Our Paragraphs

I agree that there is nothing better on Earth or in Heaven that the taste of the sweet nectar directly from her flower in bloom.
attachment.php
Not directly from the source for me... I have to taste it from his tongue :kiss:

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet. *give me details*

and this is gorgeous....

and this is just downright lust inducing!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you PK!!! You may lust here anytime :kiss:

Whew!!!! Me oh my, it's rather warm in here!!!!!!! :eek:
Lol well in June is will be on FIRE :devil:

Hi you two! Damn!! ;)
Nice to see you Sam :rose:

Time

Trapped on the border between today and tomorrow, I wait patiently for the clock to advance.
I have seen the future, I have been to next week, I have sampled tomorrow's feast.
I have eaten the forbidden fruit of a future lifetime and find myself craving it all the more.
For in the moment of my greatest elation, I was violently drug back to the realities of today, and left longing for the unattainable tastes I cannot live without.
So now I wait patiently, sat at this border, watching as time stands still, and desperately waiting for that future to arrive...and with it...the sweet milk and honey that I can no longer live without.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Trapped on the border between today and tomorrow, I wait patiently for the clock to advance.
I have seen the future, I have been to next week, I have sampled tomorrow's feast.
I have eaten the forbidden fruit of a future lifetime and find myself craving it all the more.
For in the moment of my greatest elation, I was violently drug back to the realities of today, and left longing for the unattainable tastes I cannot live without.
So now I wait patiently, sat at this border, watching as time stands still, and desperately waiting for that future to arrive...and with it...the sweet milk and honey that I can no longer live without.

attachment.php

:rose::rose::rose:

Thank you ladies! I'm no poet and I DO know it! :rolleyes:

It was just heart-felt and I'm glad someone liked it as much as I did.

:rose::rose:

I was gonna say something about it too, but being a guy just didn't seem right to say anything all sappy about what you wrote. It was very good though bud.

I was gonna say something about it too, but being a guy just didn't seem right to say anything all sappy about what you wrote. It was very good though bud.

Thank you Joe!

Some people just bring out the best in you. That's what Kitty does for me. Even on my darkest or worst days, she has a way of bringing light into my life like no other!

Ex tenebris lux

And if you can't be "sappy" for the love of your life...then you ain't worthy of her love!

You guys....I want to gobble you up....the sincerity...the love...the sexiness.....♥♡♥

Thank you Joe!

Some people just bring out the best in you. That's what Kitty does for me. Even on my darkest or worst days, she has a way of bringing light into my life like no other!

Ex tenebris lux

And if you can't be "sappy" for the love of your life...then you ain't worthy of her love!

Ain't that the truth...hence my little title over my AV :)

I completely agree with you bud. Gotta be sappy for your love.

You guys....I want to gobble you up....the sincerity...the love...the sexiness.....♥♡♥

Hi Ruby!! I always love seeing you here!! :kiss:

We both enjoy a good "gobbling!" You're on our short list to "gobble away!" ;)

That's right...we have a short list! Hehe!! :eek:

Ain't that the truth...hence my little title over my AV :)

I completely agree with you bud. Gotta be sappy for your love.

I don't know whether to say "Awwwww" or to call you "sappy" too! LOL!!!

As a native Southerner...I've always had a soft spot for "Southern Belles." You better treat your Belle right or I'll have to come over there and kick your sappy butt!!

I don't know whether to say "Awwwww" or to call you "sappy" too! LOL!!!

As a native Southerner...I've always had a soft spot for "Southern Belles." You better treat your Belle right or I'll have to come over there and kick your sappy butt!!

Well, she hasn't complained yet...well...too much...okay, not daily... :D

And she is from the North hahahahaha! She just has been told that she looks/acts like a southern belle. :)

And I am a serious romantic with her. Which all guys should be to the women they like/love. Just my two cents.

Well, she hasn't complained yet...well...too much...okay, not daily... :D

And she is from the North hahahahaha! She just has been told that she looks/acts like a southern belle. :)

And I am a serious romantic with her. Which all guys should be to the women they like/love. Just my two cents.

All ladies are "Southern Belles" at heart! And you are correct...ALL of them should be treated as such! That's MY romantic gentlemanly opinion!

All ladies are "Southern Belles" at heart! And you are correct...ALL of them should be treated as such! That's MY romantic gentlemanly opinion!

And this sir is why deserve someone as awesome as GK! And probably why we get along. :)

don't be absurd! I do NOT deserve her! I'm not stupid enough to think I do!! I just hope she never realizes it herself! ;)

hahahahaha! Yup, that sounds about right because I feel the same way about my babe. :)

Awww and you said you can't write poetry. I think this is pretty good! Maybe I'm biased but I love it and you :heart:
I read all the responses and I will not hear that you don't deserve me! Let's just say we are both lucky :kiss:

With apologies to Rodney Crowell...I've pieced together a few lyrics for my :heart: to let her know how I feel tonight.

From Fever on the Bayou...

Elle est mon cher, ma files d'amant
je ne parle franglais, je suis son bon vivant
reville au tois avec l'amour

And from God I'm missing you...

I heard a siren
And you came to mind
You were the pretty part of us
I'm what's left behind

The night's down to nothing
The stars have withdrawn
The horizon splits open
That silvery dawn

But the ghost of your breathing
Won't leave me alone
God, I'm missing you

God, I'm missing you
God, I'm missing you
God, I'm missing you

Good morning sweet Princess...

Morning dawns through my bedroom window. The sun peeks through and begs me 'rise.' My phone has remained silent through the still of the night...not a message was sent to say 'I am free,' nor was one expected.

I can still feel the love, I can still feel the sadness, I can still feel the disappointment coming through from your end. In your simplest messages those sentiments remain all too clear. My own disappointment is exceeded by yours, and in spades.

I am not mad. I am not angry. I am not really sad truth be told. I know my love did all she could to join me in our cyber-bed. And I know she will do everything she can to meet me there again today.

My sadness is curbed by one simple truth...last night's missed opportunity gave rise to this morning's sun. A new day is dawning, and with it we have moved one day closer to tomorrow, and one day closer to exchanging our virtual bed for a physical one.

In just days I will be standing before you...in flesh and blood. In just days I will be yours to have and to hold. In just days I will reach out my arms to pull you in, reach out my lips to welcome you warmly, and with my own unfiltered eyes once again gaze lovingly at the most beautiful woman on the planet. They say Helen of Troy had the face that launched 1000 ships; however, you have the face that welcomes just one...and that one longs for the kisses that only your eyes can provide.

I love you baby doll...endlessly! And in mere days, endlessly renews itself yet again.

Now rise and shine...our virtual bed is waiting for you...

:heart::rose::kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back