older girls younger guys

When I was 18, I had a sex with a woman that was 34. I was also dating a woman at the time who was 22. We had a 2 month break up and this older woman gave me a pity fuck. It was exceptional, and it snapped me out of my heart broken state. Which in turn led my ex to pursue me again, as it seemed to her that I had moved on in her eyes. Which to much disappointment, we broke it off a year later, as she wanted to pursue some guy that she worked with. Guess it was meant to be, as they have been together for more than 20 years.

Moving on to age 24, I began a fwb type relationship with a woman who was 45. I was a boy toy, and treated as such. She lavished me with gifts, clothing, and so much sex I thought I was going to die of exhaustion. This went on for about a year and a half, when we both realized we were being scrutinized by our friends and loved ones. So we agreed to break things off, and remain friends. We did for awhile, but both moved in seperate directions in life.

Moving on to Age 38. Had a one night stand with very very hot 57 year old woman. She had the body of a 20 year old. Great sex, but we never saw each other again.

Age 40, got a great blow job from a very good looking 61 year old woman.

So yes, I enjoy older women!

wishful thinking

This has never happened to me but I dream and fantasize about it all the time... I'd love an older women to take me and show me the ropes. My dream girl is on Lit too

I will never in my life, according to plan, date or sex or anything a younger guy *shivers* Not even by a month! Gimme a decade older and you got a deal and a soupy vag.

i'42, he is 24. We are in love and have amazing sex. he is out of town tonight and i'm ao horny

i'42, he is 24. We are in love and have amazing sex. he is out of town tonight and i'm ao horny

That is a lucky man, im 21 and i love the ladies in their 40s they just know how to do it better

i have always liked the idea of being with an older women.if any women are interested in a chat pm me

I will never in my life, according to plan, date or sex or anything a younger guy *shivers* Not even by a month! Gimme a decade older and you got a deal and a soupy vag.

Different strokes for different folks!

For example, the term "soupy vag" makes me gag a little. :D

She's 40, Im 26.. Most passionate love making I've ever been a part of.. But the inevitability of our demise scares her off.
Well..yeah.. That's a problem. Younger men who want to sex up an older woman would be wise to make sure both parties want the same thing, and vice versa. :rose:
I think this works better with cougars and cubs.. Then, at least the same relationship goals are in sync, somewhat..

I'm 43, he's 23

It will never be love - it will never be anything more than sex. The age alone has disaster written all over it!

But it's fun...and every time I try to end it, he comes back asking for more. And I'm weak ;)

I'm 43, he's 23

It will never be love - it will never be anything more than sex. The age alone has disaster written all over it!

But it's fun...and every time I try to end it, he comes back asking for more. And I'm weak ;)

Similar here; except she was the one always coming back. It was fun, but I couldn't help feeling guilty she could have spent the time finding someone who would love her...

I'll give some input from a different angle. When my husband and I first met in our early 20's I was amazed at how talented he was in bed. I had been with men who were good but not like he was. He took sex with a man to a whole new level for me. One night after an amazing round, I asked him how it was he knew to do to a woman what he does. He explained that for a couple of years before meeting me, he was involved with a woman in her mid 40's. It was a "friends with benefits" situation. No romantic connections, just sex primarily. She had taught him well how to give oral pleasure to a woman, how to hold himself and not prematurely ejaculate, how to listen to a womans sounds during sex and the motions of her body, even how foreplay can last hours before sex, including doing things for her that are not primarily sexual. Eventually they moved on with their lives and about six months after their relationship ended we met. I am forever grateful to this woman who by now is late 60s or early 70s. The years of pleasure I have experienced with him are in large part to the efforts of her tutelage.

Back