Odd responses

Has anyone else gotten an anonymous 'feedback' email explaining how the characters in your story are condemned to Hell? It was weird, really weird. :confused:

Mine are usually the opposite. I get plenty asking if I could please stop sending nice characters to hell :D
 
I just got email that was from anonymous, it said three words...

This author sucks.

It was on my story "Oh Crap!"

I must have hit a nerve or some other truth. :cool:
 
The book title is: Anatomy of An Adult Film and it's available from Amazon. As much as I would like to claim full responsibility, Sunset Thomas [famous adult film star] is my very talented co-author. Chances are, you'll get a chance to get her autograph at a signing.

Her website's not booked out far in advance for signings... and I have a feeling she's unlikely to make an appearance at a whistle stop like Eugene. :) But I will certainly keep an eye out for her.

I'm very much looking forward to reading this. Care to talk about how you ended up with this job? I got my last non-fiction book through LinkedIn when my co-author was shopping for a writer to take his stuff on disaster preparedness and turn it into a book; we're doing another book this summer probably and also looking to do a lot of public speaking (the bastid makes $8-12K per appearance and I feel like I could work, oh, 2 days a week for that kinda money, y'know?).

Thanks for turning me on to this, RR.
 
Her website's not booked out far in advance for signings... and I have a feeling she's unlikely to make an appearance at a whistle stop like Eugene. :) But I will certainly keep an eye out for her.

I'm very much looking forward to reading this. Care to talk about how you ended up with this job? I got my last non-fiction book through LinkedIn when my co-author was shopping for a writer to take his stuff on disaster preparedness and turn it into a book; we're doing another book this summer probably and also looking to do a lot of public speaking (the bastid makes $8-12K per appearance and I feel like I could work, oh, 2 days a week for that kinda money, y'know?).

Thanks for turning me on to this, RR.

Couldn't we all! :D
 
Back
Top