Our Paragraphs

Well I guess that's my authorization to post more "couple pics!" LOL!!!

We may just have a couple more that are ready to be shared... ;)

I'm happy to hear that you will be posting new pics. You two are sexy as fuck, and it is very true that sexy people attract sexy people :)

^5 Sean

Thanks! So far it's been a good day :)

Lol yes it is, not that we don't love pics of just you... Say in panties or a string bikini :nana:

I adore our couple pics too though :heart:

1. I adore any pic of just you!
2. I think people would rather see pics of YOU than of ME!
3. I need to post more pics of me in my "natural element" in order to reclaim my "man card!"

I love being fun and flirty when I wear your panties and bikini...but I think I may need to get back to some more traditional pic posts soon! ;)

I'm happy to hear that you will be posting new pics. You two are sexy as fuck, and it is very true that sexy people attract sexy people :)

^5 Sean

Thank you Joe! :cool:

Yes...the rumors are true...more "couple pics" will be coming soon enough. Possibly before the weekend is done! ;)

Thank you Joe! :cool:

Yes...the rumors are true...more "couple pics" will be coming soon enough. Possibly before the weekend is done! ;)

And I said you were a sexy guy, but sorry bud, not in the bikini! I just can't do that LOL

1. I adore any pic of just you!
2. I think people would rather see pics of YOU than of ME!
3. I need to post more pics of me in my "natural element" in order to reclaim my "man card!"

I love being fun and flirty when I wear your panties and bikini...but I think I may need to get back to some more traditional pic posts soon! ;)

Ummmm baby... You gave me ALL of your "man card" in the BEST possible way so you don't need to prove anything :heart:

Leash Laws

When I first mentioned clips the response was mixed. “I’ve never tried those, but it sounds like it could be fun!” I reached into my “bag of fun” and pulled them out. “How do they work?” she asked. I adjusted the tension and slowly clipped them on. She didn’t require much preparation…the anticipation had already caused her excitement to become fully evident as her nipples were peaking quite nicely. As the clip gently squeezed down, she winced in pain ever so slightly, then her eyes lit up as she signaled her approval. “Oh these do feel good! Do the other too!” I gladly complied, adjusting the tension yet again to make sure they were securely in place and making sure they weren’t too tight either.

Convinced they were snuggly in place, I stepped back to admire the view… her, standing there adorned with this new accouterment, looking more alive than ever! “These really feel great Sean! I love the way they feel!! Is their more to it or do I just wear them like this??” I slid up beside her and grasped the chain between my fingers. Pulling it playfully and firmly I said…”Now that I’ve put a leash on my Kitty…It’s time I took you for a walk!”

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh
My
Fucking
God

When I first mentioned clips the response was mixed. “I’ve never tried those, but it sounds like it could be fun!” I reached into my “bag of fun” and pulled them out. “How do they work?” she asked. I adjusted the tension and slowly clipped them on. She didn’t require much preparation…the anticipation had already caused her excitement to become fully evident as her nipples were peaking quite nicely. As the clip gently squeezed down, she winced in pain ever so slightly, then her eyes lit up as she signaled her approval. “Oh these do feel good! Do the other too!” I gladly complied, adjusting the tension yet again to make sure they were securely in place and making sure they weren’t too tight either.

Convinced they were snuggly in place, I stepped back to admire the view… her, standing there adorned with this new accouterment, looking more alive than ever! “These really feel great Sean! I love the way they feel!! Is their more to it or do I just wear them like this??” I slid up beside her and grasped the chain between my fingers. Pulling it playfully and firmly I said…”Now that I’ve put a leash on my Kitty…It’s time I took you for a walk!”

attachment.php

attachment.php

Holy crap! I had used these on my wife before and she loved them...then she tried them on me and well...that was intense!

This picture looks great! You two are very photogenic :)

Today dawns a new chapter in our magical lives. And together we grow stronger through our mutual support and ceaseless love! When the itch of longing strikes remember my words and know that in my heart you are forever present and just a beat away...forever by my side and growing closer each second!

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose: for you my :heart: on this new dawn!

:kiss:

Sean Endlessly

I'm missing you this morning, not hearing your voice. All I can do is lay here with my thoughts and imagine you talking to me.....

Have a good day my love :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
The nectar of the gods

She baked me cookies, she fed me pizza, she shoved a burger down my throat and made me beg for more!

I ate ice from her fingers, licked chocolate off her tummy, and tasted my own flavor from her tongue as our lips danced for hours. The cornucopia of tastes she fed me was vast and varied, yet nothing compared to the sweet sweet nectar of my blooming flower which I drank directly from its source.

In the moment that her lips parted and my tongue found its way to heaven, I felt her body respond with the heat of a thousand fires. To say I drank from the chalice of gods would fall miles short of reality.

And I've already been told that the next time I am allowed a taste...it will be served with a "whipped cream" topping! :devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
She baked me cookies, she fed me pizza, she shoved a burger down my throat and made me beg for more!

I ate ice from her fingers, licked chocolate off her tummy, and tasted my own flavor from her tongue as our lips danced for hours. The cornucopia of tastes she fed me was vast and varied, yet nothing compared to the sweet sweet nectar of my blooming flower which I drank directly from its source.

In the moment that her lips parted and my tongue found its way to heaven, I felt her body respond with the heat of a thousand fires. To say I drank from the chalice of gods would fall miles short of reality.

And I've already been told that the next time I am allowed a taste...it will be served with a "whipped cream" topping! :devil:

I agree that there is nothing better on Earth or in Heaven that the taste of the sweet nectar directly from her flower in bloom.
attachment.php

Today dawns a new chapter in our magical lives. And together we grow stronger through our mutual support and ceaseless love! When the itch of longing strikes remember my words and know that in my heart you are forever present and just a beat away...forever by my side and growing closer each second!

:rose::rose:::rose::rose: for you my :heart: on this new dawn!

:kiss:

Sean Endlessly

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet. *give me details*

I'm missing you this morning, not hearing your voice. All I can do is lay here with my thoughts and imagine you talking to me.....

Have a good day my love :kiss:

attachment.php

and this is gorgeous....

attachment.php

and this is just downright lust inducing!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that there is nothing better on Earth or in Heaven that the taste of the sweet nectar directly from her flower in bloom.
attachment.php

I'm rather fond of her tastes ;)

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet. *give me details*

and this is gorgeous....

and this is just downright lust inducing!!!!!!!!!!

Inducing lust is what I tend to excel at! Glad we could play a part in sending your libido into a spiral!! :D

Whew!!!! Me oh my, it's rather warm in here!!!!!!! :eek:

Warm? It is getting closer to summer... We just turned off the air conditioner in the room - somebody started sweating! And yeah...it got awfully H-O-T!!! :devil:

Back