ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good night everyone. Gonna spend some time with the rats before going to work. See you all tommorrow.

Chewey

smiles and relaxes* ohhh yeah, thanks arc! *leans back*

gargling with salt water.... thats not a fun fun jolly time. heh heh heh. MY voice on the other hand, has dropped something like an octave because of this cold well... no not an octave.... but a damn lot

chewbacca71 said:
Have a good night everyone. Gonna spend some time with the rats before going to work. See you all tommorrow.

Chewey

What Rats??? :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :D

You mean me ... don't see any other rats around here. :D heh heh heh

chewbacca71 said:

Hey Crysede, dont these summer colds suck? Been sick myself for a few days now. I LOVE this new avatar. It is awesome.

Chewey
Yes they do! And sorry you hear you're sick too dude.

Thanks for the comps on the av, I changed it a little more today - added some ghosted gear wheels in (and a cute little gear wheel tattoo hehe) to go with the 'machine' part of my tittle :)

I got woken up by a coughing fit, figured I might as well stop by while waiting to for the cough medicine to take effect.

It's just as well, I've been so lazy today - spent most of the day reading in bed - and I do need to get atleast one thread replied to today lol

So how are you doing this eve?

crysede said:
I got woken up by a coughing fit, figured I might as well stop by while waiting to for the cough medicine to take effect.

It's just as well, I've been so lazy today - spent most of the day reading in bed - and I do need to get atleast one thread replied to today lol

So how are you doing this eve?

I usually take Nyquil for my coughs...as long as I'm asleep I don't have to suffer through it....I avoid Robitussin at all costs...

My day was lazy as well for the most part....I'm doing absolutely nothing as I do on most Sat nights but I did just get out of the shower...so I'm squeky clean!!

Hope you feel better....

i donno, i take dynatap.... or something LOL it says cold medicine, so... yeah lol i think it''s dynatap.... i also take robutussen heh heh heh

I'm not sick, but when I am I take Buckley's if its really bad. Usually I avoid medicine altogether, I eschew hospitals, doctors, and modern medicine. I've yet to meet the malady that my immune system couldn't handle on its own.

Blaze

If I take Nyquil ... I have to take a half dose for the liquid tabs. The dosage is to high for my body to handle. :D I tried the liquid stuff but even 1/2 a dose is too much ...

lol i don't take medicine unless it's really bothering me. i havebn't taken it yet for this sickness. but you know, bad ones yeah.

and i usually have to take over the adult dosage, two tablets max? i'll have to take three, or maybe four for it to work LOL

AIEEEEEEE!what the hell happened to blazes av!?!LOL!it looks like he got into a brawl with the ghost rider!!!

Khadgar said:
MY voice on the other hand, has dropped something like an octave because of this cold well... no not an octave.... but a damn lot

^_^ ~(Wonders how much more sexy his voice has gotten) :D

Khadgar said:
i donno, i take dynatap.... or something LOL it says cold medicine, so... yeah lol i think it''s dynatap.... i also take robutussen heh heh heh

Dimeatap I think...Robutussen must be what cyanide tastes like...

If you're complaining about taste, you must not have ever tried Buckley's. Nothing else tastes that bad. Nothing.

Blaze

hybirdx said:
AIEEEEEEE!what the hell happened to blazes av!?!LOL!it looks like he got into a brawl with the ghost rider!!!

I've been playing around with my av lately. I was using that one because I was reading about the upcoming Ghost Rider movie starring Nicholas Cage.
I think I like this one, though.

Blaze

OMG!!! :eek:

Blaze what in fleckin hells name is that avatar ... Is it from Hell Raiser?

Last edited:
BlazeofLife said:

I've been playing around with my av lately. I was using that one because I was reading about the upcoming Ghost Rider movie starring Nicholas Cage.
I think I like this one, though.

Blaze

Isn't the DareDevil movie suppost to come out before the Ghost Rider one??? :rolleyes: :confused:

I can't remember where I got it. It's from one of the pics I posted in my huge av thread. Could be Hellraiser, I guess. I don't think so though.

Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back