Outdoors and naked!

If backyard counts then here are a couple more.

Maybe this thread will get to another page :)

Cosmogirl, couple more beautiful pictures of your very sexy body. love that blond bush mmm
( an any help I can ) yes your pics are helping me get an stay hard, thank you

Cosmogirl, sure like to see you post in the, Bra---no bra comparison, thread on page 5 of amateur pic feedback. Bet your breasts look great in a bra too an then out of it mmmm

Wow!!! Page three! Thank you to EVERYONE that had contributed or commented. I'm so glad to see the men and ladies getting into the outdoors!!

Last edited:
Garden shot again..... I can't believe how pale I look.... I blame the photographer...:D

tumblr_otck8hxyB71vvq90oo3_r1_1280.jpg

Wow!!! Page three! Thank you to EVERYONE that had contributed or commented. I'm so glad to see the men and ladies getting into the outdoors!!

You're on top of the world! Lol
Beautiful.

Outdoors and semi-naked...

The rest of them are naked..but mods may not like it...so will see i'f a can post a link instead...

Attachments

• IMG-20141103-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20141103-WA0010.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 13

I do love the outdoors. Great pics

Fun thread, great shots everyone :)

I found an olllllllllllllllllld one of me. I'll have to try and get some more :D

http://i.imgur.com/doC9S4y.jpg

Looks good out of the studio too.

Still exciting even in the yard.

If backyard counts then here are a couple more.

Maybe this thread will get to another page :)

I think any guy who sees you will say it counts alright.

Page three, and climbing. Nice.

Garden shot again..... I can't believe how pale I look.... I blame the photographer...:D

tumblr_otck8hxyB71vvq90oo3_r1_1280.jpg

Maybe you need more sun.

Looks nice in the woods.

Great thread idea, I'm loving all the amazing outdoor pics!

Thanks cosmo! I'm so pleased with ALL the wonderful contributions

Back