"Pass Out" sex?

...I dated a girl once, who was an epileptic, altho I didn't know it at the time.
...We were goin' at it hot/heavy in the floor one nite, when she started to cum, she was squirmin'/shakin' all over the floor, I kept it up, and she just kept shakin. kinda like a wounded dog...I finished, got up, and she's still shakin' uncontrobally in the floor. I started to get concerned now.
...Called 911, dreadin' all the embarrasment. They finally arrived, and she's still in the floor shakin'. Paramedic came in, with his lil' bag of life savin' equipment, and asked what the problem was..
...I told him....

....I think her cummers stuck....;)

....Ride it like ya stole it...

I've never passed out or had anyone pass out during sex. I have had lovers howl. :p I'm a screamer, have felt like passing out afterward shaking and all that.

If I've ever passed out, it was generally a good time to make a mental note that next time, I should have one or two less whiskeys before trying said act again..

But, hey, there's nothing better that merathon whiskey sex, when you finish up by passing out on the woman.. Oh, they love that one..

:D

LMFAO!

snake1500 said:
...I dated a girl once, who was an epileptic, altho I didn't know it at the time.
...We were goin' at it hot/heavy in the floor one nite, when she started to cum, she was squirmin'/shakin' all over the floor, I kept it up, and she just kept shakin. kinda like a wounded dog...I finished, got up, and she's still shakin' uncontrobally in the floor. I started to get concerned now.
...Called 911, dreadin' all the embarrasment. They finally arrived, and she's still in the floor shakin'. Paramedic came in, with his lil' bag of life savin' equipment, and asked what the problem was..
...I told him....

....I think her cummers stuck....;)

....Ride it like ya stole it...
Yeah, it's like that. Glad I knew what was happening with me and my friend!
"Cummer's stuck" Good one.

when i was in college one time i hooked up with this girl. We went back to my place. We are in bed and had been going for at least 3 hours. I was pretty drunk but was able to keep it up. So she is on top of me and riding me like crazy. Im just laying there. And i start to doze off. Its like when you are going to sleep and you can still hear everything but you cant respond. I drifted off into a quick dream. I could see myself in the movie Deliverance when the boy is playing his banjo. I was standing there and just started yelling "Let the boy play!"
Well, I said that out loud too. She stopped for a sec and I suddenly came back to. She asked what I had said and I covered it up by saying that she was good or something. We kept going for a few more hours. I know that I saw 7:15 on the clock that morning before we had stopped.

NO ?!? :-(

But I'd like to have that kind of orgasm or have my partner have one? Anyone wanna help me out :)?

Hooch said:
This isn't really a "how-to", but I am curious... anyone ever actually pass out while having one of those bone-crushing, muscle-tearing, werewolf orgasms?

Or did your SO, and if so how did you deal with it? (Or did you just keep on gettin' it, knowing he/she wouldn't mind?)

:D

I've never had one myself. A former lover of mine had one... or I bored her into sleep... anyway, I was going down on her (YUMMY) and fingering her pussy with my middle and index fingers on my right hand, really rolling my tongue around on her clitoris, making her just squish and splooge and really getting her off when I started rolling my tongue in a "U" shape and letting my saliva really start to soak her clit. While doing all this, I had my left arm extended and was fondling her left breast while she sucked the nipple of her right breast and was moaning. She started bucking her hips, putting her pubes just millimeters from my nose and I drove my tongue inside her like a man dying of thirst might dive into the mirage of a desert oasis for something to quench his thirst... Her body stiffened, her hips rocked, her labia were engorged and as plump as I've ever had the privilege and fun of making them when she let loose and slapped her legs together with a force that damn near knocked me out, but put her over the edge. She passed out with her right arm across her stomach under her gigantic breasts and smiled while she slept. This is all after we'd been fucking like jungle mokeys in heat for a couple of hours. It was kind of cool. Ahhhhhhh, the days of being sexually active...

*sighs in the aftermath of reminiscence*

That's the only connection I've had with the "Pass Out Orgasm".

Re: NO ?!? :-(

Derya said:
But I'd like to have that kind of orgasm or have my partner have one? Anyone wanna help me out :)?
Well, of course I'd be glad to help you!:D :p :p :kiss:

I haven't passed out, but I've sort of gone in and out of consciousness. I used to sort of halucinate, practically forgeting were I was, imagining all kinds of weird stuff that I never really remembered afterwords. (maybe I was just tired?;) )

I thought this thread was about fucking passed-out people, like the climactic scene of Kids where zonked-out raver chick Chloe Sevigny gets banged by cretinous, AIDs+ skaeboard youth.

It's wrong.....but perversely hot.

I've had sex with a guy while he was sleeping, does that count.

(He told me it was the most realistic wet dream he had ever had. LMAO)

I need to find me a man first, so I can try this!
I haven't had sex with anyone yet - but dammit, why must you torment me with such wonderful stories?!

" Oh Im sorry baby..did I do that??"

AHAHAHAHAAA .... "sorry"?

Sure. Did I do that? Good. Roll over. I'll do it again!!

funi

No one has mentioned this, so I figured
"Why not?". This phenomenon is called
"Le Petit Mort" by the French ("The Lit-
tle Death" in English). Essentially, the
body goes into "sensory overload" and
shuts down mentally as a self-defense
mechanism.
It happened the first time that I had sex
with my now-ex. I don't recall exactly
how it happened. I was probably fond-
ling/carressing her, something that most
women find that I am particularly good
at.
Suddenly, she simply collapsed back on-
to the bed, not moving. At first I was
extremely concerned, okay TERRIFIED,
that I had caused her to have a heart
attack or something. Luckily, I WAS
aware of the phenomenon, so I check-
ed her breathing and found it shallow
but regular and decided to wait. She
came around in two or three minutes
and all that she could say was "WOW!".
I try not to get a woman to that point
now but if a woman was interested, I
would love to take her to that place if
I could. :devil:

I have passed out cold before...in the midst of a monster orgasm, just saw stars, then black, then...gone. I usually woke up crying. Why, I'm not sure, but it might have been from emotional and sensory overload.

It tends to only happen with a man I absolutely trust, and only after we have gone at it for a long while...one of those 'built-up' orgasms. The first time it happened, it scared the hell out of the guy I was with...and the first time a guy passed out on ME, I damn near panicked.

Now I just feel great if I can make a man come THAT hard. :devil:

S.

OMG, I thought I was the only one that did this.

I feel it's so much more than just an orgasm. It's something like a totally overwhelming release of energy which leaves me trembling and exhausted.

I have never released so completely on a first date. If I make it past a third, I make certain to explain it and tell her how to handle it. My first time freaked my date out and she was reaching for a phone to call 911.

That's the WORST thing to do! Hug me, cuddle really close, wake me with tender kisses. I'm not ill, you have simply given me a wonderfully beautiful sensory overload and if you can return my love, "I am yours till Death Do Us Part".

Back