Older women 60 and over

I am a bit younger but not too much. Some people our age give up on things but I think there are still quite a number that keep interested.
I'm 76 and still interested. And recently, after a lengthy hiatus, my wife and I had sex again. I suggested we just had a clothes off cuddle and she agreed to it. One thing lead to another and, lo and behold, I was inside her. More to the point, she really enjoyed it.

I'm 76 and still interested. And recently, after a lengthy hiatus, my wife and I had sex again. I suggested we just had a clothes off cuddle and she agreed to it. One thing lead to another and, lo and behold, I was inside her. More to the point, she really enjoyed it.
As we age, sex becomes less frequent, but when we do it again, we remember how good it is, albeit with a little less energy and stamina

I am a bit younger but not too much. Some people our age give up on things but I think there are still quite a number that keep interested.
I don’t plan on giving up on sex anytime soon. Too bad that my wife isn’t as sexually charged as I am.

I don’t plan on giving up on sex anytime soon. Too bad that my wife isn’t as sexually charged as I am.
That seems to be a common problem for older people and it is not always the woman who is less inclined for sex. Diabetes seems to be a big problem for some older men.

Very true.

I;ve had some amazing fun being the surrogate Lover for a wife whose hub has diabetes. He watches while she and I enjoy each other and he gets to see her being satisfied. Never in a cuck way.
That is the way hubby and I are. You can't do much but he knows I need regular sex and is happy to know that I am being cared for physically. He really does enjoy watching or at least hearing about my dates.

The 66-year-old silver-haired fox has a busy day today!

Wife's schedule for today while hubby is working:

8:00-Susannah will answer emails sent to her.
9:00-Meeting at Church
10:30-Video Conference with the CFO of her corporation
11:30-Lunch with granddaughter at her school
1:00-Date with Joe at our house. He is a 25-year-old W/M newbie with Susannah. He has a "mommy" fetish. His mother and Susannah are friends who work out together. They have been texting for a few weeks now and he keeps telling her how badly he wants to cum in mommy's pussy....
2:30-Date with Terry at our house, He is a 29-year-old B/M who helped us move. This is his third time with Susannah. He asked permission and may bring over a friend.
4:30-Hubby comes home and will have sloppy leftovers!
7:00-Susannah is hosting a fundraising dinner for a local military charity.

View attachment 2333983
Love the full frontal!! Fantastic body

That is the way hubby and I are. You can't do much but he knows I need regular sex and is happy to know that I am being cared for physically. He really does enjoy watching or at least hearing about my dates.
Thanks for sharing … lovely to read.,

I am taking my 65 y o Italian to Rome and Paris; am I robbing the cradle?

Juq9kFC.jpg

Back