Pregnant women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o63nuqzh2S1uwejwgo1_500.jpg

Pregnancy is probably the m9st beautiful thing a woman can do in her life time. It is the most beautiful time of her life. Her body chsnges, she glows and grows. Creating a life with someone is so intimate and beautiful. It's probably the closest you can get with someone. When you create life together, it truly is so beautiful.

Pregnant Pleasure.

I love pregnant women! Anyone have any good pictures? I would love to see some actual pictures of ladies on here also.

I think a pregnant woman's pregnant pussy is about the best thing you can slide your cock into. Swollen, hot tight. wet. All of the best feelings. I have fucked my wife , her sister and her best friend. All when they were very pregnant. I'll treasure the many times.:heart:;)

Attachments

• uu.jpg
    uu.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I find the pictures on the Pregnant Women thread terribly erotic and I know he does too. I've caught myself wondering later what goes through his mind when he looks at me . . . I mean knowing that he's been having sex with me, a woman younger than his own daughter and that his baby is growing inside me.

Wow, getting a bit hot and bothered looking at the pics and thinking about him.

Pregnancy is probably the m9st beautiful thing a woman can do in her life time. It is the most beautiful time of her life. Her body chsnges, she glows and grows. Creating a life with someone is so intimate and beautiful. It's probably the closest you can get with someone. When you create life together, it truly is so beautiful.

I sooo totally agree with you

I find the pictures on the Pregnant Women thread terribly erotic and I know he does too. I've caught myself wondering later what goes through his mind when he looks at me . . . I mean knowing that he's been having sex with me, a woman younger than his own daughter and that his baby is growing inside me.

Wow, getting a bit hot and bothered looking at the pics and thinking about him.

That's pretty hot right there....

Real lit ladies that are pregnant

Are there any real pregnant ladies on lit that we can see :kiss:

These are absolutely incredible. Look how gorgeous these women are!

I can't wait until I'm bred, all swollen and plump like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back