Out of jail Card (Kililia & momadness ONLY)

Audenzia hated how he spoke to her when having sex, she thought he was a jerk. She whelp as he suddenly ram his cock into her pussy. The friction was unpleasant as she clung to him yet her body began respond to him. She bit down her moan as she hid her face in his neck. She blushed and try muffle her moans as she got wet..

She clung to him helplessly as he thrusted deep and hard, it was between a fine line of pleasure and pain. She felt helpless on his cock. She never imagine to helpless to his cock.

"AAARRRGGGHHHH...ooowwww...stop..please"

The sensation of pain and pleasure, she hated how her body now seem to react to his cock. Her body betraying her as she felt herself getting wet. She look away whimpering as she bite her moan. Its as if her body began to welcome his massive cock even if soon enough it would feel raw due to his size but soon fill her with his potent seed.

She lay beside him,her pussy full of his seed. She was to exhausted to argue and fell asleep in his arms.

She woke up suddenly remembering the night before, the night informing her she was ovulating and since her husband seed is strong, she soon be with child. And her husband would treat her well once first baby was born.

She froze feeling her husband stir beside her. She glance at the exit door..

she squirm under him as he played with her clit, she whimpered as he spoke. She try pull away but he lay over her body and teased her clit.

Her squirming finally woke him with a hard erection.she felt his touch before he reposition her . She gasps as he place her in missionary style, force her legs open. She paled at the sight of his hard erection knowing he will be using her pussy soon. She whimpered as he slowly lay over her body kissing her neck.

Audenzia blushed as he spoke, gasping feeling her pussy stretch wide to take his massive cock. She clung to him as he began to thrist steadily. She buried her face in his neck letting sharp cries as he pounded into her pussy.

She bite her lip and struggling to avoid Cummings only to cry out as he came with her. She lay exhausted under him as he place her in position as she was out of breathe.

Audenzia dreaded having a child with an assassin as father to her children. She found a knife on the nightstands. She was sick of being taken against her will especially at the chance of getting pregnant. She hope she could kill him or enrage him enough to get killed. Hate and anger filled her as she walk toward the washroom.

She looked at him as she shook of anger: " Why the hell do you want me when you dont even care for my existence or even love me? Just kill me" *she handed him the knife*

Audenzia paled at his statement knowing sooner or later , she be with child. She fell hard on the floor and glared up at him. She knew he meant it and guess she would need a gun next time.

She crawled over and took his cock in her mouth and closed her eyes as she started give him a b/j. She imagined it was her b/f cock and not Michele but he wouldnt know,

she hated him more and more as he used her mouth,gagging time to time. She knew,she had no more choices as it was a matter of time before she be pregnant.

She swallowed his load,coughing as he withdrew from her mouth. She glared at him:" fine, I accept being your wife...happy?"

Audenzia glared at him as he replied : "Why... you sure know how to make a man fill special..." as she swallowed the last of his cum. She stayed in place wondering what other psycho toys he had in mind. She watch and listen him rummage around and return towards her. She blink as he pulled her to her feet and kneel before her. She was shocked at the sight of the diamond ring, as she never expected he was serious.

Which should feel like the most amazing day felt like a life sentence with the most scary man she met in her life. She slowly nodded and whispered : " Yes" *She watch him slip the ring on her finger before kissing her gently on the lips. She stared at the ring in disbelief knowing he would make it truly official in a church soon*

Audenzia looked back at him in disbelief as he replied "I am not an entirely heartless bastard. That ring is a $10,000 dollar ring I had brought in just for you. Even measured your ring size while you slept one night to make sure. Anyways, fiance... The wedding is tomorrow and you have to make a few decisions for yourself. Get back into your nightie and come with me."

She was sure the whole set up was a lie about the marriage but the ring showed he was serious about their lives. She realized he really wanted get married and have children with her as his wife. The whole thing was unbelievable to her in that moment.

She obviously hated all the dresses as the gay men gawked at her future husband. One of the gay men pulled out a small box and it carried another dress for her: " This, i caught last minute with skin color underwear, you will look naked to him. We will be prepare you for your wedding...this one looks better and he can tare it off you "

The morning came, then men had her hair in a bun and her make up done. Made sure she was waxed properly and wore skin tone underwear to look naked to his eyes. The wedding was done later in the evening after sunset in private. The only invites were the gay men, his boss, his lawyer and maid and butler. The ceremony was done in secret as Michele like his privacy. The room was lit with candles, the music played and she came down the isle wearing https://img.bidorbuy.co.za/image/up...9/180112095217_Screenshot_20171031-193611.png

She looked nervously at Michele and back at his boss, the man that arranged all this to be possible. she wanted to murder him the moment she saw him, she was taken back my Michele bold kiss. She glared at the boss as he kissed her, shocked as he whispered about the faith of the other women. She hate how she had no real say in the future and was force accept her life with him. She was taken out of her thoughts as the boss slap her ass. She glared at the boss who now mingled with the rest.

She reluctantly followed her Michele a he led her to the reception table. She was confused as it was suddenly made into a type of be. The color drained from her face as her husband replied "Let's consummate."

She shook her head as tear filled her eyes , shaking her head as she whispers: " Please, dont do this to me, I swear I wont ever leave your side. Please, please, don't humiliated me like this, I beg you as your wife. *Her entire body was shaking as her eyes filled even more with tears in fear of what he desired* She whispered: " Please...please, I be a good wife...please, i beg you, dont do this to me..." *Her voice trembling for only him to hear*

Audenzia hated his boss as he acted so casual as if no one could see that he was a monster. She glared at Michele hating how he always called her a whore even as a married couple. She look back at the boss as he smiled at her. She tense up as his hand slide down to her waist as if they were a couple. She was startled as he brought her back to their bedroom, shocked as the boss followed and sat in a corner.

The bedroom was remade and oozed a romantic vibe, the bed were covered with a mosquito net, the whole bed was white. It was obviously a symbolic color for their union of their marriage. The boss took off his vest and sat down with a smile. He looked at Audenzia horrified expression; " You see dear, Michele is my more of a son than my own blood. He vowed me a family bloodline when he chose you to marry you. I am just here to witness the first wedding consummation of that promise. I just here to witness that your you understand you role as an obedient catholic woman and his own role as a he reminds you, your place and wifely duty."

She gulp as her husband pulled back the sheets so the bed lay bare for the godfather of their children witness clearly the proof of consummation of their vow as a married couple. Audenzia began to whimper as Michele slowly and gently removed her wedding dress and position her on at four in the center of the bed to give a good view to the boss.

The boss smile: " Its a husband duty to remind his young bride that he is law of their household. And teach a wife duty is learn obedience and submit to her husband needs" *The boss smiled as he gave him code to take Audenzia dry anally first as he reminder her husband need came first* " Tonight will be the transition of a sold virgin sex slave to the role of a good,obedient, catholic wife. You earn that right being his wife after you stain Michele cock with your innocence which he was very proud of that first night. "

Audenzia remembered the humiliation as Michele held her firmly in place before plunging in her dry ass in front of the father in law . He showed her no mercy on their wedding night as he dry fucked her ass, the room filled with her scream of agony. She tried crawl off his cock but end up being held down as he pounded her asshole for hours. She was to weak to move as he filled her asshole with cum over and over again till he withdrew leaving her asshole an open gaping hole.

She could only shake her head as he flip her over and place her legs over his shoulder. She try weakly push him off only to have Michele grip her jaw to keep eyes contact before tearing into her pussy. She was force to keep eye contact as he drilled her pussy like a madman. She looked up helplessly as he he came in her pussy. Her pussy and asshole felt on fire as he rammed in and out her holes and filling with his potent seed. At the beginning he would pinch and slap her keep her awake during the wedding night union.Only when all her holes her overflowed with her husband seed did he allow her black out.

She woke up, feeling her holes were on fire and bruised. She got a glimpse of herself in the mirror and she saw the hickey from her husband on her neck. Her holes were finally closed but she still felt full of cum. She looked up to see a man walk in with a tray of food (Croissant, sausages,bacon, scramble eggs with juice and coffee) The butler place the tray on the table and bowed: " The master will be here soon, he asked i bring you two something to eat after the union" The man walked out only to cross the master of the house, bowed to Michele:" Your wife is awake, sir..." *she was unaware that she was unconscious a day and gave him time settle some business concerning renovating their home as he wanted to live off his land.

She paled hearing that Michele was in the hallway heading in their master bedroom. She sat up at the head of the bed looking for her clothing, she only saw the torn wedding dress on the floor. She wanted to flee but knew better than defy him the morning of their wedding night. She simply waited in the bed,shaking like a leaf not knowing what to expect.

She glared at him as he spoke of not going to hard on her, mumbled: " I doubt that would stop you, the way to take me in bed."

She wore his shirt and shivered as it carried his powerful scent. She stumbled as he drag her outside. She was shocked by the view of the land, it was huge. She actually had started to find interest in gardening before she was kidnapped but it was not spacious as this place.

She looked back at him as he look pridely out. She followed him bare feet on the land as he held her hand. She gulp as she held her in his arms as her beck was against his chest. She shivered as his hand roam over her stomach as he kissed her neck, whispering:" this is our home now, my love"

Audenzia was shocked, stared in disbelief before walking up to the shed. She looked over to all her favorite books, running her fingers over the paper. She looked back at him as he spoke, she couldn't believe what he done.

She couldn't help but smile as she held on the book, she was sure to never see them. Sher vision blur with her tears as she whispered:" thank you"

She honestly was grateful for her wedding gift, she honestly saw no happiness in their marriage before this moment. She gently set down her book and glance at him :" why are you being so nice..."

Audenzia winced st his statement of being his prisoner. She gulp realizing he wanted her be his true wife. She gulp ss he expected full obedience, shivering as she was to accept her holed belong to Michele.

She whimpered before he pulled her in his powerful sums and kissed her. She whispered ss she lowered her gaze : " yes, husband...."

She shivered ss he ran his hand over her back,whispering: " I....i...want us to...work ss a couple...i just don't know how..." * she gulped and whispered;" I'm.... scared"

Audenzia spend most of the time.es organizing alphabetically and by theme. She found herself drawn to one of the latest book she had bought before her life turn upside down. She end up laying going down on the couch as she began to read and as always she lost track of time.

She suddenly jumped at the sound of her husband voice. She looks at him confused before glancing at the clock and paled as she was over an hour late at the lunch. She stood up as the color drain from her face at the sight of her angry husband.

" ..Michele....I'm ...soo sorry... please don't be angry...i wasnt on purpose... i got lost in my book...as usual" * she back away lslowly from him as she fear his bad temper* " I...I....I wont do it again...i swear, Michele"

Audenzia jumped as he called the servant as watched as the table being set down. She nodded slowly as she gulped:" im sorry Michle, I wasn't trying to ditch our date..ummm...i don't have an alarm..." * she pointed at the clock to prove her point* " I'm sorry, I rarely get a chance to read and lost track of time...may I have an alarm?"

She glance up nervously:" i will be more attentive next time,im really sorry" * she began to eat and glance up:" have you any named pick ? " * hoping the talk of their future babies put him in a good mood , sshe felt the tension ease as she open her mind to their family*

Audenzia gulp and nodded as it felt odd to think of names for children alone. She didnt really want any kids but knew that she would not be allowed to deny his final decisions. She gulped as he spoke: "Now... perhaps you can make it up to me somehow for making me wait."

She paled as he pushed his plate aside and turn to look at her as he expected her to make up for displeasing him. She hesitated to move and gulp and found him waiting for her to act. She honestly didnt want to to anything more but knew it would enrage him.

She slowly kneel down and crawl to him which made him smile. She reached up and began to undo his pants and pulled out his cock. She took his cock in her mouth and heard him groaned as he gently carressed her head. She heard him command " look at me when you suck my cock" which she complied. She obediently began to suck his cock, gagging as he began grown down her throat. She felt his hand gently but firmly held her in place and whispers: " Thats a good wife..."

Her eyes bulged as he held her firmly and began to thrust in and out her throat, groaning in pleasure. She looked up at him and fown him looking back at her with a smile, he control the pace using her mouth, very pleased and she submitted like a proper wife. Her throat was sore as he took his time, comtrolling till he ram down her throat and came a huge load. She was in tears as he finally withdrew his cock and kissed her forehead.Before she could react, he pushed his cock his cock back in her mouth and started all over again. This time, he withdrew his cock of her mouth as he was hard and pulled her up and had the butler clear the table. The butler place and box on the table and left them alone. She jumped as her husband at the sound of his vopice as he commanded : " Open it and take one out....i bought it for you"

Audenzia open the box and found a stack of beautiful handkerchiefs and look back at her husband confused. She was nervous as he smiled at her and replied: " Pick one up and wipe my cock dry like a good obedient wife then bend over the table and present yourself for your forgiveness like a good wife" She whimpered as she obediently pulls a handkerchief of the box and kneel between his legs and began to wipe his cock and balls till her nodded and motion to the table. She whimpered as she lay over the table, wince as her husband force her legs open and wipe her tight ass to emphasize that she will not be allowed any lube. She sobbed as her husband began to undo his pants, she wince as she heard him drop his pants...

She pressed her forhead of the table and reach back, presenting her dry asshole to her husband: " ... I....I.... am sorry....Michele....ppp....pppplll....pppplease...remind my place as... a proper wife..." *She whimpered as she felt him kiss the top of her head, pleased she submitted for what was to happen*

Audenzia was trembling as her husband ordered her to "Now Strip" She did not dare defy his authority as he was already upset of the situation. She wince as he tore her shirt and bend her over the table, whimpering as he began to prepare his cock for her asshole. She slowly bent over the table as he position himself behind her. She tense up as she feared his massive cock making her tight as hell but she still submitted like a proper wife.

She yelped as he ram up her ass, sobbing as he grip her hips and began to pound in her ass. It felt much better lube then dry so she guessed he was in a forgiving mood. She clutched her fists with teary eyes as he began to thrusts deep and hard. Her legs shaky as she could not keep up with his needs. She instinctively reach back to stop him only to feel him grip her firmly and thrusts in and out her ass. Her feet lifting off the ground as he drill her ass , screaming feeling helpless.

She blink shocked as her body betrayed her as she felt getting wet as he punished her anally. She couldn't understand what was happening to her as he began grunting louder and louder. Screamed as she came, shocked at her own reaction, paled at his reply : "So you my little pain whore... so good to know..."

She winced and hissed as his spit began to dry up and the friction began burn her asshole. Her eyes began fill with tears again till he suddenly ram deep her ass and came suddenly. She hissed as he filled her asshole but began to kiss her neck lovingly.

She dropped her head as she was to weak to move and whispers: " I'm sorry, ...Michael.....I wont do...it again...." *She wince as he withdrew from her ass and flip her over and kissed her mouth. She parted her legs and began kiss him back as she glance up nervously: " I....I....wanna be a good wife....to you..."

Last edited:
Audenzia slowly woke up dazed from his punishment, her body relaxing in his arms as the hot water covered her body. She look back at him nervously and slowly nodded as he replied :"I told you... all is forgiven now."

She gulp as he began to carress her body and kiss her neck lovingly, she tense up as he rub her belly as he suck on her neck leaving a hickey. She whimpered as she felt him place her leg over his own and part her legs. She was to scared to try close her legs which earn her a kiss, and his hard erection rub between her butt cheek.

She whimpered aware of his unsatiable appetite, his hard arection between her buttcheek, twitching. When she open her mouth to speak he quietly hush her which made her sob and made him smile. She seem to finally understand her place as she did not dare back talk as he washed her. He took a good hour to wash and gently rise her body before pat her dry. Take care of her like a doll as he took control of her hygene which make her feel vulnerable. He plunge his middle finger in her ass and had her to tightening exercises till he seem satisfied after and hours and another hours for her pussy, robbing her dignity.

He had Audenzia pull a handkerchief from her box and wipe his erect cock in a symbolic gesture as he lift her chin to have eye contact as she prepared his cock.She whimpered as he guided his naked wife to their marital bed as he got under the blanket with her. She look up scared at her husband, her lips trembling as he began to kiss her neck lovingly. She wince as her husband force her leg open as he lay over on top of her missionnary style.

She whimpered as he help her reach down to guide the head of his massive cock against her dry ass. She look up at him with teary eyes knowing he expected her acknowledge her wrong doing and accept his forgiveness by submitting to a dry anal session in a symbolic way. She looked up at him scare and knowing he expected to prove her acceptance of her new wifely role. Her mouth dry, taking few gulps before she force herself to speak: " I'm...I'm...rr..rreally....sorry, Michele...I...I...know , its for my...own good..that you...discipline me....as a loving husband...." *a single tear ran down her cheek as she look helplessly at his powerful frame as she lay back as submit herself as a symbolic gesture. She gulp and tighten her asshole which was rewarded with a kiss on her forehead and heard him whisper: " Good Girl..."

Back