Photo Tributes

I received three tributes from this thread, and they have my face in them, so deciding should I post them for a even a little bit, or just enjoy them myself.

Any thoughts from teh gallery

Well it would be hot to see! Would it be a turn on to show them off? Face shots, I can see the hesitation though.

I received three tributes from this thread, and they have my face in them, so deciding should I post them for a even a little bit, or just enjoy them myself.

post them:)

Well it would be hot to see! Would it be a turn on to show them off? Face shots, I can see the hesitation though.

It would be a turn on, more so if someone else followed up. That thought just entered my mind, and wow!!!!!

I may post them for like an hour maybe, I am still thinking about it.

If you're comfortable with it, we certainly will be...:D

It would be a turn on, more so if someone else followed up. That thought just entered my mind, and wow!!!!!

I had the exact same thought! Wouldn't it be hot if a man printed out the pic of my wife on page 45 and paid tribute t a tribute ;).....

I had the exact same thought! Wouldn't it be hot if a man printed out the pic of my wife on page 45 and paid tribute t a tribute ;).....

That was a rather hot idea that's cropped up before...like step by step bukkake session...everyone adds their bit and then re-posts it...

Okay for just a little bit

These have my face in them, so I will have them up for a while. Enjoy them, I certainly did, several times!!!!

Last edited:
Those are great!!!!

What is it about these that does it for you?

Well two things, first the idea that just a picture of me can get a guy off, and the idea of what they are wanting to do me, or doing them when they explode. It just drives me crazy

Well two things, first the idea that just a picture of me can get a guy off, and the idea of what they are wanting to do me, or doing them when they explode. It just drives me crazy

wow...ok! My wife says the same, She can't believe men would get off to her pics!

I know you waited patiently for me to post. Hope you like!

attachment.php

Looks like you had fun, hot!

These have my face in them, so I will have them up for a while. Enjoy them, I certainly did, several times!!!!

Excellent choices! You with a big smile on your face and getting covered with a big explosion makes for a great pic!

Back