my own.
All in all I am a committed, but opportunistic, peeper.

Last edited:
When I was teenager I went home with a black girl from school to work on homework project and as we were studying her 21yo brother came home. We heard the shower start and she told me to follow her so I did and went to her closet to where she showed me a hole so she could watch him in the shower. Really eye poping for this young white girl.

When I was teenager I went home with a black girl from school to work on homework project and as we were studying her 21yo brother came home. We heard the shower start and she told me to follow her so I did and went to her closet to where she showed me a hole so she could watch him in the shower. Really eye poping for this young white girl.

So, c'mon! Say more! Was he big? Was he masturbating?

Our friends wife

I've had a serious hard on for one of our friends wife for ever. I would peep behind their bedroom windows and watch her undress for bed. They live in a wooded area and I have snuck up to the rear of the house many times. Many side boobs but never got a full frontal. One year we were staying at a cottage together and I sabotaged the curtains in their windows. When they were getting ready for bed I was outside,dick in hand. I was so excited I think they could hear my heart. She had her back to me when she took off her bra. I think I hit the cabin with my cum

sister

I peeped on my sister as she undressed. I was mesmerized by her beautiful body and she caught me staring at her. I was terrified she was going to tell on me, but she didn't. Turned out she was intrigued by my interest.

I have caught my brother peeping when I am in the bathroom.When I come out I look down at the front of his pants and see he has a boner and a lot of times he has a big wet spot from his pre cum.

I have caught my brother peeping when I am in the bathroom.When I come out I look down at the front of his pants and see he has a boner and a lot of times he has a big wet spot from his pre cum.

Well, if you like that, you could try leaving the door open wider. And covering up less when you come out.

When I was first married, my kitchen window looked across and down directly into a woman's bedroom. My husband and I would watch her. She had very sheer blinds which at night when her light was on hid absolutely nothing. We'd watch her get changed and also have sex a few times.

When I was first married, my kitchen window looked across and down directly into a woman's bedroom. My husband and I would watch her. She had very sheer blinds which at night when her light was on hid absolutely nothing. We'd watch her get changed and also have sex a few times.

This is hot!

The houses were only about 5-10 feet apart in my old neighborhood. I got to watch my older neighbor (50 something) who still had a nice body change out of her clothes as she absent mindedly left the blinds drawn. She disrobed to fully nudity before leaving the room. She was wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and a bra and spanx. Her breasts were slightly sagged but still attractive and she had some minor cellulite on a plump ass. I never viewed her sexually before that, but I wanted to fuck her afterwards.

In the same house, I also had a clear view of the bathroom in my neighbor's home on her main floor. For some reason, they neglected to install window treatments for a few months (they seemed like irresponsible hippie types). One time I saw a 20 something blonde girl sitting on the front steps with a curiously mischievous look on her face, kind of like a sneaky naughty-girl type. Anyways, I discreetly keep an eye out on that bathroom for some time and my patience paid off. The young girl went in to piss, and as she stood up, she faced her plump, round ass towards the window and pulled up her purple bikini panties. I never saw her there again.

Best Friend's Mother

I had a good friend growing up, and he had a beautiful mother. Not glamorous beautiful, but girl next door beautiful. I always tried to peep in her bathroom window whenever I saw the light come on. I was successful only once, but that was enough for a lifetime of memories.

When I was younger. I would spend my summers at my aunts house. We lived in the city and she lived on a farm. Every afternoon like clockwork, she would take a bath. I always managed to get away to watch her through the keyhole. I learned when my cousins took their baths also.

Out peeping?

Opposite, I guess. Told this story in more detail elsewhere.

Cheap hotel..you know where you park right at the door of your room? Heard a noise and looking out our window to see a middle aged woman, naked waist down, one leg up on the running board of a truck....next to my car. She was getting it standing, doggie style while leaning forward and sucking on a guy standing there....>Between cars like that, only I could see.

Saw them the next morning as she came to the little breakfast area of the hotel, she kissed her older hubby as the two young men sat there......smirking.

peeep

From my bedroom window I can see my neighbors pool deck, they older daughters come to use their pool, as soon as I realize one of them are there, I call my ife and we get our binoculars out, set up lawn chairs in our room, fix the shade, get naked, get drinks, and watch... when they are the only ones there we have seen them, pull their bottoms down to check their tans, pop their boobs out for some sun, pee next to the pool, and each has rubbed themselves more than once. My wife loves peeping. I hav already posted that my wife has no idea I peep on her, she is jumping in bed with her toys as soon as I am out of the house, but I don't miss a thing!

When I was younger. I would spend my summers at my aunts house. We lived in the city and she lived on a farm. Every afternoon like clockwork, she would take a bath. I always managed to get away to watch her through the keyhole. I learned when my cousins took their baths also.

I had told about my cousin in shower somewhere around here already, but just now I put up an 800 word version of the the little tale.

...get our binoculars out...

I do like watching nature. Birds, you know, all kinds of tomtits, half a dozen different ducks, three types of herons, kingfisher darting low over the water, green woodpecker holing out the old willow broken in half at that stormy night over a decade ago, cranes dancing in the abandoned farmlands, and that's to name just a few; animals, a deer mom nursing her kid, a fox sitting on watch for a mouse to leave their hole, hares playing behind the next bush. Play drop me pine cone with a squirrel, argue with papa beaver with three he's family is allowed to gnaw down and with maybe not, and watch them pulling bushes across the river. Or even see otters to play, making flip-flaps in unison at sunset time.

If humans wander in my hunting grounds I treat them no differently. Weird animals they might be, but I like to watch them too, especially if they decide to go with nature in their natural look for a little change.

There's a fairly frequented swimming hole not too far. Actually too frequented and too close to the bridge to be really interesting in daylight, but sometimes I still like to slip in my place between years old piles of flotsam, tree trunks up to four feet wide in many layers, on the little island across from the access lawn where visiting people leave their cars. If I ever feel guilt doing so, I joke with myself I double as a life guard: I really wouldn't hesitate to intervene if ever would think the situation goes out of control. My own nudity would have to be excused then.

Once in a long while something interesting happen there, mostly in the long northern twilight hours in the evening or during rain, especially if surprise showers catch cyclist girls on the road. For some reason soaking in the rain almost warrant a skinny dip right after. Well, getting dripping wet clothes off as soon as possible is mostly the right thing to do, at least if those are made of anything other than natural wool.

Perhaps the most interesting there was a young couple, perhaps a decade ago as well. They come mostly shortly after sunset in his car as on schedule (with had a not so trivial two week cycle) and had sex, at first only in the car, then become more brave and moved out, at the car, on the car. In any case, they went for a short skinny dip after, then sometimes sit in their car cuddling still in the nude for some time, other times left shortly, no system for that. I think they get added trills of it being semi-public place, and that they could, and sometimes was interrupted.

Who collided with the fucking couple most often, there was one set of women. One perhaps in her thirties and two under twenty (one of with was nursing a toddler, sometimes but not always present) who always used swimsuits when bathing in daylight, but infrequently slipped in on bicycles for twilight skinny dip and towards autumn often left in pith black darkness not bothering to dress, just wrapping a towel if even that. I would guess from that, they lived not too far away, perhaps in one of the handful then new homes there was roughly within a mile in the direction they left.

First few encounters were quite awkward, but then they established they are not a treat for each other's privacy and mostly politely ignored each other, creating some rather surreal sights. Imagine a couple vigorously fucking on the hood of a car, three girls step of their bicycles, acknowledge that activity as normal and uninteresting and strip chatting, then go in the water nude not ever really looking at the pair approaching orgasm.

Both sets had to be careful to leave before bunch of guys from local sawmill's evening shift went over the bridge on foot, mostly already drunken, going home to the two miles distant hamlet, and often coming down to the river for a quick dip too, but I didn't had any interest in them.

Next summer only the women in the thirties returned from this set, interestingly, with different set of younger teens.

Back