Pillow humping.

I really enjoy humping pillows. I do it most days it just feels so good to ride that thick seam till you cum all over it.

continues to be

This continues to be one of my favorite threads here in Lit

It is so lovely and exciting watching a lover, laying next to her, as she humps her pillow or blanket, her hips moving and then trembling. Teasing her as she does that, and she grows so desperate to cum, and.....

Thanks to the women who enjoy pillow humping, and to those who share it as well.

Awaiting you....

G

It is so lovely and exciting watching a lover, laying next to her, as she humps her pillow or blanket, her hips moving and then trembling. Teasing her as she does that, and she grows so desperate to cum, and.....
you got that right, G!

I tried this for the first time in a long time this weekend. It worked, but it was too much effort.

I love it and to spice it up I fill my pussy with a toy. Sometimes a vibe sometimes a really fat vegetable and occasionally I want to be so full, that I use a plug in my butt while I hump my pillow and my fingers rub my spot.

MMM very nice Jenn.. :devil: Totally loved the bathroom sink one...

I did this last night but sort of a bit differently. I put my vibe inside and basically sat on two pillows that were on top of each other. It made the vibe go in nice and deep and felt amazing. I could also grind my clit on the pillows at the same time.
Ahhhhhh

I did this last night but sort of a bit differently. I put my vibe inside and basically sat on two pillows that were on top of each other. It made the vibe go in nice and deep and felt amazing. I could also grind my clit on the pillows at the same time.
Ahhhhhh

MMMmmmmm...

Back