Please allow me to introduce myself...

And I just want to mention in passing that I came here looking for fun and filth and not life affirmation but now that I've read through your story I'm totally in awe of you, Melissa, and all the more so because you still believe in being badly behaved ;):heart: :kiss::kiss:

Sweetie, I didn't save my own life so that I could be bored.

Thank you for your very kind words.

Feminism leads to bicycling lesbians with wands? Well, now I know what the next chapter of No Men to Live needs! Forget the poignant scene with the wounded soldier, the orphans in desperate need of massage and mothers! My girls need toys!

Yes, Rosie, we will get along great! Welcome aboard!

It was a spur of the moment thing. Not something I'd given a lot of thought to. And I'll do my best to forget that tidbit of Presidential trivia.

If you decide to give it some more thought, might I suggest; Drop the "Little" part...maybe go with "Junior", as that implies there's room yet to grow, etc... Simon Jr, now that has a good ring to it :D

If you decide to give it some more thought, might I suggest; Drop the "Little" part...maybe go with "Junior", as that implies there's room yet to grow, etc... Simon Jr, now that has a good ring to it :D

I asked the Hubs why he didn't have a nickname for his penis. He said "Because I expect it to be addressed with respect".

I did use "junior" rather than "little." Truth in advertising, you know. I thought about "Simon Supreme" or "Monster Simon" or even "Anaconda Jackhammer" but I prefer to be a bit subtler than that.

Wait a minute . . . what was this thread about?

I did use "junior" rather than "little." Truth in advertising, you know. I thought about "Simon Supreme" or "Monster Simon" or even "Anaconda Jackhammer" but I prefer to be a bit subtler than that.

Wait a minute . . . what was this thread about?

Introductions. :D

Introductions. :D

All the best social media threads, in my experience and that goes back to early Usenet, meander on for months and even years unencumbered by spoilsport mods and range through the totality of human experience sometimes across multiple platforms. IME it's an indicator of high-quality internet company.

One such thread involves a word game (which I rather fancy would go down very well here) which has been running continuously for about eighteen years, starting on a Usenet newsgroup, transferring to a corresponding Facebook group, then being thrown off that group into a FB group of its own. It's still fizzing along nicely.

I asked the Hubs why he didn't have a nickname for his penis. He said "Because I expect it to be addressed with respect".

I call my cunt Felicity, partly because of the etymological connection to pussies but mostly because she has been a source of much happiness for me over many years. I expect her to be addressed with a hot flickering tongue.

Back in the day, we had threads here that numbered in the millions of posts. Since this site has finite resources, Laurel decide to limit threads to 5k posts. My coffee shop is in it's third generation.

By the way, if you haven't noticed there is a thread called Writers' Challenges and Exercises at the top of the page that has more word games and such in it. You might want to check it out.

Hot flickering tongues will get most everyone's attention if applied right. :devil:

I call my cunt Felicity, partly because of the etymological connection to pussies but mostly because she has been a source of much happiness for me over many years. I expect her to be addressed with a hot flickering tongue.

An excellent name! You can refer to your orgasms as felicitations.

Back in the day, we had threads here that numbered in the millions of posts. Since this site has finite resources, Laurel decide to limit threads to 5k posts. My coffee shop is in it's third generation.

By the way, if you haven't noticed there is a thread called Writers' Challenges and Exercises at the top of the page that has more word games and such in it. You might want to check it out.

Hot flickering tongues will get most everyone's attention if applied right. :devil:

I am lousy at word games, because I generally say yes to everything.

I name objects, not body parts. Each of my 34 stringed instruments has a name. Some of them are rude. But those are objects I handle. I don't name instruments I mouth, like the woodwinds, harmonicas, and brass. That would be too intimate. I must maintain distance.

Saying yes to everything -- that works, even if you mean the other yes.

You play the harp? How wonderful! :D
The other kind of harp, not the stringed sort, although I'm tempted. Shall I rant about harmonica technology? Quite sophisticated and varied. I've a full set of blues harps but I mostly depend on a couple of chromatics, some tremolos (the world's most popular type), and weird stuff -- reverse, modal minor, etc.

Free-reed instruments are fun. Catch your breath.

The other kind of harp, not the stringed sort, although I'm tempted. Shall I rant about harmonica technology? Quite sophisticated and varied. I've a full set of blues harps but I mostly depend on a couple of chromatics, some tremolos (the world's most popular type), and weird stuff -- reverse, modal minor, etc.

Free-reed instruments are fun. Catch your breath.

So.

You regularly go from suck... to blow?

So.

You regularly go from suck... to blow?
Not on the melodica. Blow, baby, blow. Well, sometimes sucking is needed on clarinets and saxes. They fill with saliva otherwise. [suck] Whew, that was a mouthful. [gulp] Brasses have slobber valves but winds don't, alas. The floor around wind players is always soggy. That's why they're best outdoors -- on sand, preferably. Try it and see.

Not on the melodica. Blow, baby, blow. Well, sometimes sucking is needed on clarinets and saxes. They fill with saliva otherwise. [suck] Whew, that was a mouthful. [gulp] Brasses have slobber valves but winds don't, alas. The floor around wind players is always soggy. That's why they're best outdoors -- on sand, preferably. Try it and see.

Yeah, I’ve done my harmonica time. I used to be fairly good, but I never could get the hang of tremolo harps. It’s not their fault, I just never really found a use for them. That whole mitteleuropa folk-band scene just isn’t something I was ever into.

Back