Racy Wilde's Boudoir

I stir and lift my head up a little to see over the pillow, but you're not there... You must have left before the rising sun. Closing my eyes again, I'm ready for more sleep – last night is still aching in my pussy. Then, without my will, my leg is slowly lifted to bend at the knee, propping my ass in the air... You haven't left me at all! I feel your thumbs spread my lips. My god! You're insatiable! I wait for the plunge. Tongue or cock, what shall it be?

http://imgur.com/a/DwvyM

:kiss:

very sexy indeed... why not both... first I ... Until you ... then I.... Until we ... ;)

Last edited:

I stir and lift my head up a little to see over the pillow, but you're not there... You must have left before the rising sun. Closing my eyes again, I'm ready for more sleep – last night is still aching in my pussy. Then, without my will, my leg is slowly lifted to bend at the knee, propping my ass in the air... You haven't left me at all! I feel your thumbs spread my lips. My god! You're insatiable! I wait for the plunge. Tongue or cock, what shall it be?

A good tongue lashing first to open you up and lubricate you ready for another long hard cock session, filling you to overflowing.

Start with a tonguing to get you ready for the unleash beast that satisfied the night before.

The photo is fantastic as always. The story has me picturing a Choose Your Own Adventure novel. Even if I wind up dead, what a way to go! :D

Beautiful picture, love the classic photo texture of B&W in artistic nudes. Wonderful written narrative as well.

I shall say that your pussy deserves to be licked, after a good session the night before...

I would hope it was also licked dry the night before. ;P

If I say then then moment is lost forever, never to return. So...wait for it...wait for it.

lol - you like suspense?

tongue first, your pleasure is what's important. the cock will cum, soon enough

lol... :heart:

ready to plunge my tongue in deep..savour the flavor

lol - you like the morning after pussy?

Wow just gorgeous!

very sexy indeed... why not both... first I ... Until you ... then I.... Until we ...

Haha! I like your thinking.

A good tongue lashing first to open you up and lubricate you ready for another long hard cock session, filling you to overflowing.

Everyone should experience their cake and icing... ;)

Start with a tonguing to get you ready for the unleash beast that satisfied the night before.

Beast, hey? I am very aroused right now :eek:

The photo is fantastic as always. The story has me picturing a Choose Your Own Adventure novel. Even if I wind up dead, what a way to go! :D
OMG! That is so, cool...lol. An erotic choose your own adventure!

Gorgeous femininity..!

It's always hard for me to choose whether to go for...

Stylish, or...

Natural....

What do you like best?

With this particular pose and context I prefer the color shot as it doesn't have the feel of a figure study. Instead there's more of the intimacy of an invitation into a lovers room. ;)

Thank you :kiss:

Sometimes I wish my name was Storm...lol. Then I can take you... by Storm :D

"Yes... yes...!" Let me hear it, babe.

Me too!

Aww, :´(

Ooo, you can watch any time, baby.

Mmmh.... You better like the sound of that because that will be the only name you will remember.

I was hoping....lol

Aww, thanks, sweetie. But I'm sure you can hold your own two on this topic.

Yes, I do built up an appetite for hot chilli dogs.

Thank you. :kiss:

Babe, I wrote the manual.

Wrists chained to the ceiling, ankles strapped in a spreader. Naked, except for a cock ring. You will not cum unless I am completely satisfied.

Yes, I certainly have.

lol... you afraid? You should be. :cool:
Racy, I would love to have you chain me to the ceiling and put my ankles in a spreader... I would totally be at your service!!! I am sure you would love my shaved hole and laugh as my cock leaked while in my cock ring. But I would not cum until directed!!! Use me for your pleasure!!!!

Natural....

http://imgur.com/a/QSc4s

Of Course both are beautiful, though maybe in this case liking the natural a little more shows those beautiful features off nicely...

I would hope it was also licked dry the night before. ;P

always willing to please & tease...

It's always hard for me to choose whether to go for...

Stylish or Natural....

What do you like best?

I agree there's more warmth in the Natural but the Stylish makes it easy to see the details and beauty is in the details.

In the unique elements.

The scar on a nipple. The freckle on an areola. The bone structure easier to see in black, white and shades of gray.

Not to mention that I'm a big fan of shady goods. ;)

Cheers :rose:

P.S. And it's also easier to compare the diameter of a thumb and a nipple in black and white and how close the two are from time to time.

Back