One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. I'm only here for a brief moment for now. I'll be back to respond to all of your comments properly in just a bit. I didn't want to miss out on the softer side of the day...although it's not much to see after last night's posting spree.

Happy Friday!!

attachment.php

Still waiting under the covers gorgeous ;)

great beautiful pic

MMMMM, YummY gone for euhmmm a while and coming back to all your treasures LOVE IT............moi smiling and mre :D:devil:
Have a wonderful relaxing and naughty week-end sweet sexy one
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose:

I'm sure you're adorable when you blush. *kisses your cheek*

I was probably nearly as pink as the lace on the gown. :eek:

Damn I hate voting wrong. Grrr. :mad:

I'd like to see the pink one on you!!

Oh no you don't love, there's no wrong answer. Pink will have it's day as well. :kiss:

The animal print is very interesting; the blue will look fabulous on your skin but I like this one:

attachment.php

for the next series of photos!! DAve :heart:

I think I'll go with the blue this time, and the pink very very soon. :kiss:

Now that gave me a thrill and tinglies in between my legs! ;) Of course your pics do the same thing for me. And they do look very delicious!

I love the thought of making you tingle. I'll have to work on that some more. ;)

Can I have both?, more? ALL????:kiss:

For you...everything. :kiss:

You're doing a beautiful job! I hate those camera battery moments.... They always seem to strike at the worst times!

I have considered many times - I just don't know... We shall see:)

xxx
Tyler

I just went and stocked up for the coming week. I actually DID have to steal batteries from one of my toys to take the pictures of the new pink fluffy thing yesterday and you KNOW we can't have that!

I for one would love to see, I don't suppose begging and grovelling would help would it? :kiss:

He was very good to all of us:D

This is going to be fun...hopefully I don't wear out my camera! :eek:

if i'm traipsing around your fantasies and you're traipsing around mine, how on earth are we getting anything else done?!

also, i SO desperately want to go shopping after seeing all of your new fluffery.

We're supposed to be getting other things done?! Oh boy...I've been doing this all wrong. ;)

I want MORE fluffery, and another corset, and these ridiculous boots I found last night. I'm so in love...like I really need or can afford an $800.00 pair of Italian boots. But damn are they hot!

attachment.php

Wow isseii. I love all of your pictures on your thread. You have an amazing body and I am glad I found it late in the night.

Thank you so much for posting Sir, I really appreciate it. I'm glad you found it as well, unintended bread crumbs are an amazing thing. :rose:

Last edited:
very hot pics.

Thank you sexy!

wow, fun stuff. It all looks so sexy.

Fun indeed, I was like a kid in a candy store ripping that box open and trying overthing on. Imagine me cross legged on the bed gleefully flinging fluffy things all about. :D

You aren't trying to stick it through the screen again are you darling?

I just love your big nipples.

You and me both...though I'm trying to figure out when they stopped being light pink and started turning the same color as the rest of my skin. They were so much prettier before. :(

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm always beautiful.:kiss:

And you're always sweet. You might take those words back if I started posting a bunch of pictures of me in my sweats and tank tops though. Oh and the warm fuzzy winter sweatshirts...we can't forget those! :kiss:

Damn, love the pink lipstick Isseii!! DAve :kiss:

My favorite shade of pink. Anything else just looks wrong with my skin. You should see me in red. :eek:

I promise not to get bored :D

And 2,2,1 were my choices in the this or that pics post

That new soft pic is lovely

Thank you sweetie. Well, even if you weren't bored you might start to think that I was posting the same pictures over and over again. ;)

Hey there stranger. Wowza to you too! :kiss:

Still waiting under the covers gorgeous ;)

great beautiful pic

Oh the ways you tempt me...you couldn't even begin to imagine. :kiss:

MMMMM, YummY gone for euhmmm a while and coming back to all your treasures LOVE IT............moi smiling and mre :devil:
Have a wonderful relaxing and naughty week-end sweet sexy one
kiss::heart:

Oh sweet Emmy how I have missed you. I hope you had a wonderful trip, but it's wonderful to have your sexiness back with us now. Hmmm naughty or relaxing...where to start first? After your visit...I think it's time to go spend some time because naughty. :kiss::kiss:

Here's the first peek at the blue fluff. If you like it have more. Imagine that... :rolleyes:

I also took a few quick shots of the animal print just because I wanted to put it on and play around with it. I could post a peek of that too if you would like. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Here's the first peek at the blue fluff. If you like it have more. Imagine that... :rolleyes:

I also took a few quick shots of the animal print just because I wanted to put it on and play around with it. I could post a peek of that too if you would like. :kiss:

Very nice :) and more more :)

Nah, think we don't need that. lol Of course a peek of that too would be good ;)

Very nice :) and more more :)

Nah, think we don't need that. lol Of course a peek of that too would be good ;)

You have no idea what you're asking for...I think there are three more sets of the blue. Nope....I don't get carried away, not at all. :rolleyes:

Maybe just a little peek since it's so quiet tonight.

A quick peek at one of the other new bits of fluff. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday night! :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

@!$#% !!! I don't know if I am so damn happy I am going to explode (who are we kidding? I AM later on today over these pics!), or pissed that i have to shut down my laptop and go to work!?!? Geez you drive me crazy Beautiful!!

Geez you drive me wild. Just delicious ;) You SO know how to rock the lingerie :rose:

I should have known the animal print would lure the Lion out of hiding. ;) Thank you so much sexy. :kiss:

@!$#% !!! I don't know if I am so damn happy I am going to explode (who are we kidding? I AM later on today over these pics!), or pissed that i have to shut down my laptop and go to work!?!? Geez you drive me crazy Beautiful!!

Awww, I'm sorry you have to go to work sweetie. Perhaps I'll have more of the set up before you return from work. :kiss:

Very sexy I think Fridays are my new favorite day!!

Thank you so much...and to think I've been so much more well behaved this Friday than I usually am. ;)

I have to admit that I'm surprised that people seem to be enjoying this picture more than the one I expected....though I'm certainly not complaining. :kiss:

blue blue blue. Wow. I could spend all day in bed ... or at least in the bedroom. Or maybe laundry room, kitchen, with you in that. Or out of it. You know how these things progress :eek:

It's luring the little lion out as well ;) Well not-so-little at the moment :)

I was going to say....

I don't believe there's anything little about your lion darlin. ;)

blue blue blue. Wow. I could spend all day in bed ... or at least in the bedroom. Or maybe laundry room, kitchen, with you in that. Or out of it. You know how these things progress :eek:

So you approve of the blue then? Perhaps I should post a few more...and I'm sure we could cover far more of the house than that. :devil:

So you approve of the blue then? Perhaps I should post a few more...and I'm sure we could cover far more of the house than that. :devil:

fan of the blue, what's in the blue.... you know... just a fan.

Also, your lips are incredible. :kiss:

I think that more pictures are definitely in order my dear :)

You know I wouldn't deny you, though I hope you don't mind more blue. I was going to put up more of the animal set this weekend. :kiss:

fan of the blue, what's in the blue.... you know... just a fan.

Also, your lips are incredible. :kiss:

So sweet, you know I wouldn't be able to keep my lips off of you. :kiss:

We all have to behave once and a while!! But is good to misbehave tooo!!

I've been trying to restrain myself tonight (which is never as fun as being restrained) because I went on a massive posting spree last night. It's not often that I actually TRY to behave. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Soooooo hot!!!!! The delivery guy ought to get a medal of honor:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back