Passion, Joy, Desire... Let it Overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when friends ask me to sponsor them for another worthy cycle ride or whatever, so I feel a little guilty posting this: It's a show at the Sydney Opera House and the link is for a petition against it. The show will go ahead of course - money is at stake - but there's a moral fight to be won. The link has some more explanation. Thanks *hug*
http://www.change.org/petitions/cancel-the-play-trannie-cancel-the-sydney-opera-house-showing-from-6-22-dec-2012

Signed!
That is a lot of BS. It might work in a small play house "for laughs " but not at the opera house.

>Sol

A stanza from Autumn by Garrison Keillor

All the lovers and the love they made:
Nothing that was between them was a mistake,
All that is done for love's sake,
Is not wasted and will never fade.:heart:

A stanza from Autumn by Garrison Keillor

All the lovers and the love they made:
Nothing that was between them was a mistake,
All that is done for love's sake,
Is not wasted and will never fade.:heart:

Lovely

>Sol

Ok , so a bit of an interesting photo to post this early but...

tumblr_m9m416D2q01rc6dwio1_500.png

>Sol

Thanks sol - you're a brick :) Well I've got 2 sigs so far and the night is young. I won't stay long cos I'm on my phone and it's no fun typing this way. In London too! Country mouse in the town :eek: meh not keen on the place

Thanks again :kiss: do read the article but it'll make you angry I expect... And we don't want to see you angry :)

I hate it when friends ask me to sponsor them for another worthy cycle ride or whatever, so I feel a little guilty posting this: It's a show at the Sydney Opera House and the link is for a petition against it. The show will go ahead of course - money is at stake - but there's a moral fight to be won. The link has some more explanation. Thanks *hug*
http://www.change.org/petitions/cancel-the-play-trannie-cancel-the-sydney-opera-house-showing-from-6-22-dec-2012

I signed my friend.

now this is my idea of domestic bliss.

forget barefoot and pregnant I want high heels, stockings and corset.

tumblr_mboas4pQcr1rcw64jo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back