Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 6

I would support that campaign.
As you should. I don't understand the side that supports the criminalization of attire based on gender.
Canada lets you walk around without a top ladies wherever a man does women can as well
I think many countries do. The city I work in was voting on making city codes gender neutral, but voted against. Mostly in the codes it wouldn't change much, like in places they refer to a person in power, from elected officials to local business management, using he, but prohibiting females from exposing her breasts is a little different.
I'm pretty sure that's just Ontario.
True but I think the other areas are just no longer leveling charges. Some cops threatening, but eventually backing down. Yeah, I don't think that is exactly a win either.
Absolutely, I'm in. I can definitely support that platform. 😁
As you should. Honestly I probably wouldn't, but it really grinds my gears that I could be criminally charged for acting like I have the same right to decide on my wardrobe that a man does.
I'm all for a lascivious display of genitalia - usually accompanied by some masturbation ... As for the company polos - yours must be very restrictive and it would have to be removed in the case of a "happy ending massage"!

I'm in for supporting Justa's ample bosom - I couldn't vote but I could act as a supporting platform if required

Public nudity is apparently legal in many countries as long as it is not done with the intention to shock or upset ... I guess some people could be upset by seeing a lovely lady exposing her charms but I'm not one of them
I am sure I will show on the Saturday thread. And yes, exactly. At least they are women's this time but that means stretchier and lighter and yes, women's polos amplify boobs and my boobs don't need it. But it is probably better than mens. This is actually the first time I have been handed a woman's shirt. My last company had a required company button down for events. Yes men's, so big enough to button without risk of popping, big enough to wear as a dress. First event, Jeff is all, hey we are going to wear these company shirts so we look professional, um Jeff, you know this is going to do the opposite for me right? What do you mean? you'll see. ok what size, 2xl, no you don't wear a 2xl here is a large. Jeff, would you like it to button up, because this is several inches shy. hands me the size I want, go put it on, walk back, give him the I told you so look as he cringes, can you try tucking it in. tuck in, ok, yeah don't wear that, just wear a blazer. um thank you.

I could accept the rigid nudity standards, if they were equality applied. I don't like being told I can't dress or act a certain way because I am a chick. Probably the reason I have half to hobbies I do, because someone told me I shouldn't.

Perfect!! 😍
Thank you, you're so sweet, WTS! 😘πŸ₯°
This kicked up my Monday! :love:
Awesome, thank you, Cogan!! πŸ₯°
God I love your tits Tali! :love:
So glad you like them, thank you, KV! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
Absolutely one of my favorites, I always am thrilled beyond eloquent words to see you.πŸ’•
Right back atcha, haha, always so glad to see your posts!! 😍😘
Your peak-a-boo game is always so strong!! :love:
I use the force, Luke! πŸ˜†Thank you so much, cpu, hugs! πŸ€—:heart:
Firm favourites.πŸ˜πŸ‘…
Thank you, Todger! πŸ€—πŸ₯°
Beautiful and so very sexy as always Tali !
Hey, Paul!! Thank you very much!! 😘
what a way to make a better Monday. Cheers and hoping you had a great weekend. So damn sexy
I did, thank you, hope you did too!! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
Preparing for Titty Tuesday...
haha, possibly!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
Mighty damn enticing
Thank you so much! πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
Very nice 😁
Hey J, thank you!! πŸ€—:heart:
So very nice
Thank you, SS!! πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Back