Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been on here in a long time. Really hoping for some pee sex action this weekend. Whether it's giving or receiving. Hopefully a bit of mutual anal sex too.

Sounds really hot. Wish I could find a video of that.

If I ever make that fantasy reality, I'll request that video be shot, start to finish. Frankly, it's hard to find just one woman to fulfill it in part. You'd think there would be some who want to be served any way they want with no other expectations.

When I'm not hornet I'm like meh I could care less but when I'm worked up I think yeah loss play sounds hot!

This has been a fantasy of mine for a while, and I always thought it would be. I never thought I could or would ever ask someone to do it.

Now I have done it twice and I feel guilty about how much I liked it.

This has been a fantasy of mine for a while, and I always thought it would be. I never thought I could or would ever ask someone to do it.

Now I have done it twice and I feel guilty about how much I liked it.

Why feel guilty...unless, of course, you enjoy feeling guilty.

Why feel guilty...unless, of course, you enjoy feeling guilty.

I guess it just that fact of knowing I first asked someone to piss on me and in my mouth, and that I enjoyed it so much. I just can't wrap my head around why I liked it so much.

I guess it just that fact of knowing I first asked someone to piss on me and in my mouth, and that I enjoyed it so much. I just can't wrap my head around why I liked it so much.

Don't get me wrong, given the opportunity I am going to try it again.

Who cares about why you enjoy doing it...you like it, no one gets hurt so just have fun. effinately do it again...and again...

Pee play is hot! I love looking up at a spread pussy and opening my mouth and waiting for that first splash then watching it pour out!

I once had a guy who, after he had fucked my ass and when his cock as softened by was still big, pissed inside me. I barely made it to the toilet before the piss enema took full effect.

I once pissed in my wife's pussy. When I pulled out her pussy closed up and held the pissed in. She spread her lips and the pissed poured out.

once long ago (the years pass quickly) a girl I new she had to go bad and wanted to use the toilet. I would not let her leave the room and clamped my mouth to where she had no choice well hardly any choice. With the right lady I would do it again.

Pee play

I don't really know. Not exactly had a lot of experience in it, I've just been thinking a lot more about it, the pregnancy hormones have done such a number on my sex drive.
I'm fairly submissive most of the time, I just feel like it takes me to the next level of being his?! Not sure if that actually makes sense, or if it's possible to be more his as his pregnant wife.
I like trying new things, and this thread and the stories on here about it all has just made me think that I want to combine sex and piss sooner rather than later.

He's (understandably) just thinking about one thing at the moment: is it safe for the baby...got to get past that little - or no so little at the rate it's growing - hurdle.

I think you could , with your womanly charm , organise a shower situation , especially now whereby hubby has to help you in the washing process. In your condition you battle to hold it and manage to spray him accidentally ( on purpose ) but have a laugh about it . Then you can see what cums up 😈

Very sound advice. Go for it and please come back and tell us all about it.

Already done, liked it better as I was a little more relaxed, looking forward to my 4th time now. Would like it to be from a woman, but a piss enema soundso fun too.

Sent u a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back