Penis Unlimited...Take two

Status
Not open for further replies.

YES! That lovely, wrinkled beauty would feel WONDERFUL resting on my chin...the perfect "ball rest!" 😊

I think that men's balls are quite generally neglected by us cocksuckers, both male and female! I try to rectify that sad fact every time I'm with a man...lavishing LOTS of love on that luscious sac and the potent testicles inside...lovingly using my lips and tongue to show my deep appreciation...and giving very personal attention to each ball by taking them gently into the warm, wet confines of my adoring mouth...caressing and fondling them with my loving tongue...hoping to show my deep LOVE to every one of the billions of tiny swimming sperms they contain! And, generally...men LOVE how I LOVE their balls with my mouth!!! 💕💋

Ohhhh, yes! Love that lingerie! :heart: I would love to be a matching outfit, on my knees, & wor shipping her throbbing clitty! :kiss:

*sorry about the double post - haven't been able to be on Lit much laterly...catching up*

Thank you baby - I'd love to do a sleepover fashion show with you - I bet you have some great goodies to share... and some pretty lingerie as well...:kiss::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back