orgy room III

i gasp as he cups my bra. He then unhooks it and pulls it off. I try to cover up.

176359_09.jpg

Kisses your neck my hands slide down your sides to your back, then down underneather your panties cupping your ass and pulling you cliser to me

my tongue touches yours. It feels so good. I feel you cupping my behind.

"Take them off..." I begin to pull down my panties.
176359_13.jpg

Grabs your panties and with a firm tug tears them off...nips your neck as I kiss lick and suck on it

Pushes you up against the wall and enters you from behind...pumping my cock in and out of your dripping pussy long and hard...pinning your arms over your head with one hand slapping your pert ass with the other

ooooooooowwwwww!!
the pain from your swats doesn't compare when you thrust deep in my pussy. You fill me so! Stretching me....

i moan softly. I place my fingers on my clit and start to rub.

"come for me!"

i can feel your cock throbbing
I take a step back and spread my legs a bit more.

"Yes i am ready....."

My pussy is dripping.

Knowing you're a squirter..i know it's time for you to splash the wall with your juices...I hammer in and out of your pussy hard, fast and deep then cum hard filling your pussy with my seed

Last edited:
i contract around your cock. Then i cum! and yes, i did squirt on the wall......

I slide 2 fingers into your pussy pumping them in and out as my tongue wiggles deeper into your puckered butthole

Back