One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to restrain myself tonight (which is never as fun as being restrained) because I went on a massive posting spree last night. It's not often that I actually TRY to behave. ;)

Blue is totally fine, but behaving is not acceptable :kiss:

Soooooo hot!!!!! The delivery guy ought to get a medal of honor:kiss:

If he had actually come to the door instead of dropped it off in the mailbox down the street I probably would have pounced on the poor guy and scared the crap out of him. Actually...I think I have a mailwoman. Still works for me. ;)

Ok..more blue. I'm not sure these are quite as good as the last one, but hopefully you'll find something in there that you like. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
How are you so gorgeous?
Seriously, you work those curves like no other.

I love your lingerie, especially that little blue number you have on in the most recent pictures.
Blue is an underrated sexy color, and you wear it so well. ;3

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Absolutely fantastic and sexy photos, sweetie! You look amazing!

Thank you beautiful! I'm so happy you stopped by again. :kiss:

How are you so gorgeous?
Seriously, you work those curves like no other.

I love your lingerie, especially that little blue number you have on in the most recent pictures.
Blue is an underrated sexy color, and you wear it so well. ;3

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Awww, thank you lovely. The pink I posted yesterday is still my favorite from my latest shipment but I've only posted one picture of it so far. As for working the curves....I think you've got it all figured out already. This is my second thread so I've had a bit of practice and I still take a TON of pictures and only keep the ones that pass inspection. ;) :kiss:

Dear lord. Those pictures are fantastic. *drools* You are just spectacular hun :kiss:

If you keep that up you're going to end up making me post the whole batch of them before I go. That might be too much blue for one night. :kiss:

Mmmmm, love the last one:heart:

Can you imagine me lounging on the bed, the soft light from the candles flickering across my curves, waiting....

Ok..more blue. I'm not sure these are quite as good as the last one, but hopefully you'll find something in there that you like. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Each one has an explicit beauty!! I don't think I could ever see enough blue in one night!! You are a true beauty that's for sure!!!

No way that's an awesome idea!!! Especially if it was mine exploring your entire body!!;)

It's only fair if I'm allowed to return the favor. :kiss:

I think that sounds like a spectacularly sexy idea ;)

Maybe just one more set. ;)

Each one has an explicit beauty!! I don't think I could ever see enough blue in one night!! You are a true beauty that's for sure!!!

You're far too kind to me. I surrender!

One more section of the set before I have to go...though I think we're decreasing in quality as we move along.

I'm afraid I have to run for the evening. Thank you for the wonderful company and warm thoughts...and things. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
One more section of the set before I have to go...though I think we're decreasing in quality as we move along.

I'm afraid I have to run for the evening. Thank you for the wonderful company and warm thoughts...and things. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please do I like favors!! Increasing in quality and sexiness is much more like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that you have a great evening. Be good and enjoy yourself! Thanks for the amazing pictures :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mmmm, I love see thru. There's something incredibly sexy about just seeing the slightest shade of pink nipple peeking thru fabric. Giving you a hint of the glory underneath but making you want more

She did it again

Here's the first peek at the blue fluff. If you like it have more. Imagine that... :rolleyes:

I also took a few quick shots of the animal print just because I wanted to put it on and play around with it. I could post a peek of that too if you would like. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Once again the darling Isseii has published four outstanding photographs! I did not pick the blue lingerie but she has shown me the errors of my way. This is an outstanding photograph:
attachment.php

Color, lighting, subject composition - hell, it has the beautiful Isseii in the center of the photograph so it couldn't be bad but this one is Superb!! Great job darling, DAve :heart::kiss:

Those are just lovely.. .I really like that first blue one in b&w. Somehow I find blue in b&w sexy. :D

Lord you ladies and gentlemen are making me naughty tonight. Now I've resorted to sneaking on Lit from my phone in the middle of dinner!

Please do I like favors!! Increasing in quality and sexiness is much more like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thank you handsome. If you're looking at it that way perhaps you'll enjoy the last few that I have to post from the set as well. I can't believe I went this crazy and posted nearly ALL of the pics from this set that didn't go in the trash heap in one night. It's such a turn on to know that you're enjoying them so much. :kiss:

Hope that you have a great evening. Be good and enjoy yourself! Thanks for the amazing pictures

It's been a wonderful evening, but I don't know how good I can be when I can barely keep myself from slipping out of my seat.... :kiss:

Such as a whole cornucopia of womanly delights :kiss:

Sigh...thank you beautiful. Did you see the hint of the glasses or did you get distracted? :kiss:

whew. I think I need a shower.

I'll shower you in blue fluff and tiny wet kisses all over your body. :kiss:

And I'm happy you keep posting your beautiful and sexy pictures. I wish I looked as sensual as you do. :kiss:

Sweetheart, I have absolutely no doubt that you could, would, and do. You're a beautiful woman. :kiss:

The colors are incredible!

Thank you darling. I'm glad someone enjoys playing with color as much as I do.

Mmmm, I love see thru. There's something incredibly sexy about just seeing the slightest shade of pink nipple peeking thru fabric. Giving you a hint of the glory underneath but making you want more

They do seem to be peeking out quite a bit don't they? I think they were feeling the need for some attention.

Once again the darling Isseii has published four outstanding photographs! I did not pick the blue lingerie but she has shown me the errors of my way. This is an outstanding photograph:
attachment.php

Color, lighting, subject composition - hell, it has the beautiful Isseii in the center of the photograph so it couldn't be bad but this one is Superb!! Great job darling, DAve :heart:

I had a feeling you might like that one. I have to confess that it was one of my favorites too. :kiss:

Those are just lovely.. .I really like that first blue one in b&w. Somehow I find blue in b&w sexy.

Thank you! The very first one in black and white? I took so many B&W this time that I've lost track.

You have no idea what you're asking for...I think there are three more sets of the blue. Nope....I don't get carried away, not at all. :rolleyes:

Maybe just a little peek since it's so quiet tonight.

Nope I had no idea but was more than happy to see more :)

Rather a nice sneak peek, that does look skimpy :)

really liking this blue set, you are so good to us

I can't agree that they are getting worse, you are a treat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back