Pee/Golden Showers/Wetting

I'm really lucky in having a girlfriend that is into pee play. I'm paralysed from my belly button down with limited sensation and no bladder control, I can only feel when the pee is coming out near the end of my urethra, and of course cant turn off the flow.My girlfriend has to do all the work, go on top so to speak with me have no movement in my hips/legs. She started having 'squirts' early on in our relationship owing to the pressure when on top of me, and it drives us wild, we lost all our pee inhibitions. Love it when she pulls out of me and her warm pee squirts into my belly button and runs onto my penis. Because of my paraplegia I sometimes pee when I come so things get wet and sexy.We often experiment peeing in different clothing, which is tremendous fun.

Im new to this thread but have had this fetish for so long. I want to feel a man, or a woman really, pissing all over my tits and pussy, feel the stream on my clit, already super horny now after going through some of these pictures and videos.
Welcome! It's so nice to have someone new who's really into this fetish post on this forum. Don't be shy. Feel free to share all of your pee desires with us. We're a friendly bunch! ;)

tumblr_n4w5pi9RcH1rbkpapo1_250.gifv

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2022/11/1000906/bdsmlr-1000906-XgAczUZGKo.gif
If access is denied
right click in the address bar. This hi-Lites the link....
press the enter key

I didnt know i liked it until a girl asked me to try it, now i love it
my First was M/M with a neighborhood friend, pissing on each others cocks. that ended until six yrs later...My GF at the time squat over my cock after a skinny dip...and let loose. Told me she was marking her territory. to her surprise I got an intense hard-on

my First was M/M with a neighborhood friend, pissing on each others cocks. that ended until six yrs later...My GF at the time squat over my cock after a skinny dip...and let loose. Told me she was marking her territory. to her surprise I got an intense hard-on
My first was a girl at uni who started as she was riding my cock, she started to do it and then came really hard at the end, then she begged me to do it and she came hard again as i was doing it

What I'm really loving in most of the photos is that, if you imagine them in normal cloths you would never suspect such sexual deviancy.

If you met my wife in any normal social situation, you would never believe what we do in private. In public very decent and respectful, well spoken, doesn't swear. In private, loves piss play and can take multiple cocks until all the guys are exhausted, and still want more.

Of the other "normal" ladies we've played with that love pissing.

1/ Lawyer, very serious, almost frumpy. The only clue is she gardens in a bikini when warm enough.

2/ Much younger than us, practicing Catholic, seems way too innocent to have even had sex before.

3/ Housewife, pretty for her age, but never shows any skin in public, ever.

4/ CFO of a reasonably large SME. Never slutty, but just a hint of cleavage... the only one with that "je ne sai quoi" that make you think she might be kinky.

For me that makes it all the more sexy :)

Welcome! It's so nice to have someone new who's really into this fetish post on this forum. Don't be shy. Feel free to share all of your pee desires with us. We're a friendly bunch! ;)

Haha thank you for the warm welcome! I have a super dirty mind and being pissed on and seeing someone desperate to go just turn me right on

Back