Panty sniffing

Haha... Hubby is a fucking shocker for this. One time we were visiting my sister's place and i asked him when he came back from the loo (edit the loo is in the bathroom near the laundry basket.) if he'd enjoyed sniffing my sister and her wife's undies. His blush told me he was lying when he said didn't. Sometimes, i leave him a really juicy pair in his work bag just to wind him up. What's the harm?

Haha... Hubby is a fucking shocker for this. One time we were visiting my sister's place and i asked him when he came back from the loo (edit the loo is in the bathroom near the laundry basket.) if he'd enjoyed sniffing my sister and her wife's undies. His blush told me he was lying when he said didn't. Sometimes, i leave him a really juicy pair in his work bag just to wind him up. What's the harm?
good girl

When I was younger I sniffed the knickers of family members that I found in the laundry basket, but it did nothing for. I've done it with the knickers of a couple of girlfriends, but it still did nothing for me. Reading these stories though has got me hard and I'll have to try again to see what I'm missing.

I worked doing in home appliance repair. I had many opportunities to find dirty panties laying around. This was in the 70s and 80s. In a rural area. I knew most of the people I worked for. I don't remember the first time I did it but I was hooked.
I was very careful and never got caught that I know of.
You can tell the lot about a woman sniffing her panties.
I had a few propositions and took her up on a few. Never caught there either.
I need to write some stories.

Attachments

• PXL_20220721_224818252.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220721_224818252.MP.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 96
You sound like a woman who knows how to embrace your hubby's turn on's. Keep up the good panty work...

Wow, I had no idea people were so into dirty panties. I don't have a partner at the moment so no one is sniffing my undies, but I have become very fascinated with sniffing them myself. Sometimes it's just catching a whiff of my pussy when I'm using the bathroom, and less often I will give them a quick sniff before throwing them in the hamper, just to see what kind of imprint I have left on them. It doesn't turn me on but I have an appreciation for the strong scent lately and imagine a guy smelling it and getting turned on. Fun stuff!
Would you show a pair of yours??

Wow, I had no idea people were so into dirty panties. I don't have a partner at the moment so no one is sniffing my undies, but I have become very fascinated with sniffing them myself. Sometimes it's just catching a whiff of my pussy when I'm using the bathroom, and less often I will give them a quick sniff before throwing them in the hamper, just to see what kind of imprint I have left on them. It doesn't turn me on but I have an appreciation for the strong scent lately and imagine a guy smelling it and getting turned on. Fun stuff!
I sniff every pair of panties my wife takes off and it arouses me every single time. She knows i do it and says she finds it very flattering that I find her scent such a turn on

Back