Popped my cherry with my first 1-rating

sammy_sludge

Virgin
After all my efforts I finally got my first 1-rating. Two of them, actually, for sequential posts in a thread.

Having received it, though, it would be nice if people would leave more comments. I know I'm not exactly one to say it, considering I don't leave many myself, but when a post is rated down it would be nice if it was that they didn't like the writing, the ideas in it, or if it was just spite.

Anyway, excuse my ramblings, I suppose the next 1's will be easier, just like the 2nd 3 was.

Last edited:
I looked over my feedback recently and saw someone had given a one rating for a lot of my more recent threads. They all had feeback but just one word Shit.

It's kind of obvious these have been done out of spite as the number of them suggests that.

Not that I really care as I just found myself laughing at them.

I looked over my feedback recently and saw someone had given a one rating for a lot of my more recent threads. They all had feeback but just one word Shit.

It's kind of obvious these have been done out of spite as the number of them suggests that.

Not that I really care as I just found myself laughing at them.

I have that for my current account, & did for many of my other accounts before they got hacked.

Kills me, though, especially since the same threads get 5s from others.

I just had 11 1 votes removed, the admins see them as obvious troll attempts when the average ratings assigned to the story are 4s and 5s. Don't worry about it, if you report the abuse it will be removed faster. It also depends on the average votes on your story.

Chyoo ratings are different from Literotica once submitted they are permanent.

Ahh yeah I saw that, thats a pretty big flaw, one thats open to pretty big abuse

Pretty sure it was just a case of the person not liking it. After all, Chyoo's erotica, and the two posts were non-erotic and fairly black, albeit a continuation of the theme and moving the story elsewhere.

The other 1 made me realize that I'd been writing in the middle of the night and too the whole idea of giving readers a chance to branch the story a whee bit far (1-paragraphs that could've been consolidated from 6 or 8 to 2). Took a day or two to re-write enough posts to fill all that in!

Back