Older women 60 and over

Ever since i was quite young,[teens ] i have found ladies much older than me,,very exciting,sexy,and desirable.
and still do,,,[my current lover,is a delightfull 84 yo ,,,my oldest was 89 yo...i did start an affaif with a lovely lady in her 90 s...she was very keen,,and quite sensual,,but her live in son,,made it impossible,for us to continue ]
The sex is important,,,and enjoyable,with of course more care,,and limitations.,but the love companionship is just as important.
As a lad i fanced my mates,moms,aunts or grannies,,,not their sisters,of our age group..[never pursuid them though ]
Had several sexual lovers in their 60s and 70s,while still under 20 yo,,,Absolutly wonderfull.
Somehow i just seem to CLICK,with them.
they enjoy my company,and also the loving sexual relatoinship,as much as i do..
I have had relationships with younger ladies but usually very short,,or disapointing,
For me age is just a number,,,but i have always found older ladies to be VERY SEXUALLY EXCITING,exsperianced,,and willing.
I find their bodies ,full of promiss,breast lovely to hold,kiss,play with,,[1 lady late 70s, had a mastectomy,,,but after a while enjoyed her remaing breast,,fondled,,a very sexy lady,thought her love life was over,,but we enjoyed a further couple of years,till she sadly passed away ]
I CANNOT EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR THE ELDERLY,,,,BUT I HAVE,AND STILL DO FIND THEM ,THE BEST SEXY LOVERS,
EXCITING,IN AND OUT OF BED..FRIENDS,TRAVEL COMPANIONS [WHEN THEY CAN ].
LOVE THEIR HISTORY,PAST LIFE,STORIES, [THEY HAVE LIVED SO LONG TO HAVE SO MANY ]
i count myself very lucky,to have had so many older ladies over the years,,i never went looking [well hardly ],,
but my interest in history,the arts,archeology,,antiques,collecting,antique fairs and car boots,,,[but never football or sports ]seems to attract them [no i an not rich ]
More another time perhaps,,,[love to hear ,just what the ladies think ]

Ever since i was quite young,[teens ] i have found ladies much older than me,,very exciting,sexy,and desirable.
and still do,,,[my current lover,is a delightfull 84 yo ,,,my oldest was 89 yo...i did start an affaif with a lovely lady in her 90 s...she was very keen,,and quite sensual,,but her live in son,,made it impossible,for us to continue ]
The sex is important,,,and enjoyable,with of course more care,,and limitations.,but the love companionship is just as important.
As a lad i fanced my mates,moms,aunts or grannies,,,not their sisters,of our age group..[never pursuid them though ]
Had several sexual lovers in their 60s and 70s,while still under 20 yo,,,Absolutly wonderfull.
Somehow i just seem to CLICK,with them.
they enjoy my company,and also the loving sexual relatoinship,as much as i do..
I have had relationships with younger ladies but usually very short,,or disapointing,
For me age is just a number,,,but i have always found older ladies to be VERY SEXUALLY EXCITING,exsperianced,,and willing.
I find their bodies ,full of promiss,breast lovely to hold,kiss,play with,,[1 lady late 70s, had a mastectomy,,,but after a while enjoyed her remaing breast,,fondled,,a very sexy lady,thought her love life was over,,but we enjoyed a further couple of years,till she sadly passed away ]
I CANNOT EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR THE ELDERLY,,,,BUT I HAVE,AND STILL DO FIND THEM ,THE BEST SEXY LOVERS,
EXCITING,IN AND OUT OF BED..FRIENDS,TRAVEL COMPANIONS [WHEN THEY CAN ].
LOVE THEIR HISTORY,PAST LIFE,STORIES, [THEY HAVE LIVED SO LONG TO HAVE SO MANY ]
i count myself very lucky,to have had so many older ladies over the years,,i never went looking [well hardly ],,
but my interest in history,the arts,archeology,,antiques,collecting,antique fairs and car boots,,,[but never football or sports ]seems to attract them [no i an not rich ]
More another time perhaps,,,[love to hear ,just what the ladies think ]
The grannies are so fun!

What is not to like. As they get older, they get experience so they know what they like and how to get it, I think most of them are much more open and willing to tell a man what they want. A hot young chick is great to look at but when it comes to sex, and experienced older women will provide better sex.

What is not to like. As they get older, they get experience so they know what they like and how to get it, I think most of them are much more open and willing to tell a man what they want. A hot young chick is great to look at but when it comes to sex, and experienced older women will provide better sex.
I couldn't agree more, I also love the more mature ladies. Is there such a thing as too old for good sex? I believe it's all in the mind.

Simply love older ladies , always go for them ,they are discreet ,polite ,know what they want and are not afraid to tell you what they want , I've had one or two rejections and one slap when I whispered in one old ladies ear in a shopping centre about what I would like to do to her lol ,but the majority have responded positively and I have ended up Fucking quite a few .
I simply love every wrinkle on them , some take a while to get going but dear God when they do it's amazing ,

An elderly lady who lives in my area was at the shops a while ago and as I passed her in one of the aisles I let the back of my hand rub across her bottom, oh excuse me I said as we made eye contact , that's ok she said ,a few moments later I did it again and apologized and we ended up chatting , we went for a coffee and had a long conversation about life in general , turned out she had lost her husband 10years previous , a week later I was Fucking the arse end off her , still fuck her now occasionally when she gets the itch ,she knows I am married but she is very discreet and to be honest a wonderful sweet old lady .
Always worth a punt ,you never ever know until you try .......

I couldn't agree more, I also love the more mature ladies. Is there such a thing as too old for good sex? I believe it's all in the mind.
Unless they run into health issues, it seems they are good to go for a long time. They may not be into the acrobatic stuff and may need a little lube. Personally I am fine with a little extra weight. The old adage " built for comfort, not for speed" works for me.

Unless they run into health issues, it seems they are good to go for a long time. They may not be into the acrobatic stuff and may need a little lube. Personally I am fine with a little extra weight. The old adage " built for comfort, not for speed" works for me.
I began dating at 70........News Flash: grannies like to fuck........

Do not give up on that sweet 80 yr old lady.....makes me excited to see these sweet girls.....
Also sad about the wife...been there and do that also.....but, I do not worry about the wife anymore.....I look around and lust after other mens wives......smile

Back