Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well unfortunately my test came back positive for breast cancer. I do not know much yet. I will see a surgeon on Thursday and I know they still have more tests to run. But I am certainly not giving up, and I am willing to fight.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Sorry to hear, stay strong, you got this, keeping you in our prayers. :heart:

Well unfortunately my test came back positive for breast cancer. I do not know much yet. I will see a surgeon on Thursday and I know they still have more tests to run. But I am certainly not giving up, and I am willing to fight.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!
Time to kick some ass! I know you will!:kiss::heart::kiss:

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Sorry for the bad news Sassy.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!
Sassy I'm so sorry to hear this but you are one tough woman. You got this and I agree Fuck Cancer and Fuck it hard!! I'm around if you ever need to vent. All my best and good health to you sweetie. :rose:

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Positive thoughts for you

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Well, fuck!! :mad:
Damn right you’re going to fight and you know what else, we’ll all be with you and you’re going to be victorious. Fuck yeah!

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!
Sorry to hear that. Will keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

So sorry to hear this Sassy. You got this and keep positive. It works:kiss:

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Keep that attitude. You don't take sass, you give it.:rose:

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Thinking of you, Sassy. Sending positive thoughts for strength and healing. :rose:
And fuck cancer.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Fight on and fuck cancel!
We'll be here to help

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Whatever treatments and tough times you have ahead, you've started with head - on fighting spirit, I'm guessing the perfect place for your mind and your medics to start working together!

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Sorry to hear this, hope the surgeon has a plan of action for you when you see them.

I agree, you must fight this and we all support you.

Well unfortunately my test came back positive for breast cancer. I do not know much yet. I will see a surgeon on Thursday and I know they still have more tests to run. But I am certainly not giving up, and I am willing to fight
Fuck Cancer!

Gawd, sorry that's happened.

Strength and courage.

Hugs from Australia

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

I'm sorry that it was positive, Sassy, but it's early on, so that's the good new as well as a fighting spirit!

We're here for you too and anything that you need!! :rose::heart:

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Like everyone else on Lit I'm sorry to hear your news Sassy, but like everyone else I know you've got what it takes to come out fighting and beat that shit!

Sending you love :heart:

Photo from Vegas.

I thought what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas but thanks for sharing at least some of what you got up to!! I hope you managed to find some "hands on" help to put those back in her dress - and maybe then help her out of it altogether...

On a selfish note, I'd love to see more of her and those lovely tits!

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Prayers and thoughts from Mill Creek area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back