Pregnant women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o8dgvqjqVZ1ukcoa4o1_400.jpg

Afraid to say it out loud . . .

so just going to write it down. I think my Daddy has done it! After months of trying, he's gotten me pregnant. Peed on the stick this morning and will do it again later, but I haven't said anything to him, I want to be sure. Won't say anything until I see Doc next week.

I was starting to think it wouldn't happen. My Daddy is almost 65 but obviously still quite virile and full of potent cum . . . I should never have doubted him :eek:

so just going to write it down. I think my Daddy has done it! After months of trying, he's gotten me pregnant. Peed on the stick this morning and will do it again later, but I haven't said anything to him, I want to be sure. Won't say anything until I see Doc next week.

I was starting to think it wouldn't happen. My Daddy is almost 65 but obviously still quite virile and full of potent cum . . . I should never have doubted him :eek:

Good luck!

You sound very pleased and excited about it. I'm so happy for you. How long have you been trying? Let us know how it turns out. :)

I'm praying its not a false alarm . . .

You sound very pleased and excited about it. I'm so happy for you. How long have you been trying? Let us know how it turns out. :)

He started talking about wanting a baby last year, but I didn't want to go there, mainly because I thought he was too old to impregnate me. It wasn't until around the first of the year that I began to understand how important it was to him, how happy he would be to have his baby growing inside of me.

Yes, I am definitely pleased and excited.

He started talking about wanting a baby last year, but I didn't want to go there, mainly because I thought he was too old to impregnate me. It wasn't until around the first of the year that I began to understand how important it was to him, how happy he would be to have his baby growing inside of me.

Good luck!!!

Good luck little girl, we know you and Daddy have be hoping for this for a while, but . . . if it's not to be this time, please don't become disheartened it will happen :heart:

Good luck little girl, we know you and Daddy have be hoping for this for a while, but . . . if it's not to be this time, please don't become disheartened it will happen :heart:

I agree. It will happen. A 65 year old male is more than capable of fathering a child. And as long as you're fertile, its only a matter of time.

Pretty sure this is a former teacher of mine....which makes this even hotter

Attachments

• 13394122_1650516238600012_8361399680567684686_n.jpg
    13394122_1650516238600012_8361399680567684686_n.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1
Pretty sure this is a former teacher of mine....which makes this even hotter

Petty sure there's no possible way you could know that from a pic like that, but if saying that makes you hard then knock yourself out.

Petty sure there's no possible way you could know that from a pic like that, but if saying that makes you hard then knock yourself out.

lol. she took similar looking pic back when she was pregnant

Attachments

• dab preg 1.jpg
    dab preg 1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1
  • dab preg 4.jpeg
    dab preg 4.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1
  • dab preg 6.jpg
    dab preg 6.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1
Status