Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
sxybilady said:
Hi Tasty is it a good morning for you or havent you been to bed yet?​
Been sleeping the past week away or so it seems lol...nope haven't been to sleep yet...msta been the long nap i took...

Hope your morning has been treating you well?

Hiya witchy :rose: Good morning to ya!

WantonWitch said:
Hiya Tasty :rose: the world bein' good to you I hope ;)
Getting better each day thanks Witchy hope alls right with you and yours?

Tasty_Teaze said:
Been sleeping the past week away or so it seems lol...nope haven't been to sleep yet...msta been the long nap i took...

Hope your morning has been treating you well?

Hiya witchy :rose: Good morning to ya!
Mornings been reasonably quiet *keeping fingers crossed its stays that way*
Have a good day Tasty :rose:

Although have to go to a meeting now so catch you all in a bit :kiss: :kiss:

Tasty_Teaze said:
:confused: lol awww you mean High hehe... hiya Micky

Don't think i'm quite ready for a wet day yet...ohhh you mean the the weather..yep yep suppose to be wet :)
um, me, mention the weather..........noooooo

higherlevel4u said:
(((((Tasty!!))))) Hiya hon .... are you feeling better today at all?? :rose: :kiss:
(((Higher))) :kiss:
Good morning to you
yes feeling much much better thank you hun :)

higherlevel4u said:
Hiya Pengy!! Hey, mate .... have you been given your membership number and been presented with your badge?? :cool:

mornin higher. Managed to hunt down my membership number, but i haven't got my badge yet. I do hope it'll be someone other than Witchie who presents it to me, she's got a thing about sticking pins in me. :eek:

Pengy said:
mornin higher. Managed to hunt down my membership number, but i haven't got my badge yet. I do hope it'll be someone other than Witchie who presents it to me, she's got a thing about sticking pins in me. :eek:
Lol pengy you still haven't been pinned yet? fraid i'd probably stick ya too although not on purpose (but then again ya never know) :devil:

Hiya hun LTNS! how ya been?

Pengy said:

Don't worry Pengy....... I'm not a badge presenter ;) Good morning by the way :kiss:

Thank god for that! :D

I'm good thanks Tasty, how are you two this morning?

Pengy said:
Thank god for that! :D

I'm good thanks Tasty, how are you two this morning?
Good to hear!
Think i'm starting to fade pengy will be putting myself to bed here real soon

awwww, night then sexy, hope you feel better after a little snooze. :kiss:

higherlevel4u said:
Marky!! How are you, mate? :cool:

Have we had any new members lately? Have I got to update the front page?

Afternoon Higher, doing ok apart from my bad back, but hey it gives me more time here so not all bad :D

Yes we have had a few new members come in overnight, up to 40 now so an update would be in order. :)

WantonWitch said:
Good afternoon Mark :kiss: Having a quiet day I hope ;)

Good afternoon Witchie, :kiss: :rose: :kiss: , a quiet day in general, popping painkillers all day, then off the docs later to get my back looked at again :eek:

mark197205 said:
Good afternoon Witchie, :kiss: :rose: :kiss: , a quiet day in general, popping painkillers all day, then off the docs later to get my back looked at again :eek:

Ouch.... I hope they can do something for you.... not pleasant when your back hurts :kiss:

Good Morning Playgrounders!! I am very happy today because I have a new grandson!! He was born yesterday at 3:51 pm. He weighs 8#'s and is 20" long! He has a lot of dark hair and looks just like Daddy! My daughter is doing great!! YAYYYYYY!
:nana: :nana:

carrie-on said:
Good Morning Playgrounders!! I am very happy today because I have a new grandson!! He was born yesterday at 3:51 pm. He weighs 8#'s and is 20" long! He has a lot of dark hair and looks just like Daddy! My daughter is doing great!! YAYYYYYY!

Congratulations :nana: :nana: carrie-on :kiss:

carrie-on said:

Congratulations Carrie :rose: x12 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back