orgy room III

Dollie

After going home for a nice long rest, I'm back on my hands and knees, ready for whoever wants to play around. So far this is #2 and I'm feeling plenty of semen making me want more. The taste of mona with my face buried muffels my low moans. Each deep thrust makes my body shake with pleasure.

I start thrusting long and slow at first before picking up speed and strength pounding in and out of her ass hard

http://www.sex.com/pin/19657172-bdsm-4/
Now that I'm wet and loose from a few other well hung men, I hope lilroundman has his big round dong hot and ready for my dripping vagina. I can't see who is back there because mona is holding my head tightly to her own dripping honeyhole.
This is new to me yet it seems so natural.
I'm forced to take selfies to email to my husband. Will he be mad or pleased?

I walk up to qm and kiss his lips. they are very sweet.
270951_05.jpg

My cock hardens when I notice Mona smiling at me. I come up behind her and run my hands down her body. Kissing her neck.

i can feel your hard cock. and I can feel qm's hands on my body. I quiver.

Kissing your neck. Loving having you close once more. Sliding your bottoms down and your panties to push into you teasingly. My cock at home in your wettening cunt. I slowly begin to fuck you.

I sit next to f2....lean over and kiss his lips.......

'how are you doing?"

Dollie

Good afternoon everyone.
I smile at Monak and my eyes go wide when I see livin on her knees.
Don't just look. Come over and let's play.

This is what I'm waiting for too.

Here I am back in the room on Thirsty Thursday, enjoying a draft while the room is empty.
Hey frust. Here I am bent over with my thing wide open like I've been trained to do.

I walk into the room, feeling nervous and hot with anticipation.
Don't be nervous. I am still new here and everyone is friendly and willing to teach us.

Dollie

Pull out my cock, "Here I am Dollie"
Well bring
that big hard thing over here while I'm on my hands and knees. Please aim for the wet pink hole. the other is too tiny and dry.

Slowly stroking myself as I walk over to Livin
Oh my. Somehow I have to please two men now. I'm sure you guys can play fair and take turns.

waves at f2.......now drinking coffee......
317231_02.jpg
Moma darling, I might need your help.

Back