Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been quite a while, but my 32DD's are just the same. ^ ^

And about the excess noise, eh, I so rarely post pics anymore I've lowered my standards. Just doesn't really matter to me.

Your breasts are so impressive. They are really beautiful. Thanks for posting. I do hope you continue to do so.

And about the excess noise, eh, I so rarely post pics anymore I've lowered my standards. Just doesn't really matter to me.

Oh my goodness. You are amazing :heart:

Absolutely stunning. So natural and so sensuous.

Friday fun!

You have gorgeous lips and hair to compliment those really beautiful breasts.

It has been too long. A very sultry picture in every respect, especially with the way your hair falls onto your shoulders, I love that. Your breasts are stunning.

:D.

Your hair does a lot more than just frame your breasts, it frames your face beautifully as well :kiss::rose:.

Gorgeous pic.

Can't stop staring.... *apologises for staring* beautiful and wishing I was in that picture too...

I don't hear any noise, and I don't care if they look just the same. Yours are lovely to see whenever you care to show.:kiss:

The breasts are awesome
Thanks

smile

Delightful, I love the matching lipstick as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back