Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work encounter

Have always been fascinated watching girls pee and having them watch me. In addition to an earlier encounter I had in a strip club in Detroit that I posted about, I just remembered another time several years ago while on a business trip overseas.

Several of us were in a van traveling in Germany. We needed to refuel. The company's director of communications and I both had to pee badly and raced to the bathroom, which was around the back of the gas station.

There was only one and I beat her to it...she was about to cry. so I told her she could use the toilet but I would have to use the sink. She grinned and said, "Deal!"

She gave me a good view of pussy while she peed -- even better, she seemed transfixed on watching me pee into the sink. She then took her time cleaning her pussy while I gave my cock, which was quickly getting hard, a few good strokes.

She was a cute -- in a hot, next door girl, sort of way.

definitely a fetish of mine....loved watching ex girlfriends pee...would love to have one pee on me sometime

thanks for the pics and vid Peg!!

nice additions! i love watching women peeing in urinals, can't ever seem to find these kind of pics/movies...something very hot about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back