Older women 60 and over

in my previous residential rented flat. i had a lone woman neibor, must be around 45 or 50 yrs. mostly not very sociable and introvert. very often almost twice or thrice a week a young guy was visiting her discreetly and stayed over nught sometimes. common balcony and short separator. Curiosity got the better and happened to peep in by jumping over and peeped through window. bareback anal sex. the guy was impressive and the low moaning of the woman and her action response showed how much she enjoyed the sodomy. i wont say how many times i enjoyed the free show, till she moved away and later i moved out too. we didnt even smile mutually being neibors.

Something similar has happened with me. Our daughter broke up with her boyfriend, she found out he was fucking other girls. Rumour had it he had a massive cock. I arranged a meet up with him, he would have known what I really wanted as I had booked a room in the hotel attached to the pub. He's been fucking me for over 20 yrs since that first meet.

S x

Every few years I go back to Kansas and fuck a high school married woman, she cant get enough!

Back