Prostate Orgasm

MakeYouSquirt64

Unexplored ideas
How do I orgasm while massaging my prostate? I have a P-spot massager, as well as two glass dildos. I KNOW I’m hitting the right spot; I just haven’t had that incredible shooting orgasm (yet). Thank you for your feedback.

This is a question I’ve been wanting to ask, but with a twist.

I’ve been using prostate massagers of various types and engaging in butt play (such as pegging) for almost 15 years. I can have prostate orgasms very easily, but I never ejaculate from them. It happened only one time, the first time my wife pegged me. She was ducking me in the missionary position and I got this feeling that I had to pee or cum. My orgasm did not erupt like a typical penis orgasm, but it shot once and then oozed out cum. I remember not knowing what the hell had happened!

But since then, I have never had another orgasm that way. I have been pegged or used prostate massagers, different size toys, different depths, different speeds and different angles, but it’s never occurred again.

I DO have prostate orgasms, many of them, but none with eheculation like that. I will get precum but that’s it. I know I’m having prostate orgasms because i feel them rising in a surge and then a huge release in my soul and in my body. They feel amazing! I can have multiple ones easily. Sometimes I have great feeling muscular contractions in my arms and legs afterwards. They are exactly as my wife describes her g spot orgasms.!

I just cannot ejaculate from them. As other posters have indicated it takes time, patience and some experimentation. Good luck! I am still trying. There are other posts too on this topic:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1512982&page=25&highlight=Prostate+orgasm
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1499869&highlight=Prostate+orgasm

My Experience

I've found that it takes some days (I've gone weeks) of edging. As difficult as it is, I don't allow myself an orgasm, not even a ruined one. I am content to just be close and enjoy the leakage. After a few days my body starts to change. My cock seems semi-erect all the time and my nipples become unbelievable sensitive. Of course I do my best to accentuate these things...no underwear, rough shirts, and of course, as near-constant edging as possible. When I feel the "horny" start building in my ass, I know I'm getting close. When that feeling comes, having a prostate orgasm is not difficult. When it does happen, the relief can be quite intense both physically and emotionally.

I've found that it takes some days (I've gone weeks) of edging. As difficult as it is, I don't allow myself an orgasm, not even a ruined one. I am content to just be close and enjoy the leakage. After a few days my body starts to change. My cock seems semi-erect all the time and my nipples become unbelievable sensitive. Of course I do my best to accentuate these things...no underwear, rough shirts, and of course, as near-constant edging as possible. When I feel the "horny" start building in my ass, I know I'm getting close. When that feeling comes, having a prostate orgasm is not difficult. When it does happen, the relief can be quite intense both physically and emotionally.

i like your method, i think i will try this as i have only experienced p orgasm a few times and have trouble repeating.

How do I orgasm while massaging my prostate? I have a P-spot massager, as well as two glass dildos. I KNOW I’m hitting the right spot; I just haven’t had that incredible shooting orgasm (yet). Thank you for your feedback.

You need to find someone you trust to do it for you. their finger is best. Lubed up. Slow until she finds it then just bend the finger like she is saying come here. If she has on a little finger size condom it is super slippery. If she plays with my balls after she penetrates me once that free hand wraps around my head one maybe to real slow slide by's in there and spat spat spat spat... until I freeze up in sensory overload.

I have never provided myself with a prostate orgasm.

I have had my best luck using Aneros massagers. IMO they are the best.

I’ve had increased sexual pleasure and am able to ejaculate more easily with prostate massage but to reach orgasm may take some practice and patience.

There are reports of people having super orgasms, which are a stream of fast, continuous orgasms that cause the body to shudder.

Not everyone ejaculates during a prostate orgasm, but some release a dribble of milky fluid.

With your fingers

Come hither. Gently insert your lubricated index finger into the anus and curl your finger upward in a “come hither” motion toward the belly button. Keep repeating the motion while gradually increasing your speed as the pleasure builds.

Doorbell. Rest the pad of your finger against the outside of the prostate and gently press as you would to ring a doorbell. Mix it up by using different pressure or holding the press for shorter and longer intervals to find what works. You can use the doorbell technique when penetrating the anus, too.

Circling. Use the pad of your finger and run it all around the prostate, circling your way around the entire perimeter of the gland. Change up the pressure and speed and continue with the combo that feels best, allowing the pleasure to build up.

Simulated vibration. Any move that feels good can be sped up to the point of feeling like a vibrator. This can be a little hard on the wrist after a while, so it’s best to save this kind of speed for when orgasm is close.

If your partner has a penis, you can kick things up a notch with penis-in-anus penetration. Prostate stimulation for you, penile stimulation for them — and a happy ending for you both.

Milking the prostate refers to the act of massaging the prostate until fluid comes out.

The fluid, which is milky, hence the term, may come out while you’re stimulating the prostate.

Officially, the fluid is called prostatic fluid, which is basically ejaculate without the sperm.

Got milk? Then keep at whatever it is you’re doing because it’s a sign that you’re getting close.

Stroking the penis at the same time can take it to another level of pleasure and get you there faster.

The term prostate milking is also sometimes used to refer to a therapeutic prostate massage used to manage symptoms of prostate problems.

Wow, I have been wanting to find my prostate I have attempted it 3 times and felt shame 😊 I have been craving the release from my prostate for a long time now and its building up more and more each day. Just writing this is driving me insane with lusy and shame for wanting to push my finger inside my ass and make me orgasm body mind and soul....

Wow, I have been wanting to find my prostate I have attempted it 3 times and felt shame 😊 I have been craving the release from my prostate for a long time now and its building up more and more each day. Just writing this is driving me insane with lusy and shame for wanting to push my finger inside my ass and make me orgasm body mind and soul....
If you find a way to do it yourself, do tell! I wish I could find someone to do it for me again...

it’s easier with a partner. There is a difference between being given a orgasm rather than chasing one. I’ve never really been successful by myself. We have some love seeing toys. A Edge and a large Hush. While it feels good and there’s the added eroticism that my wife turns them on from her work it’s gust not the same.

Ive played with the edge a few times with no explosive results. I think if you were to look in the window it souls look like I’m playing Pac-Man with the joystick up my ass. Twitch to the left then right now forward back left.

when my wife’s fucking me I just let go.

Have you tried any toys? Aneros has a wide array of prostate massagers. I started with a smaller one years ago with decent results. I “graduated” to a larger one, the prograsm, which I use more frequently. I also use a latex one I got at an adult store some time ago.

The first time I had a prostate orgasm, it was literally a life changing experience, sort of like cumming for the first time. I was trying it with a real cheap prostate massager I got online. I didn’t have much luck - the first 3-4 sessions resulted in nothing. I was getting frustrated. Then I felt it rise up from my prostate and the middle of my body. My breath got ragged, I pushed my head deep into my pillow, and my whole body trembled in a few very intense waves.

Plus you can have several prostate orgasms, without your desire dropping like with a penis orgasm. I with you luck on your journey.

There is no shame in feeling the intense pleasure.

Have you tried any toys? Aneros has a wide array of prostate massagers. I started with a smaller one years ago with decent results. I “graduated” to a larger one, the prograsm, which I use more frequently. I also use a latex one I got at an adult store some time ago.

The first time I had a prostate orgasm, it was literally a life changing experience, sort of like cumming for the first time. I was trying it with a real cheap prostate massager I got online. I didn’t have much luck - the first 3-4 sessions resulted in nothing. I was getting frustrated. Then I felt it rise up from my prostate and the middle of my body. My breath got ragged, I pushed my head deep into my pillow, and my whole body trembled in a few very intense waves.

Plus you can have several prostate orgasms, without your desire dropping like with a penis orgasm. I with you luck on your journey.

There is no shame in feeling the intense pleasure.
Thank you, I have not tried a toy I am only mustering up the courage to use my finger I cant even find my prostrate gland 😳
Like so many out there I wish I could find someone who would take my anal virginity with a toy 😳

Thank you, I have not tried a toy I am only mustering up the courage to use my finger I cant even find my prostrate gland 😳
Like so many out there I wish I could find someone who would take my anal virginity with a toy 😳
I would imagine a finger would be difficult. I'm pretty limber and would be strained to reach it consistently. I know when I was much younger and experimenting with self gratification, there may have been a toothbrush handle that touched it but I didn't know what I was doing. Still looking for something small enough to test with. I think if I had the right item to be comfortable with touching an hitachi wand to that may be just the thing. I remember a cigar tube I had way back. Wonder what I did with that? hahaha I like how googling you find webmd advising to have your doctor do it. Or maybe try prostate massage near me. Or open maps and put the area ytou are willing to travel and paste "Prostate" Massage. Quite a list here....

Some of us, especially those with aging bodies and prostates, may experience what I described - very intense orgasms without cumming. I can't predict when these orgasms without cum will happen. I do have orgasms with ejaculation, as well.

I’ve had hundreds of prostate orgasms and only ejaculated from them twice. Precum? Yes. But no real true ejaculations except for those two times.

My wife and I were messing around last night, she had me put a vibrating butt plug in my ass in 2 1/2 hours I probably had 18 to 20 prostate orgasms. Tons of precum tho.

The way I describe prostate orgasms is exactly how she describes her g spot orgasms.

I do kegels to get a toy or prostate massager up against there or
Sometimes I just leave the toy and adjust how I’m lying how it’s sitting so it presses upwards from my butt towards my stomach/balls area. (I used to be able to have prostate orgasms just by doing kegels alone.) it took me a long time of experimentation to have my first prostate orgasm, but I think I’ve honed it over the years.

I feel It build up in my ass and prostate. Then I have usually 3-8 contractions that feel great and last for 30-45 seconds. Then it passes and I can usually achieve one in another 5-10 minutes of kegels, just sitting there or moving so the toy puts pressure on my prostate.

We usually don’t play for 2.5 hrs, but last night was a special session I guess. I was worn the fuck out by the end. (We we’re doing some other stuff too.)

Some of us, especially those with aging bodies and prostates, may experience what I described - very intense orgasms without cumming. I can't predict when these orgasms without cum will happen. I do have orgasms with ejaculation, as well.
I'm mid 50's never any precum. When I cum I still push a lot of juice as I always have. It just doesn't fly as far as it used to. To get distance I need to find some strange and if she makes the moment erotic and has the right touch, I still got it! I consider myself lucky I am not one and done yet. That is how I got my last strange. Drinks out back and the neighbor complained a little about her husband being done before she was. As the conversation went on I eventually was sporting an erection. she made eye contact with a smile. Later when the impromptu party was breaking up she made a point to bush her hand across where my hardness was visible. Later that year I guess her husband was away. Best sneaky sex award. And for me proving it still works and being liked for it, priceless. Now it is difficult. Want you neighbor and can't have any....

I have had a few of these. Only twice with ejaculation. It always felt as though the times I did not ejaculate were the more powerful orgasms. I use a few different toys. One day I hope to find the right guy who will “the one”. Until then it is toys all the way.

I can get a long solid drip of precum, all the way to the ground while standing, but no climax

Once.. I think I had an analgasm with a More Feeldoe reversed, but not since then with at least three to five different vibe toys

Any ladies here willing to help by using Lovense remote?

Can’t hurt to ask

I can get a long solid drip of precum, all the way to the ground while standing, but no climax

Once.. I think I had an analgasm with a More Feeldoe reversed, but not since then with at least three to five different vibe toys

Any ladies here willing to help by using Lovense remote?

Can’t hurt to ask
When I had something like that we had set up chars and pillows between 2 hotel beds. She wasn't working the prostate directly or even entering my butt with much ore than a random finger tip. I was slathered in oil and slowly milked. Feeling little contractions like orgasm with a steady sensation of pleasure as my balls shaft and butt were expertly caressed. My cum string made it to the floor and as I had those little contractions you could see the bead of cum slide down the wire so the speak. I miss her.

About a week ago I was preparing to get pegged by my wife, so chilling outside by the pool with a buttplug getting ready. I was chatting with someone here online so shot this vid while my wife was prepping for me inside.

Shows the contractions I feel when I have a prostate orgasm. Had maybe 5 strong contractions in this orgasm.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uBUTYi-dn2HB_e4yasWicV9X7Wgm9Mqr/view?usp=drivesdk

hmmm I had stuff in my ass before just to see what it would be like and kind of like it. However never actively tried to find or stimulate my prostate. Thanks all for making me more aware. Thanks for sharing the clip, made me decide I really need to try if I perhaps have a hidden sensitive m-spot.

I've got some free time coming up soon and I intend to practice some more with my toys.

I’ve had really great success with this prostate plug from JimmyJane https://jimmyjane.com/products/dia

I’ve used it a few times and feel like it’s gotten easier. For me it’s a combination of relaxing, breathing and fantasizing.

Once worked up the orgasms are really intense but not located in my penis. In fact my penis isn’t always erect when it’s happening until I’m ready to add additional stimulation and cum.

The orgasm are very abdominal and generally all over level orgasms. Like involuntary toe curl muscle clenching deep guttural moaning. They also happen in waves. So it wasn’t a one and done like ejaculation penile orgasms. After a few waves I’m so worked up I can’t keep my hands off anymore and I cave for the biggest orgasms I’ve ever had.

So unless you can let yourself go in this way you may not be relaxed enough. If you’re concerned about time, noise or being interrupted or may not happen.

Back