Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4

<SNIP>

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Thanks so much Fred for the indexes. I wouldn't have time to watch TV if you didn't do such a great job indexing all our beautiful ladies here.

Cheers
:confused:

Last edited:
Thanks so much Fred for the indexes. I wouldn't have time to watch TV if you didn't do such a great job indexing all our beautiful ladies here.

Cheers
:confused:

Your welcome it is a joy to do. Thanks goes out to all the lovely ladies that have shared.

:cool:

old borg fred

Here are my 36Cs.

Sexy Lady, Welcome to Lit and the thread. WOW very sexy! Hope you will share again and often.

36C - Sexymama082 Profile Sexymama082-04-29-2018, 0435 AM
attachment.php
p3135

Thank you for sharing.

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

That's just plain rude and lazy. Thank you for this list. It's very hot to look at the names and click on the link. So many tits so little time to inspect everyone. Plus everyone is a winner. - Ed

Plus Kerri always deletes her photos quickly as she gets so embarrassed if they are up too long. Haha. I say if u got it flaunt it. To be honest it's hot to see her post a tit pic and go nits with the shame and the embarrassment she goes through. I don't ask or tell or request her to post any picture ever. That's her doing it on her own. Maybe one day I'll convince her that's it's okay to keep a titty photo posted.

Plus Kerri always deletes her photos quickly as she gets so embarrassed if they are up too long. Haha. I say if u got it flaunt it. To be honest it's hot to see her post a tit pic and go nits with the shame and the embarrassment she goes through. I don't ask or tell or request her to post any picture ever. That's her doing it on her own. Maybe one day I'll convince her that's it's okay to keep a titty photo posted.

I hope she does share aand I will be around to see it. Sadly I miss some being in the hospital.

:cool:

old borg fred

Thank you Mr Fred, appreciate your kindness and quick revert.

I will do so tomorrow in exchange to your prompt action for my request :rose: :kiss:

Pretty Lady, all I need to know and i can fix things. Today I'm home but in two days I will be in hospital over night

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back