Playtime (Closed - the_gladiator, txnstud21)

Firecracker

Just me :)
Joined
Apr 9, 2001
Posts
11,785
It was innocent enough the way it started ... just idle chit-chat before both of you took notice of me in a way that started go beyond flirtatious ... to the point where you knew what you wanted when you saw me wearing that lil red dress y'all like so much:

attachment.php
 
(for the purposes of this thread I will use first person even though its not always my writing style)

I smiled at her standing there in her red dress. The bar was loud. I looked across the table to the guy who was with me. I sent my eyes towards her, a silent question. Was she the one we would want to take home tonight?
 
i could feel the stares, the way I was being measured and mentally undressed. I noticed your gaze almost immediately - focused and unrelenting... it was something about the two of you ...
 
my eyes slid over her considering studying. "I've never been with a blonde." I say leaning forward to punch cowboy on the arm playfully. "She's pretty hot." I ad. Slowly I get up from our table and move towards her where she's dancing, I flash her a smile.
 
I can see someone approaching me through the crowd, alternating between glancing back at his table and leering at me like he already knew what he had in mind ...

I placed my drink to my lips and waited obediently for him, noticing his smirk spread across his face as he made his way closer to me ...
 
I slowly approach, watching the bottle move to her lips, the image making me think of other things. I almost gulped with the thought.

I smoothed my hands down my jeans. I wore cowboy boots and a button down shirt. Although I was more a city boy than my buddy cowboy. They sometimes called me gladiator. Supposedly it had to do with my fascination with Rome. However I personally thought it had more to do with the fact that I am lean but not really buff like a gladiator, so they use it to make fun of me at times. I just laff it off. I smile at her as I approach.

"Hey." I say smiling. Not sure how I ended up being the one going up to her first, cowboy was usually much more forward than me.
 
Back
Top