Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasty_Teaze said:
Hello Td & MM :)

Evening fellow playgrounders
Hey there Teaze. Sounds like you're feeling better there darlin.

Come here sweet Turtledove. I'll sit with you until he comes back.

musicman77 said:

Awe-thanks Hun-so...how's tricks Sexy Man?

Hello Tease-glad you're feeling better :rose:

musicman77 said:

Yes MM meds have kicked in coughs almost gone and just down to the sniffles now :)thanks hun

Had already made plans few weeks ago to go on field trip with my oldest niece and that was this morning so i'm really glad when i woke i was actually feeling up to it...we had great fun too...kinda nice having a teen who actually enjoys hanging out with you hehe..
heck m 3 teens were always embarrest and never wanted me around their friends...course that might be because i always told them stories about the kids and they'd all laugh

Tasty_Teaze said:
Yes MM meds have kicked in coughs almost gone and just down to the sniffles now :)thanks hun

Had already made plans few weeks ago to go on field trip with my oldest niece and that was this morning so i'm really glad when i woke i was actually feeling up to it...we had great fun too...kinda nice having a teen who actually enjoys hanging out with you hehe..
heck m 3 teens were always embarrest and never wanted me around their friends...course that might be because i always told them stories about the kids and they'd all laugh

I am glad to hear you had a great time and you're feeling better. My kids are like that with their Mom also. But I always get asked to do stuff like that with them. All their friends think I am cool. Not sure why though????

Hey Td if ya wanna know how tricks are I will show you after your badge ceremony.

musicman77 said:
I am glad to hear you had a great time and you're feeling better. My kids are like that with their Mom also. But I always get asked to do stuff like that with them. All their friends think I am cool. Not sure why though????

Hey Td if ya wanna know how tricks are I will show you after your badge ceremony.
Yeah me!! :nana:

musicman77 said:

Lol well at that age my kids friends loved me,still do even...drove my kids nuts lol...now though doesn't bother them...

Hiya Td sweetie :kiss:
nice to see you :)

Tasty_Teaze said:
Lol well at that age my kids friends loved me,still do even...drove my kids nuts lol...now though doesn't bother them...

Hiya Td sweetie :kiss:
nice to see you :)
Hello Darlin-how's your night going? :kiss: :rose:

turtledove said:
Hello Darlin-how's your night going? :kiss: :rose:
Been perdy uneventful and slow lol which is just my pace these last few days hehe...gave me time to catch up and read all my threads i visit and that was kinda nice...:)

well gotta run for now have to go get daughter from work have fun and take care if i don't see you later :kiss: :rose:

Tasty_Teaze said:
Been perdy uneventful and slow lol which is just my pace these last few days hehe...gave me time to catch up and read all my threads i visit and that was kinda nice...:)

well gotta run for now have to go get daughter from work have fun and take care if i don't see you later :kiss: :rose:
Have a good night Teaze. :kiss:

Good Morning Playgrounders ...

... from a very mild and sunny UK .... the time is 8.15am GMT and I am about to rock 'n' roll .... :D

Good Morning fellow Playgrounders .... (((higher))) :kiss:
Another warm day here no sunshine but very mild which is good :nana:

Looking forward to the Bank Holiday Weekend ...roll on tomorrow :D

higherlevel4u said:
(((((Sexy K))))) How absolutely wonderful to see you, you gorgeous creature you .... ;) :kiss: :rose:

And you too baby :kiss: fingers crossed I have a lovely quiet day today...not in the mood for working today.... ;) :D

sxybilady said:
And you too baby :kiss: fingers crossed I have a lovely quiet day today...not in the mood for working today.... ;) :D

I must go do some work now, unfortunately, but I shall be popping in an out .... I know you like that .... ;) :kiss:

higherlevel4u said:
I must go do some work now, unfortunately, but I shall be popping in an out .... I know you like that .... ;) :kiss:

Mmmmmm thank you for that mental image baby......you are one major distraction for me... :devil:

Good morning fellow playgrounders, i trust you are all well today. :nana:

Hiya Pengy!! Hey, mate .... have you been given your membership number and been presented with your badge?? :cool:

mickyp123 said:
Hi,? wish i was lol, morning, TT have a wet day
:confused: lol awww you mean High hehe... hiya Micky

Don't think i'm quite ready for a wet day yet...ohhh you mean the the weather..yep yep suppose to be wet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back