Penis Unlimited...Take two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made for breeding

Such a magnificent cock. It’ll definitely stretch a girl widely open and penetrate her deeply, giving her that wonderful feeling of being totally filled. The appearance that it’s so rock hard and rigid, along with the distinct upward curve, makes it look so dominant and mastering. Such an aesthetically pleasing breeding tool for making a girl glad she’s a woman.
:eek:

or an overnight into Monday down here............

looking at a few big hard cocks ;) ;) ;)
when I shouldn't be!!

Made for breeding

Such a magnificent cock. It’ll definitely stretch a girl widely open and penetrate her deeply, giving her that wonderful feeling of being totally filled. The appearance that it’s so rock hard and rigid, along with the distinct upward curve, makes it look so dominant and mastering. Such an aesthetically pleasing breeding tool for making a girl glad she’s a woman.

That fine precision tool could make some men very happy as well. :devil:

We could do so much with this one.

My cock looks very similar to this one. I've always thought it was very pretty. Unfortunately my sack is not nearly as cute as his... I have one testicle that hangs a good two inches lower than the other :(

Made for breeding

Yes it is

My cock looks very similar to this one. I've always thought it was very pretty. Unfortunately my sack is not nearly as cute as his... I have one testicle that hangs a good two inches lower than the other :(

Mmm that's hot. I love balls like that.

Anxious to be filled?

She seems excited about trying this IN for size.

Hey, sweetie! Grand choice to share with us!

For me the juxtaposition of his massive heft and her petite frame is the deep arousal thing: The thought of so much damn man-meat pressing home into a sweet girl's boutique little body, not only stretching her silky pussy but shifting everything in her abdominal region - the invasion of it! Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back