Panty Snatching

Armyvet23

Really Experienced
Ok, this question is for the women here. Reading about guys that like to sniff panties, would you notice if a pair of yours came up missing, either from the laundry basket or your drawer if a guy was that bold to go there? I was just wondering, if you did notice a pair missing and you knew who the last visitor was, would it turn you off to know that he admired you enough to snatch a pair or would it turn you on?

My buddy had a thing for that, and for my gf at the time. I have a thing for sharingetting so one night when I was at her place, she was wearing my favorite pair of her underwear, a smooth, silver Shiney thong. So right before we go to bed, I take pictures of her front and back wearing just the thong. The next day I took the thong when I left, gave him her thong and texted him the pics.

I would be interested to hear more women's take on this. Anyone willing to share?

Back in my college days I had all of my bras and all but one pair of panties ( the pair I had on) stolen from the laundry. It was a major pain, I did not have the money to replace them until a visit home - The lesson learned was the never put all the undies in the same load of laundry-

Ok, this question is for the women here. Reading about guys that like to sniff panties, would you notice if a pair of yours came up missing, either from the laundry basket or your drawer if a guy was that bold to go there? I was just wondering, if you did notice a pair missing and you knew who the last visitor was, would it turn you off to know that he admired you enough to snatch a pair or would it turn you on?

The first time I actually took the panties rather than just sniff them and leave them behind.

We all ended up skinny dipping at New Year and one of my mate's had a gorgeous blonde wife. She stripped off and dropped them on top of her clothes. I was a bit pissed and not very discreet and when I picked them up and slipped them into my pocket her husband saw me. Surprisingly he was very cool with it and just ripped me off for a few years later.

Needless to say these days I rarely take them and just use them and return them. I never cum in them.

Ive noticed pairs of panties missing from time to time. It kinda turns me on to be honest to think about what they might be doing with them.

Any idea who took them? Maybe they would tell you or show you how they were used.

Ive noticed pairs of panties missing from time to time. It kinda turns me on to be honest to think about what they might be doing with them.

I'd be embarrassed if I knew someone knew that I was taking their panties.

Ok, another twist to this. If you women noticed a pair of your panties missing after you had worn them all day and you knew who took them, would you feel disgusted that someone took a very worn pair?

Well this is something I have never done or even thought about, but I do think it might be a sexy challenge. So I will keep my eyes open and if the situation presents itself I will act and post a picture with the ill gotten bounty.

Guilty

I have swiped quite a few panties in my time. I get tempted to keep doing it but i haven't done it in a while

I have a lot of panties so I wouldn't notice if any went missing. It would bother me if I knew someone swiped them, though. That's creepy.

Stealing someone's belongings, especially underwear, to get yourself off? Fun in fantasy but super creepy in reality. I definitely wouldn't stay friendly with anyone who's done that and that would ruin any chance of us actually hooking up.

Question

Any girl here just gives her panties to the man/men in the house with her?

Stealing someone's belongings, especially underwear, to get yourself off? Fun in fantasy but super creepy in reality. I definitely wouldn't stay friendly with anyone who's done that and that would ruin any chance of us actually hooking up.

It is creepy, not cool

Back