Out of jail Card (Kililia & momadness ONLY)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Michele Lombardi was adopted by a most powerful mob family leader after his father died. Unlike most young people, the leader raised him to be the deadliest weapon. He raised him to be efficient killer, best training to be best assassin. Even though he was unknown to the world, he was very loved by his adoptive father. The leader had a son of his own that was spoiled and almost caused a war or two due to his arrogance.

A decade ago when Michele Lombardi was about to retire...the son of the boss had made a huge mistake with the law. His leader was in serious distress and summoned him. He even got on his knees and begs his adopted son to take the fall and vow get his out will all his cash. He was sentence to life but after a decade in jail, he was announce to be free. His adopted father kept his word, paying best lawyers but what got him out of jail was good ol blackmail. and releasing the truth to get people focus elsewhere than an explanation why Michele Lombardi was freed.

The boss embrasse Michele Lombardi and even through him a party to celebrate his freedom. The boss knew that his son wanted a more simpler life. He brought his son to a underground business that kidnapped young galls to sell. He had all the young, virgin gals , kneel down in a line naked and motion to Michele Lombardi to select his bride.

The boss smiled: " They all virgins...all 3 holes...no one knows their ID....I will make her a new identity as your wife. I know you want a family and she be able bare you one...if fail...you get a new one......" *He knew his adopted son was fertile as he check their health as he wanted grand children. He watch Michele walk infront of the women as he had them turn around and bend over. A young later caught his attention she was the smallest 4'11, slendler but nice round breasts, natural C with long black hair in a braid to her ass and dark green emeralk eyes, glaring at him. The boss walk over to him, smirks: " Of course you pick the tiny fiesty Sicilian one... *Order his men to prepare her and drop her to the location while they return to the party*

The party was insane, strippers, dance, women, music...As he was still a bachelor and been in jail he pick other of the virgin that was defective(sterile) and fucked every hole like a madman before he sold her and used the profit to buy a ring for his new wife.

He had a full file of his new wife. She was collected after her father murdered a made man after losing his cash in gambling house. She was coming kidnapped before prom,examined and kept to sell. Her mom passed when she was a kid, sick. , His new wardrobe and car...enjoyed his freedom for a week to get everything of it his system before he settle down as a faithful married man. After a long week, he drove to the house he had bought a decade ago. It was a nice large isolated house with huge acres of land in his name to fill with animal and kids. He had all the cash in the world, online business he began and could focus on building his family.

When he arrived home, he knew his new virgin wife would be tied on the bed posts naked till his arrival. He was old school traditional man, that believe wife home cooking, pregnant, obedient. He wanted perfect wife and children to visit his adopted father like a normal family.

Last edited:
She glared at him and practically hissed at him, she replied with a small Sicilian accent" Audenzia ...let me go...I won't tell the police"

She had almost manage the run away the night before he chose her. She manage the injure a man but end up knock out, strip and place on display for him*

She struggled with the hand cuffs:" what do you want from me? Just let me go...I tell no one"

She remembered when the boss informed that she was lucky end up a wife and not in a brotel..she only need worry chasing babies and not flee from violent customers *

Last edited:
She gasped as he slap her across the face so hard she almost lost conscience. Her eyes widen as he blocked her air way and instinctively try struggling. She try cry out as he twisted her nipple. She paled as he revealed the type of man he was, which was a monster.

She was sure she was going to faint as he expected and answer. She took a few breathes looking back terrified and whispered:" yes"

She knew that she needed to escape of he would kill her. She could not believe that the other man believe her life with him be good. He appeared to be a serial killer.

She try pull on the chains and put space between them. She desperately wanted to be free.

Last edited:
Audenzia felt a shiver run down her spine as he replied "I thought you would say something like that." *She looked away from him as her touched her face, hating his touch, gulp as he spoke "I can be a pleasant man to be with. You earn my devotion and you will have one of the deadliest killers on the planet in your pocket. You fuck with me.... you try and escape... you do anything other than fuck, suck, and cook without my permission, and I will make this look like a pleasures holiday compared to what you will experience. Think about that... I will be right back."

She did not wanna be with a man that claims to have killed people. She started suspect he was an assassin for the mob which terrified her. She watch him leave to the bathroom and tried to undo her wrists as panic settled in. Screaming before he came seem to have no effect, perhaps they were in middle of no where. She struggled with her wrist hard enough to injure herself as she heard the shower. She whimpered at the sight of the tattoos.

She froze as he return stroking his cock and back away at the head of the bed. Her hearth was pounding at the sight of his monstrous cock. She shook her head in tears: " Please....let me...go...I dont wanna do this!...I swear, I tell no one...! *She struggled with the handcuffs in a panic*

Last edited:
Audenzia paled as he turn agree fearing the outcome. She hissed feeling him grab her ankle tightly, looking up terrified:" nooo...please...don't hurt me"

She struggle and panic as he climb on top of her and force her legs up wide. She struggle and panicked" nooo please! I'm sorry...I didn't mean too!! " * she struggled to break free but his weight held her down easily as he position her legs to have full access to her holes. She screamed for help as she felt the massive head of his huge cock press against her pushy and ass as he hasn't decided which hole he claim first in their marital bed*

Audenzia turn away as he leaned in to speak, she glared at him defiantly. She wanted to murder hi. For even touching her, she did not wanna be his woman. But remembered what the boss told her. He was a man that would never lose what he claimed which would soon be her. Everything the boss had said ran in her hears, from fact she soon learn her wisely duty and soon visit him within many grand children.

She pleaded as he pushed against her pussy, shaking her head. She screamed in pain as the head of his cock push inside her tight pussy before pulling out. She paled as he now pushed against her asshole. She screamed in agony as he pushed the head of his cock into her Virgin tight asshole. She looked up helpless knowing soon both her holes be filled with his seed and worse she be mother of this man. " please...please...let me go...i didn't do anything to you! I have a boyfriend! " * making the mistake of claiming her holes belong to another man I their marital bed*

Last edited:
Audenzia paled at his cold reply, she threw back her head and screamed at the top of her lungs as he tear into her virgin asshole with his massive thick,long cock. She pulled on the hand ciff as he began to pull out in tears. She looked up in agony as he began pounding in and out her ass dry without mercy. Her eyes bulged out as her back arched as he violently pounded her asshole without mercy. Blood trickling down his balls, staining the bed sheets proving her innocence on their wedding night.

Her eyes bulged as he covered her mouth, screaming into his large hand. Her tears running down her face as he violently punished her for speaking of another man in his presence. She end up blacking out from the agony. She felt him cut deep in her ass before fainting

She began to wake up feeling him slap her face, she looked up dazed. She hissed still impaled on his cock. She look away in tears, her bowel fill with his cum for the first time.

Last edited:
Audenzia felt sick as she felt his seed deep in her ass.her asshole felt on fire from his endless pounding. Her vision blurred by her tears,paled at his statement.

She struggled to break free knowing what was coming. She frozen at the side of his erection:" nooooo...please...nooooo"

She screamed as he forced the head of his cock into her pussy. She try pull away but felt him grip her and firmly hold her in place before thrusting forward. She screamed at the top of her lungs . He could feel and see her innocence stain his balls filling him with pride.

Audenzia looked up helplessly as he pounded hard and deep into her virgin pussy. Tears ran down her face,crying as he showed her no mercy on their wedding night. Her pussy felt about tare in two, on fire from the friction due to his massive size. She had no idea how the combination of her youth and his potent seed ensure constant pregnancy.

She cries hard as he came before he withdrew of her bruise pussy. Sobbing knowing he be raping her regularly as he wanted children.

She look away as he lay beside her playing with her nipple. She hated him for stealing her virginity. She had always dream giving herself to her boyfriend Carlos not a complete stranger. She was horrified that his cock was stained by her innocence .

Audenzia could not believe her ears as he spoke so casually about having a family after forcing himself on her . She gulp as she started realized that he was serious about his job. She tense up as he rubbed her belly,praying that she does not have a child. :" ...why me? I never done anything to you...i don't know anything about being a wife or mother"

She gasped as he flicked her clit as he spoke casually:" " Don't you mean, I need a man to keep people like you away from me..."

She gasped and shivered as her body began respond to his touch. She look away and tugged on the cuff to pull away" please... stop.. no more..."

Last edited:
Audenzia squirm as he rubbed her sensitive clit, she was terrified of being with him daily in this house. She look at him as if she doubted that highly: " I...I...I...just...wanna go home...." *Not realizing she was now home with her husband*

She let out a cry as he pinch her clit hard , her ody tense up as she came for him. It shock her physically and mentally, looking at him dazed. She shook her head, whimpering at the idea that he would take everything away from her : " Noooo, please...i dont want that...." *She gasps as he began tease her sensitive clit, she try close her legs in desperation as if trying deny him access to his property*

Audenzia tense up at his statement as he spoke : "Sooner or later, you are going to learn that you don't own your body anymore. I do. So telling me not to do something to it... will be met with..."* She cried out loud in tears as he tortured her sensitive clit. She try close her legs in desperation and pull away onlyresult in having her clit twist hard making her almost black out. She couldnt believe it as she came over and over again for Michele.

She paled as she looked up at him as he gently caressed her teary face and replied : "Well baby... break is over. Can't let that womb relax too much."

She fought to back away and struggle against the cuffs retraining her wrist and ankles apart. Shaking her head: " noooo...please...its too big....please...i dont wanna ...please..!" *She try pull away as he easily climbed on top of her. She let out a cry of desperation as Michele force her legs open, she arched her back as he force himself into her sore pussy. Pleading as she was force take his full hard cock into her sore pussy. Whimpering as she felt his kiss and suck her neck, before beginning to thrust deep and hard.

She cried out with every powerful thrusts, clutching the restraints on her wrists. The room echoes the sound of the bed moving against the wall with every slow, short, powerful thrusts, controlling his pace to last long. The mix sound of her Michele grunt, scream of his virgin wife, bed pounding on the wall,music to her husband ears as he claim her virgin holes in their marital bed to produce a child.

Audenzia head felt like snapped on the side as he smack her across the face. She shook her head, pleading:" nooo...please...i be good..."

She winced as he removed the cuffs and repositioned her under him. She panic as she realize he was not done:" I'm sorry...I'm sorry!' She struggled as he collared her as a reminder she was his property. She panicked as she saw the gag and choke on it.

She sobbed and fought desperately under him and screamed ass he ramed his massive cock up her ass. She struggle weakly under him as he began thrusting in and out her asshole dry. Tears ran down her face as he discipline her for daring try deny her body to him

She screamed over and over again as he drilled her asshole angrily . After what felt like hours, she cease to struggle under him. To weak to move as her husband used her asshole till he was satisfied.As she began be to week to struggle or move, she whimpered feeling his loving kisses as got more affectionate while disciplining her ass dry.

Last edited:
Audenzia has woke up early and found her holes painfully sore from the night before. She had crawled to the bathroom silently with the little strength she had left inside her. She limped over weak and sore wanting to dissapear from this place. She remember how he kissed and replied "It will start to feel much better the more we do this..." She doubt be able get use to his monstrous cock and fear soon she be with child. She crawled in the bathtub and burst in tears as she pray to not be murdered by him.

She froze as she heard the thumping on the bathroom door and heard his voice. She started cry again fearing he beat her to death or sell or worse kill her. She screamed into the dildo gag as he kicked in then door and back away.

She closed her eyes shut as he leaned in expecting him to beat her, instead felt him lift her chin.She looked up terrified as he replied "Listen, I know this is scary for you. I get it... Tell you what, I make a vow to you now. If you listen and obey me, do as I command, I will work to make your life as pleasant as humanly possible. What do you say?"

Audenzia looked up, her vision blurred by her own tears as she was scared of Michele Lombardi. Her whole body was trembling as she nodded slowly at Michele. At first, she thought he was gonna grip her hair ti intimidate her but Michele simply removed her 4 inch dildo gag gently and place it aside. She coughed a few times before whispering: " ...y...y...yes..." *She was surprised by his soft kiss, it was as if it was not the same person. She watch him slowly remove the restraint on her arms, a part of her wanting to flee but she was to scared. She looked up at him nervously as he kissed her forehead, she gasps suddenly feeling his finger pushed in her ass. She let out a cry of pain, shaking her head in tears as he withdrew it and seem displeased not finding trace of his seed in her ass. She whelp as he now examined her pussy and seem unsatisfied as their was no trace of his seed.

She looked at his finger and back at him, their eyes meeting and she knew instantly he would be filling her holes with his potent seed. He was pleased that she did not try run away but instead whimpered, sobbing as she was to scare to flee. He knew in that moment that, she wouldn't dare run away and submit reluctantly to her husband needs.

Sge where'd as he slip the device into her body making her whimper.She wanted to reply go home but knew it be foolish. She hesitated for a moment:" ....in pool,alone for few hours" * she wanted time away from him.*

She paled at his answer, looking at the device horrified" please...I'm not ready to be a mother.... i don't even know anything about you.... why...children?"

She ran her shaky hands over her body,terrified of being with child. She knew it be impossible to escape pregnant*

Audenzia was in tears as she did not want to be an animal but she terrified of this man. She did not know why this happen to her but knew that he would never release her and she would need pick her life.

" you....you referred me as your... wife....if I accepted live here would you allow me stay as your wife?"

She looked up at Michele. As she hated the idea of being his wife. She told herself that she will simply go through the motions. She need to find a solution to survive and would need be patient

She looked up at him and paled at his statement:" others? Please I don't want anyone else involve in this...i am already struggling with my own sanity....you already robbed me of my virginity and dignity ..."

She wipe her tears:" its already hard enough to be with you.. if you want other women, slit my troat now... cause I won't accept this deal.." * she was raised catholic and the idea of her man cheating revolted her*

She paled at the mention of a minister;" wait... you wanna make this official? " *she doubt, he would ever allow her a divorce* " I never even babysat, I wouldn't know how to take care of a baby..."

Last edited:
Audenzia hissed at him Like a cat as he grabbed her hair. She glared at him as she literally dispised him.
She hope to get a chance to murder him but knew it be hard.

" its not about wanting to be your whore, slave...We both know, you will never allow me to escape and deny my body to you under any condition"

She was not gonna give him another reason to dispose of her finding another woman, younger and better.

" I wont have strangers raise my children if you don't want to be a father thats your business. But I will raise my own children"

Audenzia stumbled a bit, her body still not recovered from the chocks. She went out the room and down the stairs with difficulty. She trip over her down steep at the last steps and fell down.

The maid let out a scream and help Audenzia as the butler ran to warn the master of the household. She try to stand up and her legs gave out from under her. She clutch her head as the maid quickly place a fresh towel on her forehead.

The doctor had been examining for 2 days and evaluating. The doctor arrived arrived to his office and sighed knowing Michele since childhood. Once the door closed he looked annoyed at Michele: " Jesus! Mike, where did you find that woman? I never seen her before at any event and your servants are telling me she is your wife. Look, That girl seem to have seen starving for a wild.. and seriously been through the ringer. Its obvious that you "claimed her holes" but she have not eaten, exhausted emotonally and physically....what did you think would happen if you place an electric collar on her?! It will cause perminent nerve damage and imagine if you shock het when you dont know if she is pregnant. The best way for her get knock up is not stress, she need be in relax mood.."

He gave Michele a prescription : " Make damn sure she take this and feed her 3 times a day...no fucking electric shock, jesus" He looked annoyed: " The reason why she not knock up, its stress and her system is out of yack...this will stablize her and just fuck her regularly. " *He looked at his note: " From her information about her cycle, she will be ovulating tonight" *Hands Michele the test confirming he should start fucking her hard tonight. Dr. Andy Cosern, sighed: " She is young and healthy, you can start tonight, i be shock she dont get knock up today, the way you fuck your young wife. At your request, i gave her an injection making her more fertile *

Doctor step out as the butler enters: " Master, your wife has well eaten and resting in bed. Doctor inform me she is in " good health" *code to indicate ready to welcome his seed as a wife sould always be in his book. The very idea that she ovulating now make Michele cock swell. *

Audenzia lay in bed in a short baby doll without panties, the collar had been removed. She was asleep in their marital bed unawared her husband entered the room.

Audenzia was dazed when the doctor examed her. The doctor had been very gentle and told her best to obey Michele and be patient. He comforted her and reassured her that he would speak with Michele. It was so odd to have a stranger reassure her In ghis situation.

She rested a few days but one evening she had an odd dream. Squirm and wiggled feeli g getting wet. She woke up suddenly and gasps for doing him between her legs. She gasps feeling his fingers in her pussy. She paled at his statement and whimpered nit daring move away from him. She quirk under hi., wet and ready for his cock. She look away as he continued finger her pussy.

Audenzia paled at his statement, she was to scare to boldly defh him. She wanted to escape but knew that would need the patiwnt and organize herself. She gulp hard a few time before she spoke.

She replied a whisper:" yes..." * she feared to acknowledge him as her husband and hope he not notice*

She gulped and whispered :" yes, husband"

She felt a shiver down her spine

Audenzia swallowed hard at his command, she doubt that he resist a chance to hurt her. She simply nodded and stood up slowly and began to undress him. Her mouth turn dry as she undid his underwear and found him erect.

She nervously glance up at him and knew his expectations. She lean down and began give him a blow job till he came hsrd. She felt him grip her hair as he thrusted her down her throat til he came hard. She continued to suck after swallowing as he groaned, till he was hard again. She watch him wipe his hard cock dry before he lay on top of her.

Back