Panty sniffing

Wow, I had no idea people were so into dirty panties. I don't have a partner at the moment so no one is sniffing my undies, but I have become very fascinated with sniffing them myself. Sometimes it's just catching a whiff of my pussy when I'm using the bathroom, and less often I will give them a quick sniff before throwing them in the hamper, just to see what kind of imprint I have left on them. It doesn't turn me on but I have an appreciation for the strong scent lately and imagine a guy smelling it and getting turned on. Fun stuff!
It is almost intoxicating to smell the scent of a woman on her worn panties. It never fails to arouse me.

Have loved hot, wet panties from the start. Have blasted huge loads into many a pair, and my GF's panties often take a load of cum into them before they get washed.

Best though is finding a new pair from a new gal - you head swims as you pick up the treasure in fabic, pushing it to your face to smell the hot pussy, then wrapping them around your aching cock and blowing a huge load into them while moaning out her name.

I’m off work tomorrow and have my day planned. My wife will do her spin class before work, I’ll take those wet wonderfully ripe panties and smell them as I’m jerking and edging in the bed. Then off to the mall for some new panties for her to fill with her musty erotic scent!

I’m off work tomorrow and have my day planned. My wife will do her spin class before work, I’ll take those wet wonderfully ripe panties and smell them as I’m jerking and edging in the bed. Then off to the mall for some new panties for her to fill with her musty erotic scent!
Nothing better than a nice fresh pair of damp panties filled with her scent.

Wow, I had no idea people were so into dirty panties. I don't have a partner at the moment so no one is sniffing my undies, but I have become very fascinated with sniffing them myself. Sometimes it's just catching a whiff of my pussy when I'm using the bathroom, and less often I will give them a quick sniff before throwing them in the hamper, just to see what kind of imprint I have left on them. It doesn't turn me on but I have an appreciation for the strong scent lately and imagine a guy smelling it and getting turned on. Fun stuff!
Join the panty club Jade, welcome

Years ago we were helping my wife's teacher friend, 'Kasey', move. Kasey was a skinny red head with big boobs that had a killer, vivacious personality and always talked about sex. I was happy to talk dirty as she was. When we were moving she commented that she had already moved her panty drawer so I couldn't play with them during the move. I told her it wasn't the clean ones I wanted to play with. She said that was kinda hot, but I never did find the worn ones.

Guilty I’ve done this a few times my gfs sn friends gfs I be curious what the pussy smells like

So, lots of my wife’s panties.
She works out 4 days a week on an exercise bike. Those are my favorite.
She hardly wears shorts so all the panties after a hot day on the motorcycle. I’ve sniffed my mothers and sisters when I was younger. I’ve smelt my MIL’s and my wife’s sisters. I’ve sniffed a few random panties in the laundry room at parties. It’s intoxicating.

So, lots of my wife’s panties.
She works out 4 days a week on an exercise bike. Those are my favorite.
She hardly wears shorts so all the panties after a hot day on the motorcycle. I’ve sniffed my mothers and sisters when I was younger. I’ve smelt my MIL’s and my wife’s sisters. I’ve sniffed a few random panties in the laundry room at parties. It’s intoxicating.
Mmm lovely 😍

Two ago days at a Labor Day picnic at my wife's best friend's house. I had to pee so I went in the house to use the facilities and there was a clothes hamper in the bathroom. I was the only one in the house and praying there were no hidden cameras set up , I took the lid of the hamper and dug down through the dirty clothes until I found a pair of her friends panties. I smelled them , tasted the crotch and even at my advanced age thought about stealing them , but didn't. I also found her huge bra which I smelled and licked where her nipples would be. I carefully buried them back in the hamper and rejoined the picnic. My little bit of bathroom time was the highlight of the day for me.

Two ago days at a Labor Day picnic at my wife's best friend's house. I had to pee so I went in the house to use the facilities and there was a clothes hamper in the bathroom. I was the only one in the house and praying there were no hidden cameras set up , I took the lid of the hamper and dug down through the dirty clothes until I found a pair of her friends panties. I smelled them , tasted the crotch and even at my advanced age thought about stealing them , but didn't. I also found her huge bra which I smelled and licked where her nipples would be. I carefully buried them back in the hamper and rejoined the picnic. My little bit of bathroom time was the highlight of the day for me.
Nice 😍

Thank you. I have been sniffing and tasting panties for over fifty years.

No longer happens (wife is on the west coast, I am east coast) but I enjoyed when guys got my wife panties and then I watched her pose in them and out of them for the guys. If they were not in person I'd ship them her used panties. For a while there it was very easy money for her :) And I enjoyed watching it all :)

I love to sniff, lick, and cum on my wife's dirty panties. Unfortunately she really doesn't carry a strong aroma - I prefer here panties she wore during menstruation as they seem to have more of that "pussy scent". She washes all of them separately in hot water and keeps a basket of nothing but worn panties in the closet. I'll dig through them all looking for the most aromatic pair. Sometimes I'll find a pair she wore after we had sex and it has both of our cum on it - those are the best.
I'm a bi girl and my lesbian gf lives with me.
We both like to sniff each others knickers especially if we have leaked in them.
I know it's unusual for girls to sniff knickers, but we get really turned on by it. There's nothing like smelling them to start getting interested in each other at bed time.

No longer happens (wife is on the west coast, I am east coast) but I enjoyed when guys got my wife panties and then I watched her pose in them and out of them for the guys. If they were not in person I'd ship them her used panties. For a while there it was very easy money for her :) And I enjoyed watching it all :)
I'm a bi girl and me and my lesbian friend love smelling knickers whilst we wear them

How my fetish developed

My first panty sniffing experience happened when I was 14. I had a very hot 30 something divorced neighbor that paid me to cut her lawn. She was always very nice to me offering me something cold to drink and I fantasized about her regularly. One day I was cutting her lawn and she came out the back door and told me she had to do some shopping and run some errands and would be back in a while. She told me there was iced tea in the refrigerator and to help myself. She also told me there was a check on the kitchen table for me as payment for lawn. I thanked her and said I would see her when she got back. I continued cutting the lawn. The mower ran out of gas and I figured it was a good time for a break and so in the house I went. I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of tea. I noticed a laundry basket sitting on the floor by the laundry room. There on top were several pairs of her panties. I moved closer to the basket and I could see that one particular pair of tan sheer panties were lying crotch up and I could see some yellowish colored stains on them. Instinctively I picked them up and put them up to my nose. I drew in their scent which was so intoxicating and inhaled deeply. My cock began to get hard just from smelling her panties. I realized then that I must have a pair of her dirty panties and stuffed those sheer tan panties in my pocket. I kept them for a long time, sniffing them and jerking off with them. My panty fetish was born. I began to search out dirty panties whenever the opportunity would arise. I continued to cut her grass for the rest of the time she lived there. I had also snatched a pair of her pantyhose on another occasion and also became quite aroused by sniffing pantyhose also. I continue to love sniffing panties and sbiff mt wifes panties often. She knows of my fetish and she is turned on by watcging me sniffing her panties and stroking my hard cock. She has recently suggested that she could model her panties and sell them to horny pervs like me. I am extremely turned on by the thought of some other guy sniffing her panties and jerking his hard cock to the smell of her pussy. I like talking about it so....pm me if u like.
We're two girls. I'm bi and my friend is lesbian. We both sniff our knickers during sex

Back