Photo Tributes

Never mind, I've answered my own question by searching your posting history.

I'm going to be terribly hypocritical, in that while stipulating the caveat that I have never taken erotic photos of my wife (nor would she tolerate it, to say nothing of posting them online!),
nevertheless I'd sure as frack love to see any more of yours you'd care to post!! Just too freakin' adorable (and to have read that she's only 4' 10"!!) I'd certainly understand if you declined. I'd think you'd expect something in return, but OTOH, you do seem to enjoy collecting others' opinions of her. I don't share this...compulsion (?).

I'm not too demanding. I do like articulate appreciation, stories, and tributes. :)

Tributes

Hey guys,

Ive really got into photo tributes, any body else enjoy recieving or doing them?

The thought of cumming on someones photo and there pleasure in recieving such a compliment drives me crazy!

I know it's a little odd, so please dont have a go! But if it is your cup of tea let me know

Have a great day!

Chris

I've done a few, but only on request. Did one for a guy who wanted me to do it on his wife's pic. Never had one sent to me though.

It's been awhile since I've made a tribute pic or video for someone. It's a huge turn on so if any women are interested PM me.

Tributes

Be a little careful who you send stuff to.
I've done a few, but one couple have obviously sold me email address.I get constant spam on there now
It's not a problem for me because that address is only used for Lit
Having said all that, it's a great thread and much fun.

Dollie

glad you enjoyed it .. glad your hubby made you do it :)
Originally Posted by LIVINRFANTASIES View Post
I dared you and you did it....... The photo wasn't poor quality I am. Thanks. My husband made me do it.

Dollie-------- We've been busy since we moved. I used to hate tributes until I watched several friends do it while we watched at their homes. It actually turns me on now and hubby pretends it's really my body being tributed on.
Sadly I must be too old because few others tribute my photos.
http://i.imgur.com/J2PzU7G.jpg

Originally Posted by LIVINRFANTASIES View Post
I dared you and you did it....... The photo wasn't poor quality I am. Thanks. My husband made me do it.

Dollie-------- We've been busy since we moved. I used to hate tributes until I watched several friends do it while we watched at their homes. It actually turns me on now and hubby pretends it's really my body being tributed on.
Sadly I must be too old because few others tribute my photos.
http://i.imgur.com/J2PzU7G.jpg

If your too old, then I guess I am too. I enjoy your sexy pictures.

Back